Author Topic: Yankees need to do something  (Read 1870 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Yankees need to do something
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 05:10:05 PM »
^not sayin' you don't, you guys have beaten a lot of NL teams; but it's still the weakest division in baseball.

the Dodgers would be struggling in the AL East vs. the Yanks, Sox & Rays; even the Blue Jays would put up a good fight.

the 'weakers division' in baseball has the BEST team in baseball, and 2 teams within 2 games for the WC...so how weak is it really?

and the yanks lost a series to the NATIONALS...so i dont need to say anything else.   :laugh:

if you're really tryin' to debate NL >>> AL NL = AL you're crazy.

the Yanks always lose to shitty teams, even in the late 90's when we owned all of baseball we would drop series to the Tigers.

but you can build this Dodger hype up all you want, but when they lose in the first round i won't even say anythin' because sayin' "i told you so" is too played out. :P ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »
Just go buy another superstar you rich pieces of shit

maybe... :)

with a $201M payroll for 09, the yanks shouldnt  have any complaints.  

...and with $100M LESS than what yall are paying, we have the best record! :bandit:

WHEN will yall learn that signing the 'top' players to BIG contracts ≠ success.  lol

i am not complaining at all lol.

the Mariners won 116 games some years back & lost first round of the playoffs
, don't be too shocked if that happens to the Dodgers lmao.

not to even bring up that the Blue Jays would take the NL West by 11 games lmao; the Yanks would have 9 losses if we were an NL West team lol. :laugh:

we won't learn because Hank knows what the people want, so he is going to continue to attempt to look good & go buy big names; but whatever, i got the faith! 8)

with a $201M payroll for 09, the yanks shouldnt  have any complaints.  

...and with $100M LESS than what yall are paying, we have the best record! :bandit:

WHEN will yall learn that signing the 'top' players to BIG contracts ≠ success.  lol

Second round mothafucka   ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 05:38:31 PM »
^yeah? my bad. :-[ :P

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »
^not sayin' you don't, you guys have beaten a lot of NL teams; but it's still the weakest division in baseball.

the Dodgers would be struggling in the AL East vs. the Yanks, Sox & Rays; even the Blue Jays would put up a good fight.

the 'weakers division' in baseball has the BEST team in baseball, and 2 teams within 2 games for the WC...so how weak is it really?

and the yanks lost a series to the NATIONALS...so i dont need to say anything else.   :laugh:

the Yanks always lose to shitty teams, even in the late 90's when we owned all of baseball we would drop series to the Tigers.

but you can build this Dodger hype up all you want, but when they lose in the first round i won't even say anythin' because sayin' "i told you so" is too played out. :P ;D

even if we get knocked out in the 1st round, its still more than what the yanks will do. 

yall will be waiting for next season come october.

GO JAYS!!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »

even if we get knocked out in the 1st round, its still more than what the yanks will do. 

GO JAYS!!!!

na, i think we're due for another ALCS apperance. :)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

GO JAYS!!!!

na.

??? VS DODGERS WORLD SERIES 2009, GET YOUR TICKETS: http://www.stubhub.com/world-series-tickets/ ;)

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2009, 05:57:47 PM »
but keep doubting the dodgers all you want.  it aint nothing to me..i see em everyday, i know exactly how good we are..and this year we are way better than last year...add manny into the mix = WS 09 :bandit:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 06:06:28 PM »
just hope that stub-hub sends your money back overnight.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2009, 06:18:35 PM »

GO JAYS!!!!

na.

??? VS DODGERS WORLD SERIES 2009, GET YOUR TICKETS: http://www.stubhub.com/world-series-tickets/ ;)

my predictions for the NATIONAL LEAGUE WINNER:

Dodgers 33%
Mets 20%
Phillies 20%   (they're SO LUCKY the mets are missing Reyes, Beltran and Delgado and replaced them with AA calibor players)
Cubs 10%
Cardinals 7%
Marlins 4%
Dbacks 3%
Brewers 2%
Other teams 1%
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »
Diamondbacks at 3%??? They are easily one of the worst teams in the league, even if Brandon Webb comes back and dominates, they still won't sniff the playoffs. As for the divisonal arguments, if the Yankees always lose to bad teams and the NL West is a bunch of bad teams, the Yankees would not win the West. But seriously, it's a horrible division, having the teams with the top 2 records in the NL would say so.

The Yankees have been playing pretty well though, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them make 1 or 2 moves. Trading Wang isn't an option, nobody would give up anything of value for him, so it could only be a positive in that it opens a rotation spot. You guys need better OF's, an arm or 2 in the pen, and a clean-up hitter who can come through in clutch situations. :laugh:
I got a bird's eye view

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »
"But seriously, it's a horrible division, having the teams with the top 2 records in the NL would say so."

;D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 11:59:11 PM »
I love how the Giants are getting no respect!! Tied for the 4th best record in the MLB with 2 of the best pitchers on the planet and a 22 year old hitting .340 on the season along with a legit closer and a well rounded young team around these bright spots.  I am trying to tell myself it's early but I am starting to think we are really legit playoff contenders.

LOL at the NL West being weak!!  Dodgers have best record in NL and Giants are #2!!  Also look at what Colorado has done lately.  Sorry boys and girls but the NL West is not weak anymore.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 12:03:29 AM »
^^^ and we're also beating up on AL clubs.

let em hate tho...Dodgers will win the NLW, Giants may win the WC....Giants vs Dodgers, NLCS, Dodgers in 4. :P :bandit:

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 12:14:43 AM »
^^Haha that's quite the backhanded compliment. Honestly, I doubt we would get swept because Lincecum or Cain would have one dominant performance that willed us to a win. But, based on the past few seasons and the preseason expectations for this one, that would make for a successful season, even though I would go on a month-long drinking binge at the end of it.
I got a bird's eye view