Author Topic: The Maitreya Project -(history of bhuddism also included)  (Read 277 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:The Maitreya Project -(history of bhuddism also included)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2002, 12:55:27 PM »
YO I CHECKED THIS TOPIC! yeah buddhism came from Hinduism....

NIK that was some real fucked up shit to say u faggot muthafucka

and FYI buddha is not a "fat yellow man" hes indian and he just has different "forms" its kinda how Hindus believe in their religion, gods have different incarnations, one of buddhas "versions" is the fat happy one, one is this one, theres others i dont know of too, peace.

PS> NIK IS A SAD MUTHAFUCKA, u have just lowered urself to Tech's level, with ur posts here fool

When it comes to being racist or prejudice, you're the last one who should speak on it...STFU you idiot...We all know how u hate Muslims and Afgans, so don't tell ME I've lowered myself...Just cause I don't belive in your religion doesn't mean I'm any lower...Don't act like you've never said "Fuck Jesus" or "Fuck Islam" or shit like that...I was even watching Howard Stern and he was talking to a Chinese guy and he said "Why do people pray to a fat yellow man...It doesn't make sense"...So I guess Howard Stern is a sad muthafucka...Dumbass...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2002, 08:30:09 PM »
HAHA u need to grow up fagg, don't go around dissin Buddah cuz he did exist and his message was very good and pure, that's why U don't see any buddhist terrorists in the news, cuz buddhism preaches peace and is really the true peaceful religion, something muslims falsly(and comically) claim.

But it aint even about that man, its respect. thats Y i never post saying "fuck allah"  ;D cuz that's just a matter of respect. grow up foolio. peace

bez

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2002, 06:21:15 AM »
Religion is 1 think and I have respect for anybody in the world who supports any religion.  But I really cant see the point in this statue.  Same for chuches, Cathedrals, and other place like that.  There is no point.

You wanna pray you pray from your own home simple as. Money like this doesnt need to be spent on things like a 500 ft statue.