Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead...  (Read 3930 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Michael Jackson Dead...
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2009, 07:46:50 AM »
Why do people say "What are you cool?", its not about acting cool. Its about being honest. Lets face if half these mother fuckers would claim Jackson was fucked up if he was alive.What? Just cause he died makes him a fucking saint now??? Hell no, Am I saying he was a shitty Artist FUCK NO! As A Artist he was the king, and he did do amazing shit that will never beforgotten. But as a person well HE WAS FUCKED UP BEYOND ANYTHING.I mean as a Artist and when it came to his craft, he was smart, and was innovated, but the man Hung a baby out a window, and was generally very fucked up in multiple areas of his life. Probably cause the Abuse he suffered as a kid fucked him up (considering He never got proper help to deal with it). I'm I happy he's dead??? No, do I give a shit? Nope. Honestly, I respect what he did music wise, but in every other aspect HELL NO!!!

I don't see why, these same people who months ago when he was announcing his plans to Tour, were making fun of him, calling him all fucked up names and were talking shit. Now they look at him like he was The Perfect being. Hypocritical bastards.Me, I never gave a damn about him, I liked a few of his songs (Thriller was amazing), but him as a person, He was fucked up. He had a Child In a Mans body Complex, He did so much Plastic Surgery that it made him look inhuman (No I'm not saying thats what made him white, That was a skin Condition). He did Weird ass shit. He was the coolest during his Younger Days, but in the recent years he was all fucked up. He was still Popular. In the end, I guess Only God can Judge him.

But, Honestly, asking a person to show False Respect is bullshit. I see mother fuckers do that shit to often.
i agree whole heartedly.

You obviously have your views on this, but a lot of people have come on to this thread to pay their respects, and that should be respected regardless of what you think about MJ.

In A Real Way

« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2009, 07:58:17 AM »
Why do people say "What are you cool?", its not about acting cool. Its about being honest. Lets face if half these mother fuckers would claim Jackson was fucked up if he was alive.What? Just cause he died makes him a fucking saint now??? Hell no, Am I saying he was a shitty Artist FUCK NO! As A Artist he was the king, and he did do amazing shit that will never beforgotten. But as a person well HE WAS FUCKED UP BEYOND ANYTHING.I mean as a Artist and when it came to his craft, he was smart, and was innovated, but the man Hung a baby out a window, and was generally very fucked up in multiple areas of his life. Probably cause the Abuse he suffered as a kid fucked him up (considering He never got proper help to deal with it). I'm I happy he's dead??? No, do I give a shit? Nope. Honestly, I respect what he did music wise, but in every other aspect HELL NO!!!

I don't see why, these same people who months ago when he was announcing his plans to Tour, were making fun of him, calling him all fucked up names and were talking shit. Now they look at him like he was The Perfect being. Hypocritical bastards.Me, I never gave a damn about him, I liked a few of his songs (Thriller was amazing), but him as a person, He was fucked up. He had a Child In a Mans body Complex, He did so much Plastic Surgery that it made him look inhuman (No I'm not saying thats what made him white, That was a skin Condition). He did Weird ass shit. He was the coolest during his Younger Days, but in the recent years he was all fucked up. He was still Popular. In the end, I guess Only God can Judge him.

But, Honestly, asking a person to show False Respect is bullshit. I see mother fuckers do that shit to often.
i agree whole heartedly.

You obviously have your views on this, but a lot of people have come on to this thread to pay their respects, and that should be respected regardless of what you think about MJ.

Indeed! Dubcc mods need to wake up and ban all disrespecting idiots. This forum is pure hate and evil. I will delete my account now. Oh yeah and fuck 2009 rap.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2009, 08:04:01 AM »

i agree whole heartedly.

Word up.

I'm not acting like MJ was perfect - dude had all sorts of weird shit going on. But let's face it:

He made Thriller.

Blasphemy

« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2009, 08:10:37 AM »
He's doing gods work and raping little boys in heaven, just like the priest.

I really hope you get banned one day. You are the biggest idiot on this forum.
lol, how lame you hope he gets banned from an internet message board? are you 14?

