Author Topic: Yankees @ Mets thread  (Read 407 times)

herpes

Re: Yankees @ Mets thread
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 04:04:50 PM »
^your damn right you are.

well maybe not anymore, you guys are done; but next season when you're full lineup is their, you'll say the same shit pre-season; but it's cool.

Or maybe I just know my team and know the media was overrating them ?  Some of us people actually know the game of baseball  :D

And as long as Blomar Minaya is the GM they will continue to field a poorly constructed team, but keeping listen to what the media tells you dumb ass.  I said before the season the Mets are third place team, but I just say that.  How fucking stupid can you be at times ?

herpes

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 04:05:55 PM »
Yeah I think Steve Phillips is a terrible announcer imo but I love Morgan and Miller

I have never seen a single person like Joe Morgan lol.  Personally I think the ESPN booth sucks.  I hate when the Mets are on ESPN or Fox.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »
Yeah I think Steve Phillips is a terrible announcer imo but I love Morgan and Miller

I have never seen a single person like Joe Morgan lol.  Personally I think the ESPN booth sucks.  I hate when the Mets are on ESPN or Fox.

Yeah I am definitely in the minority but I have always liked Morgan but he can get annoying at times.

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »

Yeah I am definitely in the minority but I have always liked Morgan but he can get annoying at times.

I remember reading a couple of years back Morgan was talking about how he faced this pitcher when he first got called up and how tough a pitcher he was.  The pitcher he was talking about retired two years before he even had a cup of coffee in the bigs lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »
Jon & Joe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (a million more ">") Buck & McCarver.

^he is a good announcer; but adding Steve Phillips to the mix; makes Sunday Night Baseball even better. ;D 8)

How are you a baseball fan lol.  There isn't one person in baseball that likes Steve Phillips.

i think he gives good insight of today's game.

Morgan talks about "back in the day" & Jon calls the game.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »

I remember reading a couple of years back Morgan was talking about how he faced this pitcher when he first got called up and how tough a pitcher he was.  The pitcher he was talking about retired two years before he even had a cup of coffee in the bigs lol.

LOL!! 

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »
I hate Buck and McCarver with a passion

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
I hate Buck and McCarver with a passion

Buck is annoying & McCarver thinks every person in the world who watches baseball is 5 years old.

"well Joe, if the ball goes back into the stands, that's a foul ball & counts as a strike to the batter."

i hate how every playoff game is on Fox with those two. :bomb:

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »
^^Yeah that is so true about McCarver lol, I also think Buck is way too smug

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 04:37:45 PM »
Shulman & Orel is a pretty nice duo on ESPN right now; doin' Mets/Brew Crew.

i also like watching Mets games for Ron Darling & sometimes Keith (he can get annoying at times), two great pros, who know the game.

both also stay unbiased which is good & Keith shits on the team too which is awesome lol; i mean i love hearing Michael Kay, but he calls a game so biased it can be like "c'mon man" lol.

herpes

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »
BTW I hate Joe Buck with a passion and pray to god someone stabs him in the voice box with a fork.   He doesn't even like Baseball and yet he is the national voice of Baseball.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »
Nobody hates Joe Buck more than me ;D

DIP DIP SET SET

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 05:51:59 PM »
well thats what my question to hack was lol
i thought he was the "official" announcer for the giants but he does different games, looks like its kruko and kiper or whatever their names is lol right?

John Miller is great!  I might be biased because I am a Giants fan but I think he is a great announcer.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »
BTW I hate Joe Buck with a passion and pray to god someone stabs him in the voice box with a fork.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 07:07:33 PM »
^is it just me or does Joe Morgan give Jon Miller attitude at times? sometimes he sounds like he's annoyed with him.

but other times they have great chemistry; & like i said adding Steve Phillips was great. 8)

LOL id say the other way around

hearing Morgan make his dumbass statements like

"i dont care if Albert Pujols is hitting .500, the MVp should be on the best team in the league" crap
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens