Author Topic: damn why is soccer hated so much???  (Read 1641 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: damn why is soccer hated so much???
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »
Chamilitary Click writes so much bullshit, it isn't even worth a respsonse..

Maybe on this topic, but I take time to read his posts on other sections of the forum. He's a good poster generally.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »

Maybe on this topic, but I take time to read his posts on other sections of the forum. He's a good poster generally.

+1 son. 8)

i apologize if i am sounding ridiculously retarded in this thread, but it's just how i feel about Soccer.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

:-\ i felt the same...but this thread has been retarded on an elano level for his part...

so far its a fact football/soccer is boring and this is what makes it worse than every american sport(no national pride in that sentiment  ::) )

yet when pointed out that 3.5billion fans watch it its popularity is irrelevant

3.5billion enjoy being bored then i suppose oh mis-guided rest of the world when will we learn ::)

just say you dont see the hype and keep it moving...american football is boring to me but more power to anyone that does watch it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »
^3.5 billion, but it's a misleading statistic.

you count Americans, but ask the Americans who said their fans of Soccer their favorite sport & they wouldn't say Soccer.

i have freinds who play Soccer, but their favorite sport is something else.

not to mention that Football & Baseball aren't allowed to have European fans because they elect not to give it a try & play it.

whatever, no reason for this thread to go on much longer; no statistic is going to get me to think differently & apparantly my arguments are "retarded" or just the opposite of Soccer fans, meaning their "retarded", right? ::)

let's just agree to disagree & move on. 8)

Portugoal

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »
I used to play field hockey when I was younger, and I can see the appeal of ice hockey. But 'soccer' allows for much more skillful and artistic expression than any other sport, which is why it's number one.

As much as I dislike field hockey players and I like soccer I don't think I agree with you. In 1996 years ago they compared the fitness of 15 players of the Dutch field hockey team and the fitness of the players of the Dutch soccer team. The results:
1-14 - Field hockey players
15 - Frank de Boer
16 - Field hockey goalie
17-30 - All other soccer players

On that note, it's surprising how cricket hasn't taken off in the US but that's probably cos it's played by Eurofags.

Do you think there's anyone in Europe outside of the U.K. who understands even a tiny bit of the rules of cricket?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2009, 04:45:16 PM »
On that note, it's surprising how cricket hasn't taken off in the US but that's probably cos it's played by Eurofags.
Do you think there's anyone in Europe outside of the U.K. who understands even a tiny bit of the rules of cricket?

i see plenty of Cricket games going on; don't forget America has every last culture in it.

at parks with fields i see a fair share of Indians playing Cricket; i don't know if they have their own version or whatever, but they play it & appear to take it HELLA serious.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
What's this "soccer" thing?

kemizt

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »
I simply pointed out that its more popular which was the argument at the time, theres no 'best' sport because every cultures different but my point was that soccer is the most played/supported sport in the world while you were saying that its only popular in europe and worse than any american sports...

but w/e i cba to go on and on, so like you said lets agree to disagree 8)

BTW Cricket is the most popular sport in india/pakistan, its indias national sport if i remember correctly, its also huge in australia even bigger than it is in england