Author Topic: HAPPY BDAY CANADA!!  (Read 567 times)

Lunatic

Re: HAPPY BDAY CANADA!!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »
Mandarin, the BEST buffet place in my city gives away free food today for Canadian citizens :o too bad I couldn't go because of this Twista interview :-X

But it's not worth waiting in line for it.  I was by one a few Canada Day's ago and decided to go there for lunch and there must have been 500 people in line.  I'm not waiting that long to save $10-$15.
I've never been but was supposed to go today. Wow at the line. It's more than $15, but it still doesn't sound worth it lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
Is it true that Canadians don't lock their doors?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 10:50:41 AM »

wehn there is no one home we lock our doors, if im not home i generally dont ever lock my door.

and anyways happy canada day, im broke so im about to go buy a Big Bear or a couple Colt45's or something, any kind of cheap alc thats going to get me drunk.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 04:19:13 PM »
I've never been but was supposed to go today. Wow at the line. It's more than $15, but it still doesn't sound worth it lol.

I thought it was cheaper around lunch, like $10.99 or something.  Haven't been there in a while.
I saw some jerkoff on the news that was waiting in line since 1am.  What a dork.   

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »

I thought it was cheaper around lunch, like $10.99 or something.  Haven't been there in a while.
I saw some jerkoff on the news that was waiting in line since 1am.  What a dork.   
oh i'm not sure about the lunch price. hahaha wow what a loser
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »
My shitt country is the only country that can cut itself off from the world and survive.Your country needs other people resources we don't.

thats some ignorant ass shit to say.  if any country cut off trade, it would suffer.  you may not need other peoples resources, but you DO need the jobs you guys have when it comes to exporting. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2009, 04:00:39 AM »
I'm not saying it would suffer.But we have all the resources to survive.Food,lumber,power,oil etc

Moe

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »

Moe

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »
Greatest country on this earth.The only country in the world that could cut itself off from the rest of the world and survive on its own resources
russia.......

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »
CANADA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »
happy moving day to all the people of quebec

Suga Foot

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2009, 08:38:21 AM »
Italian was stolen from Spanish thats why it sounds so alike

You know that the original "Latinos" were Romans right? 

Fuuuuck yeah I do.  I'm in a second floor apartment, my door stays locked at all times.  I lock it when I go to the laundry room down the hall.

Being Canadian, the only problem I have with Canadians in general is that we always seek approval and praise from the rest of the world.  We will always be America Jr.  As soon as we as a country realize that, we can accept it, and behave accordingly.  I personally feel no ties with the US, but I feel no ties with the rest of Canada either.  It's pretty hard to feel united as a country when it's as big as Canada with only 30 million people.  Like the seal hunt:  I know about as much about that as the average dude from anywhere on Earth.  I've seen the same pictures, and read the same stories, but because I live within the same borders, thousands of miles away, I'm supposed to care more, and try to do something about it?  F that.

On a side note, what the fuck is up with Entertainment Tonight Canada?  That shit is unbearable to watch.