Poll

What causes Michael to be ashamed off his Black skin and hair?

The mental attack of white supremacy?
4 (13.8%)
it was a legit skin disease
4 (13.8%)
child star success (depriving of a childhood)
13 (44.8%)
JOB is not making sense again. and his making a  big deal out of nothing
2 (6.9%)
FUCK YOU NIGGER!
6 (20.7%)
EYE hope you die
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: What cause Michael Jackson to destroy himself?  (Read 653 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: What cause Michael Jackson to destroy himself?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »
Job...

Micheal Jackson died of food poisoning from eating 9 year old wieners

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »

:grumpy:   
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »
Job...

nigga you a clown. you need to first stop paying for ass second you need to get up in the gym. because you got a bird chest nigga and you flabby. look like a fat fuck on the toilet

"Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryin to player hate on my shit, you eat a fat dick " - Pac
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »
Sadly,I think he was pretty fucked up in the head, probably thought that becoming white was the best thing he could do, what a sad person. RIP MJ

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 05:24:38 PM »
Dr. Funkenstein's diagnosis:

Once, in the 1980s, George Clinton made an interesting comment in an interview with the music/social critic Greg Tate. He suggested that the reason Michael Jackson kept changing his facial appearance (through repeated cosmetic surgeries, it appeared, though Jackson frequently denied this) was that his image had become so ubiquitous he'd grow sick of seeing it everywhere. The only way Jackson could maintain a sense of his own identity as a person rather than a product, in other words, was by changing his face, thereby staying a step ahead of his own marketing machine.
thats the most bullshit eye ever heard

What's bullshit about it?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 05:40:20 PM »
probably the same thing that goes through the minds of the sick fucks who get sex reassignment surgery.  except in this case it was skin color instead of sex.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 12:28:52 AM »

him being deprived causes his behavior to eccentric when it came to kids

That and alot of things that happened during his childhood, he was probably molested himself, who knows. I watched this doco last night, and he sure was a troubled person.

Mate, you're a pretty racist cat aye. Wouldn't it be funny if you are really a pommy cunt or better yet.....................GERMAN.
here comes honkey complaining about reverse racism..........  wouldnt it be funny if you were some white nerd, who says nigga when reciting his favorite rap song but doesn about Blacks. OH WAIT YOU ARE

....................................NOT

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 12:50:43 AM »
I think it was a ton of things, cant narrow that shit down to just one cause. A lot of child stars end up fucked up in the head. Then you had the pressure and abuse from his pops combined with a overly strict Jehova's Witness household.  A lot of Jehovas Witnesses end up being really shy and reserved like him.  They seem sort of anti-social.  Imagine the conflict within him to be this strict follower of Jehova, but at the same time be the ultimate entertainer. Its a shame that such a great entertainer had so many issues. But to be real, as great as he was....if he would have stayed the same normal Black kid he was in the beginning he would never have become as HUGE as he was. He would have had all the same talent, been just as great....but in this world, his wierdness made him even more famous.

How many child stars you know going around changing their natural skin color, hair, nose, lips, etc. there are a lot of child start ( majority white) are were drug addicts and alcohols. but none to the extend of Michael Jackson. His hate for himself was on another level.

Yes the strict jevoh witness was there and the father, but there are plenty of people that had strict parents and strict religion growing up. Like eye said the issue with Michael is on a different scale.

your tripping, my friend. he would have had been just as famous. if anything the weirdness probably deviated people from him. His music and his dancing is what people fell in love with him for. you would be surprised to see how many young Black children dont see themselves pretty because of their Black skin and type of hair. Please dont underestimated the effects that white supremacy can have on a young Black child who does have knowledge of thy self.

Eye believe it was a combination of two: him being deprived causes his behavior to eccentric when it came to kids and 2.) WHITE SUPREMACY caused him to hate himself to the point that he mutilated his body

agree with this

Job...

nigga you a clown. you need to first stop paying for ass second you need to get up in the gym. because you got a bird chest nigga and you flabby. look like a fat fuck on the toilet

"Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryin to player hate on my shit, you eat a fat dick " - Pac

dayum, roasted him lol

Blasphemy

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 05:31:29 AM »
Going to say, his Fathers abuse, Him being a Child Star,working up to his death, Loss of a normal Child hood which he wanted, which resulted in his Kid in a man body type mentality (Come on Never land ranch, who here didn't think WTF? when he first bought that lol), The fact he had a skin condition that changed him from black to white, so he bleached/powered the rest of it to even it out, the fact he might of not feel good about the way he looks, so he got surgery (Possibly has that complex, were you don't like your self no mater what) after Surgery, then his nose was all fucked up (Eventually it was fixed sorta). The constant hanging around with children, didn't help him grow up mentally at all, The various pains he supposedly had (it was muscle type stuff I think).

Honestly I'm not surprised, they say the best artist or comedian usually has the most fucked up life or personality.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 08:52:30 AM »

Honestly I'm not surprised, they say the best artist or comedian usually has the most fucked up life or personality.

it's these guys substitute sanity, inner peace self worth and love for Fame and Stardom..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »

it's these guys substitute sanity, inner peace self worth and love for Fame and Stardom..

Also, a lot of their art stems from pain.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »
classic case of nature and nuture

the nurture side of it:

1. no child hood
2. bad father
3. had to grow up early
4. isolated from the world
5. jehova's witness....and all that that it encompasses
6. everyone has said that he lacked self confidence...hence why he tried to so much plastic surgury....something probably went wrong once, i believe he broke his nose after he had gotten surgury on it and then it was all down hill from there
7. unable to relate to anyone

the nature side of it

it's a disease called vitiligo

hence michael always wearing make up (mascara specifically)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »

Also, a lot of their art stems from pain.

Exactly!!..but one would imagine through music that pain will heal itself, rather it appears to have gain momentum...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »

the nurture side of it:

1. no child hood
2. bad father
3. had to grow up early
6. everyone has said that he lacked self confidence...hence why he tried to so much plastic surgury....something probably went wrong once, i believe he broke his nose after he had gotten surgury on it and then it was all down hill from there

the nature side of it

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Ur message was on Point!!!
Looking @ those Pics..it's sad..truly sad!!!

damn...

Blasphemy

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 05:24:31 PM »

the nurture side of it:

1. no child hood
2. bad father
3. had to grow up early

the nature side of it

lmao Joke of the day: "Heres proof god hated darkies"