Author Topic: The Legend is back  (Read 878 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Legend is back
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:09 AM »
A guy name Trauma... funny he comes back the day Michael Jackson dies.

It was already proven a while ago that I'm not Trauma. Jrome said I was Trauma, too, and then he felt like a moron when he realized that I wasn't.

i prefer not to think of you as an alias...you actually being the guy in your pic is funny to me(as is the home simpson comb over)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 06:22:26 AM »
Who are you?

I feel somehow responsible for this because 2 days ago I posted:

This somehow reminds me of this lame Jared Taylor alias.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 07:16:12 AM »

It was already proven a while ago that I'm not Trauma. Jrome said I was Trauma, too, and then he felt like a moron when he realized that I wasn't.

Who gives a fuck who you actually are? We already know you're some poser who's name isn't Jared Taylor and who doesn't look like the person in your pic, and probably already posts here under a different name. That's already more than anyone cares to know about you.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 07:31:08 AM »

Yeah you're either Trauma or 8ball / Foday.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »
I feel somehow responsible for this because 2 days ago I posted:

This somehow reminds me of this lame Jared Taylor alias.

:sign_banhim:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
Everyone is racist even if they won't admit it.
it's not racist if you hate everybody 8)

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
Everyone is racist even if they won't admit it.

I dunno about that. Everybody is prejudice, not everybody is racist.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »
there's only one legend on this site, my peoples. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »
I'm not saying racist in the way that everyone hates everyone.I'd like to think a majority of people this day and age doesn't judge someone upon race.But everyone has that subtle racism that's not noticeable completely but its there.I think currently we live in a a society that's far too sensitive about race which is just a product of generations of actualt racism before us.One day I'd like to live in a world where we can all laugh at eachothers differences and nobody gets all sensitive about it.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »
I'm not saying racist in the way that everyone hates everyone.I'd like to think a majority of people this day and age doesn't judge someone upon race.But everyone has that subtle racism that's not noticeable completely but its there.I think currently we live in a a society that's far too sensitive about race which is just a product of generations of actualt racism before us.One day I'd like to live in a world where we can all laugh at eachothers differences and nobody gets all sensitive about it.
it's mostly because in american you can sue eachother for no reason, and since people are whores they go to courth for something like that to just get some money

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »

Yeah i got u. I think everyone is prejudice about something. Even prejudice when it comes to certain races. But yeah, racism itself is the actual hatred or belief that your race is superior to another. I dont think I have any dislike for any race out there...but certain shit people do annoys the fuck out of me

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 11:20:20 AM »
good we need someone to try an counter act that faggot JOB