Author Topic: Why do people act like doggystyle was snoops  (Read 3148 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Why do people act like doggystyle was snoops
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »
if your not really battle cat you should probably shoot yourself in the face.
get the nuts biiiyatch...i dont talk ta hoes with dick on they breath...

I mean i like the mans beats as much as anyone but you cant just try and assume a niggas identity...thats corny.
who said im assuming the man's identity???!!!...cause i use his nickname as a screen name and put his picture in my avy/ sig...i thought thats what any fan posting on a message board does...i never once ever claimed or pretended to be the man...damn its a crime to be a fan now huh?

Jaydc555

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »
Its a slippery slope.First your just using his name on a forum next your buying things on his credit card.I know the real Jaydc555 is fucking choked right now

Okka

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2009, 02:31:56 PM »
Doggfather has some really good stuff but is a bit flat overall, not really an enjoyable album to play all the way through. Wasn't that because it was made up of an odd selection of tracks like the ones of the LBC Crew album? A bit of a mish mash rather that a complete album project? Something his later albums suffered from (after Last Meal) up until Blue Carpet when he started getting back on point.

I heard "Head Doctor" (feat. Swoop G) and "Too Black" was supposed to be on it too.

it's SAD for snoop when his best post-death row album was DEAD MAN WALKING....a death row remix album LOL

Most of the tracks wasn't even remixed, just old leftovers and unreleased material.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 03:24:36 PM by Okka »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Its a slippery slope.First your just using his name on a forum next your buying things on his credit card.I know the real Jaydc555 is fucking choked right now

lmao

its just kind of corny.

soopafly couldnt even register with his intended screen name because soopaflydpg213 had it...no diss to soopaflydpgc213 as that is the homie.....but anyways you see where im going with this? lets say hypothetically he wanted to sign up and he ended up having to choose the name " the REAL bc powder" or some shit you would look like a total dick blower.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2009, 10:16:52 PM »

lmao

its just kind of corny.

soopafly couldnt even register with his intended screen name because soopaflydpg213 had it...no diss to soopaflydpgc213 as that is the homie.....but anyways you see where im going with this? lets say hypothetically he wanted to sign up and he ended up having to choose the name " the REAL bc powder" or some shit you would look like a total dick blower.
real talk homie...i could give less than a fuck about your opinion...and why we on the topic of total dick blowing, why the fuck you got mine all in yo mouth?  i mean really, you ain't got shit else better to do with yourself than log on to DUBCC and sweat me about my screen name...what are you the official DUBCC screen name police?  kick rocks bitch...you need to be worried about your own gay-ass screen name...KING PETEY....lmao!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2009, 10:27:02 PM »
Snoop has been unlistenable since the last meal. He needs doc writing his rhymes dre telling him what to do etc. Dude is an entertainre that's it

Muhfukka

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »
i think snoop could still make a good cd but i doubt he will

Will_B

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2009, 03:14:44 AM »
Just listen the Snoops City Is In Good Hands mixtape, and you'll know he can still put out some great shit.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »
Snoop has been unlistenable since the last meal. He needs doc writing his rhymes dre telling him what to do etc. Dude is an entertainre that's it
Did DOC write on tha last meal?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »
If Snoop Doesnt do something about his lyrics and subject.. his next album will flop and wont be that good!! bring good songs, good party tracks.. no more songs bout crippin and stuff. nobody outside dubcc wants to listen to that. dude is almost 40 and acting like he bangs and stuff, this will make him look like a fool if he keeps acting this way.. Snoopy holla at Hercy Buggz he got a good plan for ya!

Okka

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »
If Snoop Doesnt do something about his lyrics and subject.. his next album will flop and wont be that good!! bring good songs, good party tracks.. no more songs bout crippin and stuff. nobody outside dubcc wants to listen to that. dude is almost 40 and acting like he bangs and stuff, this will make him look like a fool if he keeps acting this way.

"Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" was all about "Gangsta Shit" and it sold over million copies. How much did "Ego Trippin" sell? ::)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
If Snoop Doesnt do something about his lyrics and subject.. his next album will flop and wont be that good!! bring good songs, good party tracks.. no more songs bout crippin and stuff. nobody outside dubcc wants to listen to that. dude is almost 40 and acting like he bangs and stuff, this will make him look like a fool if he keeps acting this way.

"Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" was all about "Gangsta Shit" and it sold over million copies. How much did "Ego Trippin" sell? ::)

Blue Carpet had good promo thats why it sold so much... even dubcnn was part of the promotion, and ''Thats That Shit'' was a banger... and I dont know maybe its just me but im tired of the crip talk, the banging life when dude is living igood and not doing none of that, I was expecting the artist to grow, not spitting the same shit for 17 years

Jaydc555

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »
I agree that he needs to change his subject matter as its corny.But if he did people would complain the same way they did at jay for kingdome come.People fear change

Jimmy H.

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »
I agree that he needs to change his subject matter as its corny.But if he did people would complain the same way they did at jay for kingdome come.People fear change
That's something I'll agree with you. If he does West Coast gangsta shit, people will say he needs to change and try something different musically. When he does "Ego Trippin", people say he needs to cut the bullshit and do this. Everyone is a fucking A&R these days.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2009, 04:55:13 PM »

lmao

its just kind of corny.

real talk homie...i could give less than a fuck about your opinion...and why we on the topic of total dick blowing, why the fuck you got mine all in yo mouth?  i mean really, you ain't got shit else better to do with yourself than log on to DUBCC and sweat me about my screen name...what are you the official DUBCC screen name police?  kick rocks bitch...you need to be worried about your own gay-ass screen name...KING PETEY....lmao!

okay im gay and all but every other post by you references me giving you oral sex...your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you homie?