Author Topic: Maino - "Floating" Off "If Tomorrow Comes..." Best Song On The Album!!!  (Read 366 times)

AnybodyKilla

Prob the best song on the album, dope as hell. Fav part is from 2:11-2:31.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/620712348b9bd16f/

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:17:01 PM by AnybodyKilla »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
LOL Maino's wack. NY stand up
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That shits cool, feeling the beat. Maino's dope I reckon, props bro, still needa check the album, I'm lazy as fuck these days lol

AnybodyKilla

That shits cool, feeling the beat. Maino's dope I reckon, props bro, still needa check the album, I'm lazy as fuck these days lol

Haha yah i feel you. I hate when theres no new shit that comes out for awhile and then one day like 2-3 albums leak lol!!!

Blood$

hell yeah, dope track... I have bumped the album twice since last night and I liked it... obviously it didn't end up quite the way it was supposed to but it was a cool album IMO, I give it a 3.5/5... that may even change to a 4 depending how much the album grows on me  8)

I'm just glad to see Maino finally drop an album to prove a lot of haters wrong... cuz I been watchin' him on Smack DVDs since '05 and waiting for him to drop and it's good to finally see that he came up... if he does decent numbers in these times maybe he can spark something into other artists albums getting dropped?

my favorite tracks: "Back To Life", "Remember My Name", "Runaway Slave", "Floating"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

AnybodyKilla

hell yeah, dope track... I have bumped the album twice since last night and I liked it... obviously it didn't end up quite the way it was supposed to but it was a cool album IMO, I give it a 3.5/5... that may even change to a 4 depending how much the album grows on me  8)

I'm just glad to see Maino finally drop an album to prove a lot of haters wrong... cuz I been watchin' him on Smack DVDs since '05 and waiting for him to drop and it's good to finally see that he came up... if he does decent numbers in these times maybe he can spark something into other artists albums getting dropped?

my favorite tracks: "Back To Life", "Remember My Name", "Runaway Slave", "Floating"

Yah hopefully man. If he does anything below 25k, thats a flop, 50k would be really good but i doubt that since Jimmy only did 43k and hes a established artist from NY, so who knows, we'll see i guess!!!

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Truth....Floating is the best track by far on the album....not really feelin his music.

Blood$

I just got back from FYE... they told me they were sold out and only had a few copies  :-\

Dubbz

• 'G'
Apparently Atlantic or whomever his record label is fucked up big time on distribution, which is a shame. It's $7.99 on Amazon, though.

LONDON!!

tunes i'm feeling the most is

gangsta
back to life
remember my name
runaway slave
million bucks
"get this money by any means nessassary"

AnybodyKilla

Apparently Atlantic or whomever his record label is fucked up big time on distribution, which is a shame. It's $7.99 on Amazon, though.

They had a solid 2 years to get there shit together and they couldnt even do it right? Distribution is the main thing....lol!!!

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I actually ordered this album today eventhough I've only heard "Hi Hater" & "All the Above". So I'm not gonna dl or listen this song now.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I just got back from FYE... they told me they were sold out and only had a few copies  :-\

FYE has shit, they suck. They didn't have the Busta album for God's sake. I was like what the fuck. Lol. I don't know what happened there. ???

Blood$

FYE has shit, they suck. They didn't have the Busta album for God's sake. I was like what the fuck. Lol. I don't know what happened there. ???

I hit up the mall today and the FYE there had it... $9.99, so I had to support  8)

me and my dude were bumpin' it in the truck on the way home... album is heat, really a grower