Author Topic: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?  (Read 1982 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why did the "Hatred for Soccer" thread get closed?
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »
Your a mod and have been here since its started and have more posts then anyone and your telling people not to take this place serious?LOL

you post all day, twice as much as i do...

the statistics show that you post 6 more times a day. :P

the statistics also show that i registered 3 years after i did....ouch.

you registered three years after yourself? :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »
Your a mod and have been here since its started and have more posts then anyone and your telling people not to take this place serious?LOL

you post all day, twice as much as i do...

the statistics show that you post 6 more times a day. :P

the statistics also show that i registered 3 years after i did....ouch.

you registered three years after yourself? :D

the registration date got fucked up....i registered in january of '01, the day the board opened. my stats are off due to the fuck-up....jaydc posts way more than me. LOL. ive just been here longer, thats it.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2009, 12:59:29 AM »
NIK you are a sad, sad individual. And a terrible moderator. Because people like to follow you around and make fun of you does not make you cool or popular. It makes you an ignorant clown who people like to make fun of.

Are you seriously deluded enough to think that if you left this forum ONE person would give a shit? Personally i think the whole atmosphere of the board would improve. Cue the usual "Get off my nuts faggot" yada yada. I'm not on your nuts NIK, i just think your an idiot.

And tbh i would like a vote to see who is happy with your conduct as moderator, as im certainly not. Moderators HAVE to be impartial and un bies, you are the exact opposite. I'm not saying you have to love every sports team, just like i dont expect the entertainment moderators to love very film. But i also would not expect the entertainment moderator to say "The Godfather is GOAT, there is no argument or discussion around this, it's a fact. Anyone who disagrees is a hater" like you do about Kobe Bryant.

what does my personal preference have anything to do with my job as a moderator? godamn, you're a fuckin moron. grow some fuckin nuts and stfu.

Are you fuckin obsessed with peoples nuts dude? It's all you ever say "Get off my nuts", "Nutriders", "Grow some nuts" what the fuck are you talking about man? How does the message i posted convey to you that i need to grow nuts? As i have previously stated, your personal preference makes no difference, your refusal to accept other peoples opinions and absolute ignorance in every other sport outside of basketball is the problem, not the fact your a laker fan. It aint hard to understand.

Another thing, why do you persist in using words like buster? Your not Eazy E mate, your a white jew who spends tooooo much time on the internet, if you want people to take you serious, a good start would be to stop talking as if your a g.

And nice work locking the "Petition for NIK to lose his mod status" acting like a little girl and abusing your power is a great way to get peoples respect. Oh but of of course you'll just say "I dont care about you faggot-ass nut riding, nutless, nut job nut fuck teabags". Whatever you say man. And i liked how you quoted one of the few people who were quite indifferent to you being a mod and not any of the majority who dont like you as one. Good work!

first of all, im not a white jew....LOL. second of all, i talk on here how i talk in person. if i think you're a buster, it is what it is....i didnt grow up in england, mate, i grew up where if someone acted like a bitch thats what we called em...maybe u have some pre-determined perception of me thought up in your head, but thats not what it is....and if u wana make a petition about mods, it doesnt go in a sports board....thats not what this board is for. locking that was just me doing my mod job. now stop the bitching.

LOL at talkin bout pre-conceptions...then sayin i didnt grow up in england...like u know wassup...you CLOWN!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2009, 08:10:36 AM »
NIK you are a sad, sad individual. And a terrible moderator. Because people like to follow you around and make fun of you does not make you cool or popular. It makes you an ignorant clown who people like to make fun of.

Are you seriously deluded enough to think that if you left this forum ONE person would give a shit? Personally i think the whole atmosphere of the board would improve. Cue the usual "Get off my nuts faggot" yada yada. I'm not on your nuts NIK, i just think your an idiot.

And tbh i would like a vote to see who is happy with your conduct as moderator, as im certainly not. Moderators HAVE to be impartial and un bies, you are the exact opposite. I'm not saying you have to love every sports team, just like i dont expect the entertainment moderators to love very film. But i also would not expect the entertainment moderator to say "The Godfather is GOAT, there is no argument or discussion around this, it's a fact. Anyone who disagrees is a hater" like you do about Kobe Bryant.

what does my personal preference have anything to do with my job as a moderator? godamn, you're a fuckin moron. grow some fuckin nuts and stfu.

Are you fuckin obsessed with peoples nuts dude? It's all you ever say "Get off my nuts", "Nutriders", "Grow some nuts" what the fuck are you talking about man? How does the message i posted convey to you that i need to grow nuts? As i have previously stated, your personal preference makes no difference, your refusal to accept other peoples opinions and absolute ignorance in every other sport outside of basketball is the problem, not the fact your a laker fan. It aint hard to understand.

