Author Topic: WHERE were you when ELVIS died?  (Read 178 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: WHERE were you when ELVIS died?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 09:45:48 PM »
you talking about the honkey that stole rock and roll from Blacks?

Sorry but, word the FUCK up.
its word up all day. Don jacob is just a maricon bitch who is full of basura. the nigga so desperately wishes he was WHITE! so of course he will fight to the death to protect white people and what they do or should eye say steal
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 10:19:13 PM »
you talking about the honkey that stole rock and roll from Blacks?

Bill Haley did that before him, but irregardless of who stole what you do realize that rock and roll , og rock and roll, is sped up white folk  music with the addition of blue notes? so it's a back and forth "high jack" lol. Elvis did what Chuck Berry did, add his spin to the music of his day.
lol you so stupid. how you going to admit that it was already stolen from Black people but then go on to say its really white folk music sped up with blues. nigga you just contradicted your self

actually no i didn't
you're small minded so i'll simplify it for you

when rock n roll started ......the music of the day was jazz, blues, vocal pop, and traditional folk from ireland/italy/france/poland ect.
rock and roll took structures heavily from traditional folk, mixed it with blues and it gave us rock n roll,
chuck berry would later use his guitar to mimic the rag time piano and blue grass virtuoso
such white artists as jerry lee lewis who grew up on the later would then incorporate country/western sounds and culutre into it
then you had artists such as ray charles , who grew up on BOTH and would later add gospal to the mix (check great sounds in country and western)
then you had white artists such as elvis who grew up on all THREE of those genres and incorporated more sexual inuendo into his act
then as war drug on in the world rock and roll started to die, and it was, or at least old school rock n roll......until
until berry gordy founded a lable called motown that refined rock music to a more pop sensible form of music.
at the same time you had blues artists across the pond in lond and england who grew up on the sounds of pioneering artists from both cultures and incorporated the mod scene into their sound
jimmy hendrix who had relocated to england for a time fell in love with the mod scene and took the guitar to a whole other level
at the same time the beatles started making leaps and bounds artistically after folk singer critized them and the genre as being shallow....resulting in deeper more complex music
then from there social unrest gave way to harder more conscious sounds from the beat knick  and civil rights community which spilled over into artists such marvin gaye
the rage in europe also helped pave the way for soon to dominate forms of rock ....punk and metal in the 70's
as disco music and pop started to incorporate more black sentiments....it started to head way into a form of culutre called hip hop
as hip hop matured into a more viable form of music...artists like run dmc and the beastie boys used chunks of metal and punk to amplify their music
at the same time in the metal and punk underground...cocain fuled the rise of speed metal and hard core punk
hip hop's answer to this was gangster rap
metal started to meld with pop music and  hair metal was upon us until guns n roses and nirvana came about
which leaves us today where we still see both races borrowing from each other...........rhiana/soft cell is one obvious example.....lil john sampling Slayer, i mean c'mon

it's a mutual gank.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 02:10:30 AM »
where did you copy and paste that from Jake lol?

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 02:18:17 AM »
And blacks stole rap from country music such as Johnny cash.Rap is just Johnny cash but with bass instead of guitars