Author Topic: Why do people follow the bible and take it seriously?  (Read 2268 times)

ikke

Re: Why do people follow the bible and take it seriously?
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »
well it does seem like that doesn't it?

I mean if he had a kid(a girl)then He had to have a girlfreind...............
Or he accepted crusifiction because she got pregnant from a one night stand :P'

I know I know go shoot yourself for saying that

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »
well it seems to me he woulda have had to answer to God if He did........

but I still believe He died on the cross for you and me

Now I do believe that Mary Magdalene was a temptation that no one mentions,and he might have had a girl with her

but I don't know about a one night stand...........

ikke

« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »
well it seems to me he woulda have had to answer to God if He did........

but I still believe He died on the cross for you and me

Now I do believe that Mary Magdalene was a temptation that no one mentions,and he might have had a girl with her

but I don't know about a one night stand...........
I don't either but you said if they had a kid he had to have a girlfriend

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2009, 12:05:31 PM »
well it does say in the bible that Mary was the first one he showed himself too,and she touched him and he said(or pracitically)don't do that.............

I wonder what that means................

ikke

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2009, 12:07:17 PM »
well it does say in the bible that Mary was the first one he showed himself too,and she touched him and he said(or pracitically)don't do that.............

I wonder what that means................
that 'jesus came back for a quicky' wasn't allowed in the bible

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »
I don't know maybe that He already knocced her up and couldn't be touched by her anymore..........

i MEAN WHO ARE TO QUESTION hIM?bUT IT MAKES YOU THINK...........

I think I met someone full of God..................

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »
Of course it is no more logical to be athiest than to be Christian.

Mmm hmm.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »
The bible says gays should be put to death (Leviticus  20:13)
children who curse their parents should be put to death (Leviticus 20:9)
anyone who doesn't worship god should be put to death (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

this is where you get your morals from?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »
Well there's your fear argument. Tell them they'd be put to death so we could prevent these acts from being committed.

Or

Like the 6th commandment says, thou shalt not murder. We, meaning you and me, him and her, are instructed NOT to murder. However, God himself is the all-powerful. 'Should be put to death'. Should, not 'will be'. Not 'will be' put to death. But should. They are not 'gonna be' put to death. Becuz we where told not to murder. But becuz of those acts and how vile they are, you should  be put to death. You should be killed for such thangs. Ya follow? It makes sense.

Like I said, it's all in how an INDIVIDUAL interrupts The Bible.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2009, 04:31:05 PM »
Well there's your fear argument. Tell them they'd be put to death so we could prevent these acts from being committed.

Or

Like the 6th commandment says, thou shalt not murder. We, meaning you and me, him and her, are instructed NOT to murder. However, God himself is the all-powerful. 'Should be put to death'. Should, not 'will be'. Not 'will be' put to death. But should. They are not 'gonna be' put to death. Becuz we where told not to murder. But becuz of those acts and how vile they are, you should  be put to death. You should be killed for such thangs. Ya follow? It makes sense.

if you believe gays and nonbelievers should be put to death, you're a terrible human being whether you follow through on it or not.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2009, 04:33:48 PM »
The bible says gays should be put to death (Leviticus  20:13)

How about you use something Jesus said to prove your point. All that shit was from Moses and Jesus called Moses a liar. We aren't jews debating the bible against you. We are christians.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »
The bible says gays should be put to death (Leviticus  20:13)

How about you use something Jesus said to prove your point. All that shit was from Moses and Jesus called Moses a liar. We aren't jews debating the bible against you. We are christians.

LMAO....Christians, Jews it doesn't fucking matter. Both follow the Old Testament. Are you trying to say you are denying half of the holy doctrine your religion follows?

The new Testament is the 2nd part of the bible, not a replacement. Idiot...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 04:43:19 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »

Or

if you believe gays and nonbelievers should be put to death, you're a terrible human being whether you follow through on it or not.

oh....and the passages specifically mention stoning. That means God is telling the community to put those people to death. Not talking hypothetically.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2009, 04:51:23 PM »

Or

Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

I'ma guess you didn't comprehend what I said.

I don't believe gays and nonbelievers should be put to death. But gays shouldn't be doin' what they doin' and that's the point. God WANTS you to believe in him, and yeah I think you should, and that's the point.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »
The bible says gays should be put to death (Leviticus  20:13)

LMAO....Christians, Jews it doesn't fucking matter. Both follow the Old Testament. Are you trying to say you are denying half of the holy doctrine your religion follows?

The new Testament is the 2nd part of the bible, not a replacement. Idiot...

I've denied it my whole Christian life. I'm Orthodox, not Protestant you twit. Our only use for the Torah is to show that it was prophecy for Jesus to come. Everything we believe in as Orthodox Christians. Everything we follow, worship, and pray with depends only on the New Testament and after. Where I stray from the pack is that I don't take antyhing Paul said that Jesus didn't say as unreliable. Jesus was the complete emodiment of God. The alpha and omega. Why would he leave anything out and need Paul to add to it? None of my priests could answer that for me to my satisfaction.