Another thing, why do you persist in using words like buster? Your not Eazy E mate, your a white jew who spends tooooo much time on the internet, if you want people to take you serious, a good start would be to stop talking as if your a g.

And nice work locking the "Petition for NIK to lose his mod status" acting like a little girl and abusing your power is a great way to get peoples respect. Oh but of of course you'll just say "I dont care about you faggot-ass nut riding, nutless, nut job nut fuck teabags". Whatever you say man. And i liked how you quoted one of the few people who were quite indifferent to you being a mod and not any of the majority who dont like you as one. Good work!

first of all, im not a white jew....LOL. second of all, i talk on here how i talk in person. if i think you're a buster, it is what it is....i didnt grow up in england, mate, i grew up where if someone acted like a bitch thats what we called em...maybe u have some pre-determined perception of me thought up in your head, but thats not what it is....and if u wana make a petition about mods, it doesnt go in a sports board....thats not what this board is for. locking that was just me doing my mod job. now stop the bitching.

LOL at talkin bout pre-conceptions...then sayin i didnt grow up in england...like u know wassup...you CLOWN!

well, it was a good point...because he doesnt realize that when you grow up in LA you grow up around the same slang he hears in rap songs....growing up in England will give you the idea that saying "buster" is only a gangsta rap term, which is pretty ridiculous...LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2009, 08:34:39 AM »
You a rich Jew that grew up in the burbs you fucking geek

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »
You a rich Jew that grew up in the burbs you fucking geek

LOL...so having money is somehow a diss to me, you bum? grow the fuck up...I'm a chill dude who grew up in LA and makes his cheese. you are a bitter dude who grew up in Canada and will remain broke...you lose. :-*

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

If it helps u sleep at night man...

it is what it is....none of the busters who ride my nuts on here would have a problem with me in reality. thats a given....ive kicked it with lots of members on this board and every single one has been chill. you'd b too....bet.

that more then likely has to do with you not acting like a dumbass in real life, the way u do on here lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »
naaah, man....where the fuck have you been? a majority of this site revolves around me, like it or not...whether its for negative or positive, it's a fanbase.

i'd personally never dedicate this much of my attention to an internet character the way some people on here have...if that's your thing, though, handle business. LOL

lol you are seriously delusional. Youve managed to convince yourself that because so many people like to clown you and dont like you, that you have a fanbase!! lol.  People not liking you, doesnt make you popular.

people like to clown bez....people like to clown elano....with me, it's different, and you KNOW it. LOL

it is what it is....none of the busters who ride my nuts on here would have a problem with me in reality. thats a given....ive kicked it with lots of members on this board and every single one has been chill. you'd b too....bet.

that more then likely has to do with you not acting like a dumbass in real life, the way u do on here lol

right LOL

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

well, it was a good point...because he doesnt realize that when you grow up in LA you grow up around the same slang he hears in rap songs....growing up in England will give you the idea that saying "buster" is only a gangsta rap term, which is pretty ridiculous...LOL

What in gods name would i know about growing up in England you ignoramus?

A petition about the SPORTS moderator, belongs in the SPORTS section. And if that was the reason you locked the thread, why didn't you move it to the g-spot or wherever it is you think it belongs? A jew acting like a fascist and talking like a black man. Scooby Doo is less confused than you mate.

You seriously walk around talking like "You a nutriding buster, im a chill dude who makes his cheese"? Honestly? Have you ever talked like that in front of a black man? Because i'd put my mortgage on it that you would get a sore jaw.

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:36 AM »

"in front of a black man" lmfao r u being serious?

What do opinions have anything to do with being a mod? U make no sense u idiot....godamn and then these idiots wonder why I call then nutriders......I

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 01:00:42 AM »

And this board is soley for discussing sports...these "petitions" all come from thr same peeps who stalk me online and spend their time on this board followin me around.....they are not to b taken serious to begin with

Portugoal

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 01:01:55 AM »
Don't take him seriously, Elior. Sick Boy is from Scotland and a Glasgow Rangers fan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 01:09:15 AM »

Lol but did anyone actually see his reasoning for me bein a bad mod? Cuz I think kobe is the best by a landslide (which many agree with). "I bet u wouldn't talk like that in front of a black man" lmao what a dumb fuck

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 01:17:50 AM »

co-sign

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 03:58:03 PM »

co-sign

how u guna co-sign that when u never met me? i say the same shit i say here in reality....i dont have some internet alter ego LOL