Author Topic: What would you do if your favorite rapper came out of the closet?  (Read 819 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: What would you do if your favorite rapper came out of the closet?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »
well eazy was bi sexual i still listen to his shit..so he was kinda gay

LAWL?

Eazy E wasn't Bi-Sexual. If your making a AIDS reference, he got it through 2 means, 1 fucking a bitch already infected (he said he had 9 kids with multiple women) or Drug using. Honestly the former seems more likely, you know how rap stars get. lol

not very likely...the percentage is very low. i just checced the statistics. According to Avert (which is an international aids charity see www.avert.org) the men who got it through heterosexual sex were 11%, through injection drug use was 18% (which is almost always needles and i doubt E used needles) and homosexual sex was 62%. This study was done in 2007. Here is the direct link http://www.avert.org/usa-transmission-gender.htm

Now I did checc other stats and it was pretty much the same. There have been rumors about Eazy fuccin men for a long time and you know the ol sayin..where theres smoke theres fire. Look homie..I know it's fucced up that E succed dicc and liked to get fucced in the ass but lets just remember the positive shit he gave us. The boyz n the hood is always hard....

plus this was back in 95 when all the people getting it were gay. As for eazy fucking all the bitches, that could have been a cover. I read a Yella interview where he said eazy was hella private with his sex life and didn't roll like he did in his rhymes.

thats a good point..bacc in '95 shit was very different. Big Man has also talked about this. ANd when u look at eazy you can clearly see gay tendencies in his personality and there was a reason for that. r.i.p. E though..it's sad he was fag but he still made cool ass music

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

C-Blue said it,so now it's a fact.

not rreally but you gotta be fuccin stupid if you really believe he was injected wit aids or got it from some woman...TOMICA DON'T HAVE IT..NOT EVEN THE KID DAT WAS BORN AFTER HIS DEEATH had it or the kids moms. All he did was impregnate some hoes..he wasnt even fuccin 'em on a regular basis.

Chad Vader

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »

C-Blue said it,so now it's a fact.

not really but you gotta be fucking stupid if you really believe he was injected wit aids or got it from some woman...
TOMICA DON'T HAVE IT..NOT EVEN THE KID DAT WAS BORN AFTER HIS DEEATH had it or the kids moms.
All he did was impregnate some hoes..he wasn't even fucking 'em on a regular basis.

Internet fact part 2;
PAC got killed because PAC had an affair with Danny Boy. (As you know,Suge dated Danny at the time)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 06:52:38 PM »
dude, in my experience, people bang a lot before they get pregnant.

yeah you can produce 9 kids in 9 sex sessions theoretically, but the statistical likeliness says its more plausible he was getting HELLA pusy to impregnate nine bitches.

I've barely just HAD sex with 9 girls, let alone impregnate any of their asses.

Not tryna c-blue, I see you're using some logic but if we're talking statistical likeliness I'd say

The likeliness that Eazy had to be bangin hella women to impregnate that many women is higher than the likeliness that he got AIDS from a dude.

In fact, the fact that he was bangin' enough women to impregnate 9 fucking women, indicates he was LIKELY to get AIDS from just fucking that many PEOPLE.

Anybody that fucks that many PEOPLE, PERIOD, regardless of gender is likely to get a lethal STD from somebody.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 07:06:12 PM »

yeah you can produce 9 kids in 9 sex sessions theoretically, but the statistical likeliness says its more plausible he was getting HELLA pusy to impregnate nine bitches.

Not tryna c-blue, I see you're using some logic but if we're talking statistical likeliness I'd say

The likeliness that Eazy had to be bangin hella women to impregnate that many women is higher than the likeliness that he got AIDS from a dude.

In fact, the fact that he was bangin' enough women to impregnate 9 fucking women, indicates he was LIKELY to get AIDS from just fucking that many PEOPLE.

Anybody that fucks that many PEOPLE, PERIOD, regardless of gender is likely to get a lethal STD from somebody.

-T

If he was fucking that many women wouldn't most of them have caught it? He had the disease for a long ass time, all of those women should've gotten it as well, statistically speaking.

Rick James

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »
Busta Rhymes looks suspect.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »

haha i've read a story from a madam about busta being gay and will smith being gay

nowonder why David Ortiz and Busta Bus are pals
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »

-T

If he was fucking that many women wouldn't most of them have caught it? He had the disease for a long ass time, all of those women should've gotten it as well, statistically speaking.

only the women that fucked him after he got AIDS. just cause a girl who had his kid and that kid don't got aids don't mean that all the other chicks he banged once he banged the infected chick.

in other words: the other chicks that he gave AIDS ain't famous. why the fuck would you have heard for 'em?
contrary to popular belief, fuckin' famous people don't automatically make you famous unless you impregnate/marry them or vice versa.

LMAO at the whole world desperate to believe scandalous shit about all contemporary artists.

who's david ortiz?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »
 papi is gay? (them boston fans will be mad to find this out?)lol

haha i've read a story from a madam about busta being gay and will smith being gay

nowonder why David Ortiz and Busta Bus are pals
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LONDON!!

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 06:49:32 AM »
First,

Second, what would it mean to "keep it real" in this situation?

i'd stop listening to him and stop checking for his music, fuck a faggot, god made adam and eve, not adam and steve, fuck a faggot
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Blasphemy

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 08:40:11 AM »
When exactly was the year Eazy E got aids??? I thought it was like couple months before his death (long enough for the disease to grow, do what it does and for him to get sick). Also remember bitches and parties go well together, Apparently condems aren't...

ikke

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »
When exactly was the year Eazy E got aids??? I thought it was like couple months before his death (long enough for the disease to grow, do what it does and for him to get sick). Also remember bitches and parties go well together, Apparently condems aren't...
He went to the hospital to check for astma or something, then they find out he had aids, he died 10 days later

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 09:38:05 AM »
R.I.P Eazy E

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »

-T

only the women that fucked him after he got AIDS. just cause a girl who had his kid and that kid don't got aids don't mean that all the other chicks he banged once he banged the infected chick.

in other words: the other chicks that he gave AIDS ain't famous. why the fuck would you have heard for 'em?
contrary to popular belief, fuckin' famous people don't automatically make you famous unless you impregnate/marry them or vice versa.

LMAO at the whole world desperate to believe scandalous shit about all contemporary artists.

who's david ortiz?

-T

he had to have had the disease for a long ass time before he knew about it.

Are you saying he was straight and wasn't fucking Tomika for like a year before he died? Its statistically the most probable cause. Nothing scandalous about it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 07:26:05 PM »
i guess i haven't really memorized the timeline of events to be honest, but if you have and you're sure, then cool i guess.

-T

westcoastavengers.com