Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead...  (Read 3928 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Michael Jackson Dead...
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2009, 03:23:43 AM »
RIP Baby Lane

eNgIeS

« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:05 AM »
MTV refused to play MJ's video simply because MJ was African American until other artists joined in to boycott MTV. If it wasnt for Michael you wouldnt have any of us on this forum. We wouldnt have Dr Dre producing whoever

Blasphemy

« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2009, 05:43:12 AM »
this muthafucca was so overrated..he was a punk muthafucca and a gay ass muthafucca...didnt the nigga molest kids and fucc in the ass?? yeah i give the muthafucca a r.i.p. but fucc this nigga ya know...he made thriller thats it...he ain't no Dr. Dre cuzz

What a load of BULLSHIT

True but this dude dosen't even deserve to be mentioned - the best we can do is ignore him and his pathetic posts..

The thing I thought was most fucked up, some retarded bitch on the New said with him they be no Dr. Dre, No puffy, No SOULJA BOY!. Soulja boy, are you high/??? Even if Jackson was fucked up personality, Comparing him to Soulja boy, is worse the shitting on his grave. Even I wouldn't shit on his music Legacy.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2009, 07:23:02 AM »
this muthafucca was so overrated..he was a punk muthafucca and a gay ass muthafucca...didnt the nigga molest kids and fucc in the ass?? yeah i give the muthafucca a r.i.p. but fucc this nigga ya know...he made thriller thats it...he ain't no Dr. Dre cuzz

What a load of BULLSHIT

True but this dude dosen't even deserve to be mentioned - the best we can do is ignore him and his pathetic posts..

The thing I thought was most fucked up, some retarded bitch on the New said with him they be no Dr. Dre, No puffy, No SOULJA BOY!. Soulja boy, are you high/??? Even if Jackson was fucked up personality, Comparing him to Soulja boy, is worse the shitting on his grave. Even I wouldn't shit on his music Legacy.

comparing michael to soulja boy is an insult to soulja boy.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2009, 09:01:17 AM »
RIP Micky

he touched a generation  ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »
Why do people say "What are you cool?", its not about acting cool. Its about being honest. Lets face if half these mother fuckers would claim Jackson was fucked up if he was alive.What? Just cause he died makes him a fucking saint now??? Hell no, Am I saying he was a shitty Artist FUCK NO! As A Artist he was the king, and he did do amazing shit that will never beforgotten. But as a person well HE WAS FUCKED UP BEYOND ANYTHING.I mean as a Artist and when it came to his craft, he was smart, and was innovated, but the man Hung a baby out a window, and was generally very fucked up in multiple areas of his life. Probably cause the Abuse he suffered as a kid fucked him up (considering He never got proper help to deal with it). I'm I happy he's dead??? No, do I give a shit? Nope. Honestly, I respect what he did music wise, but in every other aspect HELL NO!!!

I don't see why, these same people who months ago when he was announcing his plans to Tour, were making fun of him, calling him all fucked up names and were talking shit. Now they look at him like he was The Perfect being. Hypocritical bastards.Me, I never gave a damn about him, I liked a few of his songs (Thriller was amazing), but him as a person, He was fucked up. He had a Child In a Mans body Complex, He did so much Plastic Surgery that it made him look inhuman (No I'm not saying thats what made him white, That was a skin Condition). He did Weird ass shit. He was the coolest during his Younger Days, but in the recent years he was all fucked up. He was still Popular. In the end, I guess Only God can Judge him.

But, Honestly, asking a person to show False Respect is bullshit. I see mother fuckers do that shit to often.
i agree whole heartedly.

I agree with your statement from the point of a lot of people were making fun of him now loving him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2009, 10:19:17 AM »
RIP to one of the craziest but yet greatest
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »
he ain't no Dr. Dre cuzz

Obviously not. Dre's still alive so he ain't dr dre for sure.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2009, 08:35:21 PM »

comparing michael to soulja boy is an insult to soulja boy.
[/quote]

lol....that's the funniest thing have read this month!!..lol
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2009, 02:54:54 AM »
\\

WTF ?  THRILLER AND THATS IT ?   DUDE THAT COMMENT MAKES YOU SOUND RETARDED AND SQUARE . 

DIRTY DIANA
THRILLER
BEAT IT
BILLIE JEAN
HUMAN NATURE
P.Y.T
WANNA BE STARTING SOMETHING
HEAL THE WORLD
ILL BE THERE
ABC
MARIA
MAYBE TOMMORROW
NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE
WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
REMEMBER THE TIME
BABY BE MINE
ROCC WITH YOU
WHO'S LOVING YOU
MAN IN THE MIRROR
BUTTERFLY'S

I CAN GO ON & ON FORVER HOMIE ...          CLASSICS 4 DAYS ..       IM A 80'S BABY  8) 8)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2009, 03:56:25 AM »
\\

WTF ?  THRILLER AND THATS IT ?   DUDE THAT COMMENT MAKES YOU SOUND RETARDED AND SQUARE . 

DIRTY DIANA
THRILLER
BEAT IT
BILLIE JEAN
HUMAN NATURE
P.Y.T
HEAL THE WORLD
ILL BE THERE
ABC
MARIA
MAYBE TOMMORROW
NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE
WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
REMEMBER THE TIME
BABY BE MINE
ROCC WITH YOU
WHO'S LOVING YOU
MAN IN THE MIRROR
BUTTERFLY'S

I CAN GO ON & ON FORVER HOMIE ...          CLASSICS 4 DAYS ..       IM A 80'S BABY  8) 8)

if you cant realize that this idiot only wants attention, than youre as stupid as him.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2009, 05:10:59 AM »
this Jackson's death situation is becoming so paranoid.

westside159

« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2009, 03:11:45 AM »
\\

DIRTY DIANA
THRILLER
BEAT IT
BILLIE JEAN
HUMAN NATURE
P.Y.T
HEAL THE WORLD
ILL BE THERE
ABC
MARIA
MAYBE TOMMORROW
NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE
WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
REMEMBER THE TIME
BABY BE MINE
ROCC WITH YOU
WHO'S LOVING YOU
MAN IN THE MIRROR
BUTTERFLY'S

if you cant realize that this idiot only wants attention, than youre as stupid as him.

Nah i just had to say something about his dumb comments . 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2009, 12:09:44 PM »
Has anyone heard about his future music?  I thought he was beginning to work on a new album.  Anyone hear if there were any songs completed or if they are planning on trying to get an album of newer music out in the future?