Author Topic: Why do people follow the bible and take it seriously?  (Read 2269 times)

ikke

Re: Why do people follow the bible and take it seriously?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 03:19:27 AM »
Aethists have won.
Today I saw a sculpture of the virgin mary next to a sculpture of micky mouse

Jared Taylor

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »
Weak to believe in somethang unseen? Nah, nigga, that requires strength, to base somethang around pure faith.

No, in your case, pure stupidity.

Religion, as people like yourself practice it, is indeed for the weak who are unable to accept the inevitable. It's self-delusion.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »
Accept what inevitable?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 11:04:19 AM »
Accept what inevitable?

That you're gonna die, and nothing will happen to you, due to your uselessness.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »
Uhh, if you wanna talk 'my religion', than death is accepted very much son. So what is you sayin'..

From songs to praised scriptures, death is fuckin' glorified. So us not 'accepting the inevitable' was a real dumb statement.

Just like 'you die and just die'. What the fuck? You die and that's it? LMAO. Right. What a way better belief. ::)

Roccy

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

You die and that's it? LMAO. Right. What a way better belief. ::)

LOL..seriously.
how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »
blue...
you feel better about being an atheist?

its the best thing homie...you dont worry about death...you just accept shit the way it is. if anything being an atheist is the most liberating thing. thats how i see it..if niggas wanna believe in god..fine..believe in god. just leave me out of it.

You don't worry about death? So if you're chilling in the park enjoying the day and some dude rolls up and starts firing shots every where, you're just going to sit tight and not care if a bullet hits you? Or are you going to find cover and avoid getting hit? Just about everyone is afraid of death and value their life. Religious people just take it a step further and want to make sure they don't die after they die.

I've said something in an older thread that sums up what I want to say again;

We have so much and bask in it that we can easily just live our lives to the fullest. Go tell some kid who is going to live his entire life in a caged off garbage dump picking scraps and giving them to his masters for food and to avoid being tortured to "stop worrying and enjoy your life". I don't know if there is a God, but I sure as fuck hope there's one. Not for me. If I live my 80+ years in the lifestyle I live it maybe when it's all over I won't care if there's a God. But there are hundreds of millions to billions of people that really suffer ann don't have time to debate theologies. They just suffer, and they hope there's a God.

So go scoff at those that believe in a better life. Laugh at them. Feel sorry for them for being stupid. Whatver you want. But you've never faced endless suffering. You get to sit in front of a computer and browse the web. There are young children in the world sold as sex slaves from 3 or 4 years old an dieing of STDs before they ever even hit puberty. Go tell them not to sweat death. Tell them that they can liberate themselves by accepting that there's no God.

why worry about death homie?. everybody gonna die sooner or later. if niggas start shootin at cuzz then of course i will do everything in my power to survive that shit. look homie..i love life and love being alive. but that dont mean im scared of death...cuz i ain't. as for endless suffering..u think everybody who done suffered greatly believe in god?. my uncle spent almost 10 years fightin cancer...nigga couldnt eat...work...fucc..all he did was throw up...i used to send cuzz money..and believe me that nigga did suffer some unimaginable pain. he survived though. and no he didnt believe in god before or after. to him...god is bullshit. And the lil kids who is living hell right now..the last thing they need is some bullshit god. let kids be kids homie.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »
Uhh, if you wanna talk 'my religion', than death is accepted very much son. So what is you sayin'..

From songs to praised scriptures, death is fuckin' glorified. So us not 'accepting the inevitable' was a real dumb statement.

Just like 'you die and just die'. What the fuck? You die and that's it? LMAO. Right. What a way better belief. ::)

It's not a belief, son; it's TRUTH.  I "believe" in nothing; I accept fact and fact alone.  What is not empirically true does not interest me.

C-Blue is right.  Religious people ARE afraid of death, so they believe in God because they want to think that if they do all the right things (according to what some book says), then their death won't be for nothing.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 05:01:34 PM »
why worry about death homie?. everybody gonna die sooner or later. if niggas start shootin at cuzz then of course i will do everything in my power to survive that shit. look homie..i love life and love being alive. but that dont mean im scared of death...cuz i ain't. as for endless suffering..u think everybody who done suffered greatly believe in god?. my uncle spent almost 10 years fightin cancer...nigga couldnt eat...work...fucc..all he did was throw up...i used to send cuzz money..and believe me that nigga did suffer some unimaginable pain. he survived though. and no he didnt believe in god before or after. to him...god is bullshit. And the lil kids who is living hell right now..the last thing they need is some bullshit god. let kids be kids homie.

