Author Topic: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?  (Read 1978 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2009, 10:36:28 PM »
NIK you are a sad, sad individual. And a terrible moderator. Because people like to follow you around and make fun of you does not make you cool or popular. It makes you an ignorant clown who people like to make fun of.

Are you seriously deluded enough to think that if you left this forum ONE person would give a shit? Personally i think the whole atmosphere of the board would improve. Cue the usual "Get off my nuts faggot" yada yada. I'm not on your nuts NIK, i just think your an idiot.

And tbh i would like a vote to see who is happy with your conduct as moderator, as im certainly not. Moderators HAVE to be impartial and un bies, you are the exact opposite. I'm not saying you have to love every sports team, just like i dont expect the entertainment moderators to love very film. But i also would not expect the entertainment moderator to say "The Godfather is GOAT, there is no argument or discussion around this, it's a fact. Anyone who disagrees is a hater" like you do about Kobe Bryant.

The Maestro

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2009, 11:35:24 AM »
still why all the hate for soccer?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »
NIK you are a sad, sad individual. And a terrible moderator. Because people like to follow you around and make fun of you does not make you cool or popular. It makes you an ignorant clown who people like to make fun of.

Are you seriously deluded enough to think that if you left this forum ONE person would give a shit? Personally i think the whole atmosphere of the board would improve. Cue the usual "Get off my nuts faggot" yada yada. I'm not on your nuts NIK, i just think your an idiot.

And tbh i would like a vote to see who is happy with your conduct as moderator, as im certainly not. Moderators HAVE to be impartial and un bies, you are the exact opposite. I'm not saying you have to love every sports team, just like i dont expect the entertainment moderators to love very film. But i also would not expect the entertainment moderator to say "The Godfather is GOAT, there is no argument or discussion around this, it's a fact. Anyone who disagrees is a hater" like you do about Kobe Bryant.

what does my personal preference have anything to do with my job as a moderator? godamn, you're a fuckin moron. grow some fuckin nuts and stfu.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
Your a mod and have been here since its started and have more posts then anyone and your telling people not to take this place serious?LOL

you post all day, twice as much as i do... please STFU, cuz you stay soundin retarded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

If it helps u sleep at night man...

it is what it is....none of the busters who ride my nuts on here would have a problem with me in reality. thats a given....ive kicked it with lots of members on this board and every single one has been chill. you'd b too....bet.

Jaydc555

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2009, 08:14:32 PM »
I won't be here posting consistently over a course of what 6 or 7 years for you?You've grown up on this forum its a part of your life.Someone could give you 500 dollars to leave this forum and you wouldn't.You need this forum.Its a part of your life.Its quite pathetic.You asked for advice on kissing on this forum LOL.You get friends to join the forum.If only you could see how sad you are.I won't be here in in less then 5 years.you will be here for the rest of your life or until the place closes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »
I won't be here posting consistently over a course of what 6 or 7 years for you?You've grown up on this forum its a part of your life.Someone could give you 500 dollars to leave this forum and you wouldn't.You need this forum.Its a part of your life.Its quite pathetic.You asked for advice on kissing on this forum LOL.You get friends to join the forum.If only you could see how sad you are.I won't be here in in less then 5 years.you will be here for the rest of your life or until the place closes

right....me postin on this site on my free time for a longer period of time than you have somehow makes you cooler. LOL. please dont ever have kids, you goddamn idiot.

Jaydc555

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2009, 08:36:37 PM »
If you have kids you would sign them up on this forum

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »
LMAO.. NIK you are a loser and it's so funny that you think people want you here. I bet if I started a poll in the g-spot with the question "Ban NIK permanently?" the results would be a fucking landslide that no one wants your bitchass here. And even then your pathetic ass wouldn't be able to stay away from the forum. The forum doesn't need you.. You need this forum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 10:44:58 PM »
Your a mod and have been here since its started and have more posts then anyone and your telling people not to take this place serious?LOL

you post all day, twice as much as i do...

the statistics show that you post 6 more times a day. :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 10:45:32 PM »
still why all the hate for soccer?

because it's a poor sport, in my opinon. ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »

what does my personal preference have anything to do with my job as a moderator? godamn, you're a fuckin moron. grow some fuckin nuts and stfu.

Are you fuckin obsessed with peoples nuts dude? It's all you ever say "Get off my nuts", "Nutriders", "Grow some nuts" what the fuck are you talking about man? How does the message i posted convey to you that i need to grow nuts? As i have previously stated, your personal preference makes no difference, your refusal to accept other peoples opinions and absolute ignorance in every other sport outside of basketball is the problem, not the fact your a laker fan. It aint hard to understand.

Another thing, why do you persist in using words like buster? Your not Eazy E mate, your a white jew who spends tooooo much time on the internet, if you want people to take you serious, a good start would be to stop talking as if your a g.

And nice work locking the "Petition for NIK to lose his mod status" acting like a little girl and abusing your power is a great way to get peoples respect. Oh but of of course you'll just say "I dont care about you faggot-ass nut riding, nutless, nut job nut fuck teabags". Whatever you say man. And i liked how you quoted one of the few people who were quite indifferent to you being a mod and not any of the majority who dont like you as one. Good work!

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2009, 11:39:33 PM »
LMAO.. NIK you are a loser and it's so funny that you think people want you here. I bet if I started a poll in the g-spot with the question "Ban NIK permanently?" the results would be a fucking landslide that no one wants your bitchass here. And even then your pathetic ass wouldn't be able to stay away from the forum. The forum doesn't need you.. You need this forum.

people say they want me gone, but theres nothing they love doing on this site more than sitting behind their screen and hating me.....admit it. hating NIK has been WCC's favorite activity since the beginning of time. you know whatsup.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2009, 11:40:10 PM »

you post all day, twice as much as i do...

the statistics show that you post 6 more times a day. :P

the statistics also show that i registered 3 years after i did....ouch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »

Are you fuckin obsessed with peoples nuts dude? It's all you ever say "Get off my nuts", "Nutriders", "Grow some nuts" what the fuck are you talking about man? How does the message i posted convey to you that i need to grow nuts? As i have previously stated, your personal preference makes no difference, your refusal to accept other peoples opinions and absolute ignorance in every other sport outside of basketball is the problem, not the fact your a laker fan. It aint hard to understand.

Another thing, why do you persist in using words like buster? Your not Eazy E mate, your a white jew who spends tooooo much time on the internet, if you want people to take you serious, a good start would be to stop talking as if your a g.

And nice work locking the "Petition for NIK to lose his mod status" acting like a little girl and abusing your power is a great way to get peoples respect. Oh but of of course you'll just say "I dont care about you faggot-ass nut riding, nutless, nut job nut fuck teabags". Whatever you say man. And i liked how you quoted one of the few people who were quite indifferent to you being a mod and not any of the majority who dont like you as one. Good work!

first of all, im not a white jew....LOL. second of all, i talk on here how i talk in person. if i think you're a buster, it is what it is....i didnt grow up in england, mate, i grew up where if someone acted like a bitch thats what we called em...maybe u have some pre-determined perception of me thought up in your head, but thats not what it is....and if u wana make a petition about mods, it doesnt go in a sports board....thats not what this board is for. locking that was just me doing my mod job. now stop the bitching.