Author Topic: Maino - "Floating" Off "If Tomorrow Comes..." Best Song On The Album!!!  (Read 372 times)

Prof@ssor

Normally i dont do this...but i just wanted to say the following thing: Maino sucks ass. There, i said it.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This songs 8) Love the sample in the beat, only thing i dislike is that the beat doesnt just fade away at the end, those fucking phones rings ruin the end of the track, i don't get why they didnt just leave that shit for the skit which follows the song :(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I just got back from FYE... they told me they were sold out and only had a few copies  :-\

FYE has shit, they suck. They didn't have the Busta album for God's sake. I was like what the fuck. Lol. I don't know what happened there. ???

I hit up the mall today and the FYE there had it... $9.99, so I had to support  8)

me and my dude were bumpin' it in the truck on the way home... album is heat, really a grower

Haha, that's whats up.

AnybodyKilla

This songs 8) Love the sample in the beat, only thing i dislike is that the beat doesnt just fade away at the end, those fucking phones rings ruin the end of the track, i don't get why they didnt just leave that shit for the skit which follows the song :(

Lmao i know man, they fucked it up in the end, i hate when the end of songs get into the skit, like fuckkkk...leave it for the damn skit and its not even like there good skits there corny as hell lol!!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:40:27 PM by AnybodyKilla »