Author Topic: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?  (Read 1984 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
Its a sports section?I could have sworn it was a lakers section.How many threads about ariza and artest do we need?

I dunno, but I say if we have ALL of these Laker threads which seem to be no problem for NIK, we shut down the "Official Laker Thread". What purpose does it serve? lol

Laker thread is for small updates and in-game discussions....see all the pages? theres a reason for that. LOL.

so we need a special thread for small updates and in-game discussions and at the same time need you making threads with small updates and in-game discussions? LOL

since when did we have threads for in-game discussions? obviously, the threads that are up about the Lakers are getting lots of views and replies....so is the Official Lakers Thread....so in my book, nothing is wrong with it. LOL. come on, man, loosen up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
I have no interest in being a mod if you ask Me unless your getting paid then its just a waste of time.But theirs thing called merging threads perhaps you've heard of it.Everytime someone on the lakers farts theirs 8 threads about it.

if the topic is the same, it gets merged...no two topics are about the same thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2009, 02:00:51 PM »
This section needs a mod that watches more than just the lakers.

so do the mods of the west coast forum need to like every west coast rap artist? do the mods of the entertainment board need to like every genre of movies? modding this board is not a hard job...the people all up on me over nothing are ridiculous. it's the way it's always been, though. LOL

youre right, modding on this board easy. When I was modding, i cant really recall having anybody say i shouldnt be one. You do lol.

I also have people who follow me around and spend their time photoshopping pictures of my face on 1000 different bodies....wtfs your point? LOL.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »

so do the mods of the west coast forum need to like every west coast rap artist? do the mods of the entertainment board need to like every genre of movies? modding this board is not a hard job...the people all up on me over nothing are ridiculous. it's the way it's always been, though. LOL

youre right, modding on this board easy. When I was modding, i cant really recall having anybody say i shouldnt be one. You do lol.

I also have people who follow me around and spend their time photoshopping pictures of my face on 1000 different bodies....wtfs your point? LOL.

seems as though you are a well respected member of this forum...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »

definitely got the most fans... 8)

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »

definitely got the most fans... 8)

fans like you.  Your "fans" would consist of Roccy, Lights, and Floyd lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

just cause a lot of losers follow you around, dont mean that this forum "revolves around you".  stop posting here for a month, youll see how much this forum revolves around you.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »

just cause a lot of losers follow you around, dont mean that this forum "revolves around you".  stop posting here for a month, youll see how much this forum revolves around you.

I HAVE stopped posting here for a month LOL... during that period, people were crying that theres absolutely nothing crackin in tha g-spot and very limited discussion in the sports section....not saying the WHOLE board revolves around me, but a lot of the board does, and only because people make it this way. I mean, im not even tryna be egotistical, but what is usually the main discussion in the g-spot? lets be real??....it's NIK....since day 1! there have always been threads dedicated to me or threads where people follow me, which in turn becomes a classic 7 page soap-opera....and entertaining shit always follows, so dont think im just sayin this to say it...im sayin it because it is what it is. you choose to view it however you want, but ive had a huge following since this board opened, and frankly, i dont give a shit. if people stopped carin so much then it wouldnt even be this way...PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2009, 04:21:23 PM »
Shit I left for a few weeks a little while back and people were complaining g spot was dead.But I don't think that means anything give it another week someone else would take my place.Nobody cares about you nik your just easy to make fun of because your such an arrogant loser who can't even tell that he's a loser.The biggest thing you have going for you in your life is this forum and half the people on it think your a loser.If you left nobody would care.

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2009, 04:26:47 PM »

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2009, 04:44:44 PM »
Shit I left for a few weeks a little while back and people were complaining g spot was dead.But I don't think that means anything give it another week someone else would take my place.Nobody cares about you nik your just easy to make fun of because your such an arrogant loser who can't even tell that he's a loser.The biggest thing you have going for you in your life is this forum and half the people on it think your a loser.If you left nobody would care.
\

your legend aint touchin mine, son...get over it. call me a loser all you want, but who the hell stalks and argues with losers on the internet all the time? LOL

and for you fags takin this whole shit all seriously, calm the fuck down and go smoke a damn blunt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

If it helps u sleep at night man...

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »
Your a mod and have been here since its started and have more posts then anyone and your telling people not to take this place serious?LOL