Author Topic: Pujols 30 HR's already  (Read 1415 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Pujols 30 HR's already
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »
^^Well I think Pujols is a real good defender at first and definitely agree with you about that.  Lets also remember though that the power surge in Baseball came around 1997 and 1998, Bonds played the majority of his career before those years and also won 3 MVP's by the end of the 1993 season.  It's just a shame that the majority of people dont realize what an amazing player Bonds was pre steroids and how he still could of easily ended up with 600 Home Runs and 600 Stolen bases w/out the juice but then again Bonds has only himself to blame. He was a moron to cheat because he was already the best player in the world, I understand cheating if you are stuck in the minor leagues but when you are the best like Bonds it makes no sense, he was a moron.  I say the same thing about Clemens, he was already a legend before he juiced, why did he possibly feel like he needed to cheat?  I guess the answer for both of them was to play longer at a higher level, damn shame.

bonds on steroids was the best of all steroid users...and the best offensive force outside of Ruth/Gehrig ever (excluding the best years of Teddy Ballgame (1941) and Ty Cobb (1911)).  i've also read some articles by stat-nerds stating that Honus Wagner's 1908 season was better than any season by Ruth/Bonds/Williams/anybody else .....I kinda don't buy into that though.  I think Ruth's 1921 was clearly head and shoulders above Wagner or anyone else's best season.  but, just like assholes, we all got our own opinions and they stank LOLz

but bonds pre-steroids was not better offensively than GRiffey Jr. or frank thomas....and maybe jeff bagwell at his best.

but bonds was the best NL outfielder until Sosa came along in 1998....and bonds got jealous and started shootin up them roids to be able to compete again
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 12:19:30 PM by HACK WILSON »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
i correct myself...bonds without steroids was .290 batting average it looks like (according to the game of shadows)

bonds pre roids: .290/.411/.556, 411 homers, 1216 RBI, 445 SB's, 164 OPS+ in 6,621 at-bats.

bonds on roids: .316/.505/.712, 351 homres, 780 RBI, 69 SB's, 214 OPS+ in 3,226 at-bats

lol and ppl try to tell us steroids have little effect  - when used properly they have great effect
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »
so bonds was on roids for 8 years

thats STILL not the best 8 year span in MLB history :D

babe ruth 1920-1927:  .361/.498/.750, 367 homers, 1,039 RBI's, 79 stolen bases, 220 OPS+  :D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 01:10:26 PM »
^^Where did you get 8 years from Hack?  Game of Shadows and the governments case clearly say Bonds was using from 1999-2004.  Well that is 5 to 6 years lol but not 8.  The only player comparable to Bonds in the 90's was Griffey and thats it.  A lot of people will tell you Jr. was better while a lot of people will tell you Barry was better.  Jr. was far more popular so that worked to his advantage.

DIP DIP SET SET

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »
The people that use steroids have to workout extra hard than your typical athlete in order for the drug to work to its full potential.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »
steroids stay in your ststem up to 12 months

so if he indeed quit in 2004 then that means he still had them helping him for another yeawr....2005 (which i think he was hurt most of right?)

either way he cant fuck with george herman ruth thats for sho.  and ken griffey in MY opinion was prretty over-rated - a great HR hitter and CFer but not an all time great

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
hack
all the players that used the roids, did they hit more hr's compared to when they werent usin it?
(and overall how different did they play when takin it and when not)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
hack
all the players that used the roids, did they hit more hr's compared to when they werent usin it?

my alma-matter's ex baseball coach (John Winkin) is an 87 year old who's been around the world of baseball for 50 years

this includes coaching the 1983 USA olympic team with a PITCHER named Mark Mcgwire & coaching against Barry bonds's college Arizona State in the College world series

i interviewd him for our radio station 2 years ago and he told me the following:

1-a scout/friend told him Mark McGwire would not make it as a pitcher, but "had a chance as a hitter"

2-after getting to know McGwire, he doesn't think McGwire would taken anything w/o consulting a doctor

3-Barry Bonds was already a known asshole before he hit MLB...Bonds and Oddibe McDowell were the 2 hot prospects on that team and Winkin said he KNEW atleast 1 of them would pan out

as far as how they'd do without steroids, who the hell knows.  Bonds's career would've declined with maybe 500-550 home runs and a career .275-.280 batting average

mcgwire's career without roids may never have lasted...if he got into roids his rookie year which i say probably happened, then dude was a sham because the ONLY thing he was good at besides walking was hitting HR's

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »
damn you seem to know alot bout this stuff, but damn its complicated

hack

my alma-matter's ex baseball coach (John Winkin) is an 87 year old who's been around the world of baseball for 50 years

this includes coaching the 1983 USA olympic team with a PITCHER named Mark Mcgwire & coaching against Barry bonds's college Arizona State in the College world series

i interviewd him for our radio station 2 years ago and he told me the following:

1-a scout/friend told him Mark McGwire would not make it as a pitcher, but "had a chance as a hitter"

2-after getting to know McGwire, he doesn't think McGwire would taken anything w/o consulting a doctor

3-Barry Bonds was already a known asshole before he hit MLB...Bonds and Oddibe McDowell were the 2 hot prospects on that team and Winkin said he KNEW atleast 1 of them would pan out

as far as how they'd do without steroids, who the hell knows.  Bonds's career would've declined with maybe 500-550 home runs and a career .275-.280 batting average

mcgwire's career without roids may never have lasted...if he got into roids his rookie year which i say probably happened, then dude was a sham because the ONLY thing he was good at besides walking was hitting HR's
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2009, 05:56:01 PM »
i know everything my son  8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2009, 06:15:03 PM »
u got a radio show hack?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
Hack that is a lot of speculation and opinion on your beliefs about Bonds career if he never used steroids.

DIP DIP SET SET

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2009, 08:13:24 PM »
wait do you think he used them or didnt?

Hack that is a lot of speculation and opinion on your beliefs about Bonds career if he never used steroids.
Cube

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2009, 08:16:57 PM »

It's fairly obvious that he started using around 1999 or 2000 until 2004.  It is more obvious though that he was already a sure hall of famer and one of the best players of all time before he used the drugs in the late 90's.  I think he definitely would have hit 600 Home runs along with 600 stolen bases if he never juiced but I can admit that he would not have broke the HR record.  

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2009, 08:21:05 PM »

It's fairly obvious that he started using around 1999 or 2000 until 2004.  It is more obvious though that he was already a sure hall of famer and one of the best players of all time before he used the drugs in the late 90's.  I think he definitely would have hit 600 Home runs along with 600 stolen bases if he never juiced but I can admit that he would not have broke the HR record. 

it was his own selfishness that made him and all other roid users, turn to PED. 

you said it, he was already one of the greats...so why did he use?  cause he wanted to be THE GOAT.  what is he now? blackballed from the mlb, and most likely, will never get into the HOF. 

be ya a million bux, if he could go back in time, he would of never even thought of PEDs. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.