Author Topic: another young life taken by the hands of violence  (Read 109 times)

MidnightPills

another young life taken by the hands of violence
« on: October 22, 2002, 10:18:44 PM »
I found out today by my dad that his childhood friends son was murder in his front yard two weeks ago. Lil franky is what i known him as and i believe that m dogg knew him at one point when they attend middle school..... gang violence seems so out of control when it effects the lives of people that you know... or even effects your own life.......

all i have to say is stop the violence and stop the hate in our streets............ make your hoods a better place for all to live in................

god bless and take care

DPG4lyfe

Re:another young life taken by the hands of violence
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2002, 11:41:25 PM »
i feel ya but if he waz gang related he had it coming to him.... well jus keep praying and hopefully this gangbang shyt will stop cuzz its gets me pist im tired of being a crip. im out!!!

MidnightPills

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2002, 11:52:27 PM »
i feel ya but if he waz gang related he had it coming to him.... well jus keep praying and hopefully this gangbang shyt will stop cuzz its gets me pist im tired of being a crip. im out!!!

i dont like it when people say.. oh well he had it coming... becuase that is just cold.. to look at some one and be like.. oh well he die because he does that.... but anyways.....

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2002, 11:56:40 PM »
sorry didnt mean any dissrespect. im out!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 12:30:52 AM »
Of all the people, Frankie.  :'(  Oh Lord, man, I grew up with that boy, we walked home together. And anyone that says they have it coming should know that we don't have anything coming. Many people make wrong choices, but Frankie was a good kid, and had a good heart. R.I.P.

MidnightPills

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 12:36:04 AM »
Of all the people, Frankie.  :'(  Oh Lord, man, I grew up with that boy, we walked home together. And anyone that says they have it coming should know that we don't have anything coming. Many people make wrong choices, but Frankie was a good kid, and had a good heart. R.I.P.
i know.. dad was upseted by it too.. i dont remember much of him i was still kinda small... but i know how it feels to lost a hommie like that to stupid macho shit like that..... man... RIP franky flores.... and RIP Jason VanKleef!!

bez

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2002, 11:57:34 AM »
Harsh that, so fucking harsh, another good life taken for no reason.

Why was he murdered like?

lbc213

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2002, 03:19:00 PM »
R I P, I m sure that he's at a better & peaceful place

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2002, 06:24:05 PM »
R.I.P. my condolonces to u, m dogg, ur family and his family...gangs is no joke tho...i already lost a homie to these streets...thats why i discourage all gang bangin...if ur gonna gang bang then do something constructive wit it...make music about ur hood...but dont go killin people...but along with gang life comes the chance of dying...people take that chance...id rather not...R.I.P.