No I am not 14. I am 28 and your stepfather.
And yes I want to see him banned. I don't want to see his idiotic posts disrespecing everything.
Never talk to me again kid.

Well your Acting like a 14 Year Old. What in my post was disrespectful??? Jackson was known to have payed off multiple "supposed" victims. Honestly my second post was more realistic. If you don't like other peoples views,  then why the fuck are you on a forum??? This Forum is for Discussion. I made a joke, you act like I fucked your whore of a mother, slit her throat and did her up Like Rhianna. I said a joke, that lets face it, is being made by everyone. Like I said before. I don't got no love for him as a person. I respect what he did in Music, but outside that he did a lot of messed up shit.

If I posted a fake Rest In Piece with all respects, I'd be lying. Like I said Only God can Judge Him, Only 1s who know all is him, god and every other party that was involved with those incidents.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2009, 08:48:24 AM »

you're right but comin into this thread and disrespect a man who just died is bullshit.

R.I.P to one of the greatest in music history even though im not a big fan of him no more (i was when i was younger and still listen his oldschool shit)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:50:22 AM by Hazzard »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2009, 09:20:34 AM »
Least they gots BET, MTV, MTV Jams, MTV Hits, VH1, havin' video tributes.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »
this muthafucca was so overrated..he was a punk muthafucca and a gay ass muthafucca...didnt the nigga molest kids and fucc in the ass?? yeah i give the muthafucca a r.i.p. but fucc this nigga ya know...he made thriller thats it...he ain't no Dr. Dre cuzz

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2009, 11:00:30 PM »
this muthafucca was so overrated..he was a punk muthafucca and a gay ass muthafucca...didnt the nigga molest kids and fucc in the ass?? yeah i give the muthafucca a r.i.p. but fucc this nigga ya know...he made thriller thats it...he ain't no Dr. Dre cuzz

lol at this fool. over rated? lol.

RIP Mike.

eNgIeS

« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2009, 12:58:09 AM »
He's doing gods work and raping little boys in heaven, just like the priest.

I really hope you get banned one day. You are the biggest idiot on this forum.
lol, how lame you hope he gets banned from an internet message board? are you 14?

No I am not 14. I am 28 and your stepfather.
And yes I want to see him banned. I don't want to see his idiotic posts disrespecing everything.
Never talk to me again kid.

Well your Acting like a 14 Year Old. What in my post was disrespectful??? Jackson was known to have payed off multiple "supposed" victims. Honestly my second post was more realistic. If you don't like other peoples views,  then why the fuck are you on a forum??? This Forum is for Discussion. I made a joke, you act like I fucked your whore of a mother, slit her throat and did her up Like Rhianna. I said a joke, that lets face it, is being made by everyone. Like I said before. I don't got no love for him as a person. I respect what he did in Music, but outside that he did a lot of messed up shit.

If I posted a fake Rest In Piece with all respects, I'd be lying. Like I said Only God can Judge Him, Only 1s who know all is him, god and every other party that was involved with those incidents.

Multiple victims? really? I know he paid one off to avoid the dramas of a trial. Worst mistake he did he wouldve been aqquited like he was in 2005!

You should at least get your facts straight even if you think he is a pedo

wardy

« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2009, 01:19:44 AM »

What a load of BULLSHIT

Mietek23

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2009, 02:08:50 AM »

What a load of BULLSHIT

True but this dude dosen't even deserve to be mentioned - the best we can do is ignore him and his pathetic posts..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2009, 02:41:24 AM »

What a load of BULLSHIT

if it wasnt for dre u wouldnt even be here cuzz so fucc yourself homie

wardy

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2009, 02:43:10 AM »
stop talkin like a fuckin crip and show some fuckin respcet to a legend that is more iconic then the legendary dr dre, this dude is even more legendary now pay some fuckin respect

And if it wasnt for MJ we probally wouldnt have most of these artists we listen to as he inspired a hell of a lot of these artists
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 02:46:27 AM by wardy »

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »
R.i.P. M-Jay.