How is that you can have so much common sense on stuff like this, but you still bang?  If you're smart enough to not be a sheep and believe in stupid shit like religion, then surely you can break out of this terrible cycle of violence you've let yourself get drawn into?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 05:10:03 PM »
Quote from: Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Why be afraid of death anyways? If your soul lives on...

I accept fact and fact alone.
Well, I don't know where you get the FACT, that when you die, there's nothang after that. There's no proven fact of yours, as there's no proven fact of mines.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 05:24:32 PM »
Why be afraid of death anyways? If your soul lives on...

One thing I've always wondered is why people who say they believe in god are still scared of death and grieve for their loved ones just like everyone else. If you truly believe without a doubt that when you die you are going to a better place, you should be welcoming death because you will live in eternal happiness. And you should be happy for your deceased loved ones that they are finally out of this world that has caused many people so much suffering. But these same people cry like its the end of the world when a loved one dies, and they act like they are scared to die. This is why I think a lot of so-called religious people aren't as faithful as they claim to be, or in the very least have some serious doubts.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »
That could be said about a million thangs. Of course, you gonna be sad when you lose a loved one. If you was married to a man for 60 years and he dies, of course you gon be upset. You was wit the man for 60+...now you gotta live without him. Regardless of knowing he's at peace in the greatest place religious people glorify.

There's 2 sides to everythang. Come on now homie. For real.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 05:38:42 PM »
That could be said about a million thangs. Of course, you gonna be sad when you lose a loved one. If you was married to a man for 60 years and he dies, of course you gon be upset. You was wit the man for 60+...now you gotta live without him. Regardless of knowing he's at peace in the greatest place religious people glorify.

There's 2 sides to everythang. Come on now homie. For real.

First off I'm not gay...

Second, if I had been married 60 years to a woman and then I found out we had to separate for a while, she was going to paradise and I would be able to spend eternity with her there in 5-10 years, yes it would be somewhat sad but I would not be acting like my life was over. I would be looking forward to that shit, not crying and reminiscing about the past.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »
Gay? What???

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 08:00:17 AM »
People follow it for all the wrong reasons. Mainly fear.  Kids believe in Santa Claus because they are afraid they wont get the presents the want at Christmas...until some adult explains to them that Santa is not real. He is make believe.  Imagine if there were no rational adults to explain that to young children. They'd become adults that believed in such a ridiculous idea of a fat man from the North Pole watching over everyone to see who's naughty and nice, and swoops down in one night to bring presents to EVERYone lol. Seems so silly for adults to believe such an obviously made up character huh?  Not like God and that Jesus character. Their existence makes so much more sense... :-\

So if an adult never told you Santa wasn't real you'd still believe in Santa?

I guess you're as stupid as your post is then. Most kids I grew up with just figured out Santa wasn't real. We didn't need a sit down explanation. Kids simply outgrow certain things. Scoffing at the idea of God when many of the world's most reasonable and intelligent people belive in God is simply ignorant on your part. Santa was made up as a story and admitted as such. By all historical accounts the early Christians believed in Jesus and died for real to promote them. It was never implied anywhere in history that Jesus was allegory to them and they didn't really believe. No one died defending Kris Kringle.

No, I wouldnt still believe in Santa. Which is why I am able to understand that religion is completely bullshit as well.  Adults fear death just as children do. They dont fear getting coal in their stockings the same way children do.  People become completely stupid and tend to believe in anything that will comfort them when they are in fear.  More intelligent people understand this, which is why the more intelligent people invented this scam in the first place.  Does it matter if people who you consider "intelligent" believe in God? No. Does it make God any more real? lol Definetely not. There are intelligent people who think a rabbits foot brings them good luck. Does that mean its logical to believe rabbits feet are lucky? The "idea" of God has not, and never will be proven because it is fake.  If you need to cling to a higher being like a baby does a security blanket to make you feel better about the fact that when you die...it will be OVER. Then go ahead. Thats your choice. Just don't get upset when logical people look at you and laugh.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"