Author Topic: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?  (Read 1979 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »
lol someone had to have closed it....now man up and handle your shit. 

nik, go get the logs.  lol

well it was either GET YOUR WALK ON (who without a doubt could not have closed it, i don't even think he knows how to lol) or NIK, the Mod.

unless other Mods can close threads in this section.

global mods and admins can close threads in this section.id have no reason to close it and lie about it and if anyone thinks i would theyre pretty dumb LOL.

must have been one of them then.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:35 AM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

If it helps u sleep at night man...

it is what it is....none of the busters who ride my nuts on here would have a problem with me in reality. thats a given....ive kicked it with lots of members on this board and every single one has been chill. you'd b too....bet.

that more then likely has to do with you not acting like a dumbass in real life, the way u do on here lol

co-sign

how u guna co-sign that when u never met me? i say the same shit i say here in reality....i dont have some internet alter ego LOL

you always say your a "chill ass dude" in real life

here u act like an uptight faggot

therefore from the information available

"co-sign"

im uptight, yet you guys are the ones bitching about needing new mods...LMAO. what a loser.

chill out all i did was say i agreed..u come across as a fag to most of the board...ROFLMAO u can argue LMAOOOO but all that does is cement the fact ur a douchebag LOOOOOL

::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2009, 08:44:01 AM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

it is what it is....none of the busters who ride my nuts on here would have a problem with me in reality. thats a given....ive kicked it with lots of members on this board and every single one has been chill. you'd b too....bet.

that more then likely has to do with you not acting like a dumbass in real life, the way u do on here lol

co-sign

how u guna co-sign that when u never met me? i say the same shit i say here in reality....i dont have some internet alter ego LOL

"co-sign"

im uptight, yet you guys are the ones bitching about needing new mods...LMAO. what a loser.

chill out all i did was say i agreed..u come across as a fag to most of the board...ROFLMAO u can argue LMAOOOO but all that does is cement the fact ur a douchebag LOOOOOL

do i know you? serioslly, who the fuck are you?? LOL

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2009, 08:50:18 AM »

co-sign

"co-sign"

yet another poster that thinks ur a fag LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »
the phrase "LOL" has been used in this thread close to 500 times. :P

& yet, still we don't know who closed the thread lol (501). ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »

co-sign

"co-sign"

yet another poster that thinks ur a fag LOL

and I think you're a spineless piece of shit, but where does that get us?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »

Lol but did anyone actually see his reasoning for me bein a bad mod? Cuz I think kobe is the best by a landslide (which many agree with). "I bet u wouldn't talk like that in front of a black man" lmao what a dumb fuck

If your going to quote someone then you actually have to put exactly what they say between the inverted commas dude, otherwise they are meaningless. And my point is, if a white person (and you are undeniably WHITE) talks like Ice Cube in front of a black man, i dont think they would be happy. Or maybe they would just think "What a wigger". But frankly it's embarrassing to read what you write most of the time.

There are many reasons why i think you are a terrible moderator NIK. You are completely 100% bies, you know absolutely nothing about any other sport than basketball, you dont merge threads that need merged, you lock threads that shouldnt be locked, if anyone disagrees with you they are a "nutrider"....Look at it this way NIK, do you see any other threads in any of the other sections PETITIONING for the mod status to be taken off of the moderator? It's not because everyone loves you NIK, it's because we think you are shit at being a moderator and are, quite frankly, a cunt of a person. It's really not hard to understand. And you call me a dumbfuck?

Oh and your really scraping the barrel when you are relying on Mauzip to give you support....

first of all, i am not white, you dumb bitch. second of all, i dont "talk like Ice Cube". LMAO. what kinda shit are you on? I swear, I hate how retarded most of the Euros on this board are....it's absolutely ridiculous.

The fact that I'm a die hard fan of the Lakers has absolutely nothing to do with my job as a mod, dickhead...and even if you wanna call it a bias, it still has no effect on me moderating this section. also, I do like other sports, i'm just the most knowledgeable in basketball...but again, that has NO effect on how the section is moderated.. as for me locking threads that shouldnt be locked, show me one example....please. LOL...im still waiting to see it. and show me threads that need to be merged to the point where we need to replace me as a mod. yes, people make these petitions cuz theyre on my nuts. it's crystal fucking clear, and the fact that you choose to act like thats not a factor is absolutely ridiculous. look at the fucking posters who open these threads against me...they ALL have a personal grudge against me, and this is not even debatable....now man up and stfu, you whiney ass bitch. this is really the only time ive ever conversed with you and you come off as a straight bitch, so please look the other direction...PeACe

Wow. 3 bitches, a retard AND a dickhead. I'll converse in your vernacular here so maybe you can understand....

"You Mad Homie?"

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »
the worst thing ive done as a mod of a sports section is let this pathetic excuse for bitching go on for 5 pages

*locked*