Author Topic: Pujols 30 HR's already  (Read 1416 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Pujols 30 HR's already
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »
but anyone on that "list" wont be in the hall of fame right?

not true, some will get in.

2-5, 1 homer and 1 double, 5 RBI

damn

MVP! :o

most likely..unless he gets hurt or gets caught trying to get pregnant like manny.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »

damn

most likely..unless he gets hurt or gets caught trying to get pregnant like manny.  lol

he said in a recent interview that "I hit the gym almost everyday in the off season & put so much work in & it's paying off".

they said Barry Bonds said something very similar in response to his 73 HR season & we know how that was accomplished. :P

i'm sure plenty of people say something like that, but i hope it doesn't lead to a Bonds case. :-X

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »

damn

he said in a recent interview that "I hit the gym almost everyday in the off season & put so much work in & it's paying off".

they said Barry Bonds said something very similar in response to his 73 HR season & we know how that was accomplished. :P

i'm sure plenty of people say something like that, but i hope it doesn't lead to a Bonds case. :-X

pujols is one of my favorites, so i hope not, either...but thats the day we live in now.  every time someone does this, there will be doubts.  sad but true.   

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2009, 10:49:30 PM »

damn

pujols is one of my favorites, so i hope not, either...but thats the day we live in now.  every time someone does this, there will be doubts.  sad but true.   

80% of me thinks he's clean, but because of the times at least 20% of me has to question him.

Ryan Howard too. :-X

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2009, 10:55:33 PM »

damn

80% of me thinks he's clean, but because of the times at least 20% of me has to question him.

Ryan Howard too. :-X

you gotta wonder about everyone who hits like this year in and year out...but you would think that if they were using something, they would be caught by now.  maybe they could slip by one year, but 5, 6, 7, years in a row?  eventually the doubt has to evaporate. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »
^no doubt, he's been hitting like this since his rookie year; maybe just a natural born monster.

but i mean look at Manny; that was a shocker.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »
^no doubt, he's been hitting like this since his rookie year; maybe just a natural born monster.

but i mean look at Manny; that was a shocker.

true. :(

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »
Fuck this steroid era!! Fuck this and yeah Im drunk and a Bonds homer but all I know is Barry Bonds was the shit before steroids so I dont give a shit about this crap.  Barry was already a all time great before he cheated like everyone else so fuck ya'll!!  Let me know when Pujols wins 8 gold gloves or steals 500 bases 8)

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2009, 09:45:00 AM »
Fuck this steroid era!! Fuck this and yeah Im drunk and a Bonds homer but all I know is Barry Bonds was the shit before steroids so I dont give a shit about this crap.  Barry was already a all time great before he cheated like everyone else so fuck ya'll!!  Let me know when Pujols wins 8 gold gloves or steals 500 bases 8)

1-gold gloves = worthless   (palmeiro won a GG playing 29 games defense and 100+ games as the DH

2-who needs 500 stolen bases when you can slug .630 without steroids? :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2009, 10:31:07 AM »
Gold Gloves are not worthless when you win 8 of them as an Outfielder and how in the hell are you so sure that Pujols has always been clean?

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »
Gold Gloves are not worthless when you win 8 of them as an Outfielder and how in the hell are you so sure that Pujols has always been clean?

1-gold gloves as a LEFT FIELDER are worthless....tha'ts the easiest position on the entire field to play.  at first base, 95% of plays go through YOU.   left field is the least popular outfield spot...these are just facts my friend.

winning a left field GG is like winning the retarded spelling bee contest - if you were a better athlete than a LF you'd be playing center or infield

notice how most fo the best defensive outfielders spent time at center  (speaker, dimaggio, mays, suzuki etc)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2009, 11:53:26 AM »
I have to disagree hack, LF is a tougher position to play than Right.  They also don't choose gold gloves by each specific outfield position, they choose the 3 best defensive outfielders regardless of their positions.  Come on man you cant possibly be comparing Pujols tools to Bonds 5 tools.

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2009, 11:59:27 AM »
nah man...ofcourse bonds pre-steroids was a better runner

but pujols plays some of the best first base defense, hits for a much higher average and much much more power

bonds pre-steroids averaged about .285 a year....and as of right now we have nothing to prove Pujols is linked to roids so he's innocent as of the moment

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2009, 12:06:56 PM »
^^Well I think Pujols is a real good defender at first and definitely agree with you about that.  Lets also remember though that the power surge in Baseball came around 1997 and 1998, Bonds played the majority of his career before those years and also won 3 MVP's by the end of the 1993 season.  It's just a shame that the majority of people dont realize what an amazing player Bonds was pre steroids and how he still could of easily ended up with 600 Home Runs and 600 Stolen bases w/out the juice but then again Bonds has only himself to blame. He was a moron to cheat because he was already the best player in the world, I understand cheating if you are stuck in the minor leagues but when you are the best like Bonds it makes no sense, he was a moron.  I say the same thing about Clemens, he was already a legend before he juiced, why did he possibly feel like he needed to cheat?  I guess the answer for both of them was to play longer at a higher level, damn shame.

DIP DIP SET SET

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2009, 12:09:57 PM »
I have to disagree hack, LF is a tougher position to play than Right.  They also don't choose gold gloves by each specific outfield position, they choose the 3 best defensive outfielders regardless of their positions.  Come on man you cant possibly be comparing Pujols tools to Bonds 5 tools.

Yeah I gotta agree on that one, Pujols is amazing at the plate but Bonds fielding/speed makes him the much better 5 tool player (pre roid days)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 12:12:47 PM by 360 »