Author Topic: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?  (Read 1983 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 12:34:08 PM »
Its a sports section?I could have sworn it was a lakers section.How many threads about ariza and artest do we need?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 01:27:51 PM »
this aint a sports section..its NIKs section...we should all boycott and post sport in the g-spot from now on :laugh:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »
some good points, but IMO its that approach that you and many have "soccer will never pass ________"
aite maybe it wont, but the fact is soccer isnt a borin sport, now maybe to this country its not at excitin as _______but soccer got jus as much fun and energy in it as other sports (main sports)
but soccer could be a major sport in this country if it were pushed more jus as it is in other countries
even you said it yourself you could watch a soccer game yourself and thats comin from someone who lives in this country on the westcoast where everything is at

i started the thread
but i jus dont understand why soccer gets so much hate, which is why i made the thread
baseball is borin but its still watchable, soccer might be more watchable lol
muffuccaz complain they gotta wait for the ball to get to the other side to score, and you have to wait til a player actually hits the ball after 3-2 count (do the math for 9 innings at least, let alone the 14 they get sometimes)
a baseball game seems like its gon take forever, and there isnt enuff time in b-ball
but damn why is soccer hated so much?

I dont hate soccer. In all honesty, these days I could watch a soccer game before a baseball game.  I think if it were another country OTHER then America where soccer wasnt even one of its top 4 sports, there wouldnt be such anger from the rest of the world about it lol.  It seems like we have a reputation around the world as being arrogant, selfish, etc...and the fact that we dont follow the game that is pretty much THE game around most of the world, countries think we are simply turning our noses up to it.  We just like what we like. We have our sports, like Football, Basketball, and Baseball that we love.  And to be honest, since Soccer hasnt been very popular in the U.S., we havent taken the time to become very good at it.  Then in turn, since we arent very good at it, its harder for the sport to become popular.  The better the U.S. soccer team gets, and the better they perform, the more popular the sport will become.  But it will never pass Football, Baseball, or Basketball in this country.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 02:02:17 AM »
this aint a sports section..its NIKs section...we should all boycott and post sport in the g-spot from now on :laugh:

that would be as successful as the vow people made never to respond to niks posts again. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
Its a sports section?I could have sworn it was a lakers section.How many threads about ariza and artest do we need?

I dunno, but I say if we have ALL of these Laker threads which seem to be no problem for NIK, we shut down the "Official Laker Thread". What purpose does it serve? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »
Why did Jaydc's petition thread get locked?

lets see...ummm....maybe because this is a SPORTS section.....and because the thread was based off of a false claim....such as this one. LOL. ever heard of common sense, my dude?

its a sports section and that was a thread about the current sports moderator. Its relevant to this section.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2009, 11:11:06 AM »
This section needs a mod that watches more than just the lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »

that would be as successful as the vow people made never to respond to niks posts again. 

me and the sports section=the best thing going for this board.

the nutriders will never admit it. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »

I dunno, but I say if we have ALL of these Laker threads which seem to be no problem for NIK, we shut down the "Official Laker Thread". What purpose does it serve? lol

Laker thread is for small updates and in-game discussions....see all the pages? theres a reason for that. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »

so do the mods of the west coast forum need to like every west coast rap artist? do the mods of the entertainment board need to like every genre of movies? modding this board is not a hard job...the people all up on me over nothing are ridiculous. it's the way it's always been, though. LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »
Its not a hard job for you because your terrible at it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2009, 01:54:08 PM »
Its not a hard job for you because your terrible at it

okay, groupie... then tell me what I'm doing wrong and how much you would improve this section if you were to take over?

LOL

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

so do the mods of the west coast forum need to like every west coast rap artist? do the mods of the entertainment board need to like every genre of movies? modding this board is not a hard job...the people all up on me over nothing are ridiculous. it's the way it's always been, though. LOL

youre right, modding on this board easy. When I was modding, i cant really recall having anybody say i shouldnt be one. You do lol.

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »

Laker thread is for small updates and in-game discussions....see all the pages? theres a reason for that. LOL.

so we need a special thread for small updates and in-game discussions and at the same time need you making threads with small updates and in-game discussions? LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2009, 01:57:40 PM »
I have no interest in being a mod if you ask Me unless your getting paid then its just a waste of time.But theirs thing called merging threads perhaps you've heard of it.Everytime someone on the lakers farts theirs 8 threads about it.