Author Topic: Karl Malden died!  (Read 645 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Karl Malden died!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 02:58:56 AM »
oh, im sorry, i thought this was a public forum.  my bad.  ::)
its a public forum so i have to be talking to everyone? man up and hop off

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 03:21:45 AM »
oh, im sorry, i thought this was a public forum.  my bad.  ::)
its a public forum so i have to be talking to everyone? man up and hop off

no, but i can respond to whoever and whatever i want.  if you dont like that, then i dont know what to tell ya. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 03:34:13 AM »
another one? :o

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090701/ap_on_en_mo/us_obit_malden

i doubt many of you know him lol, but he was a crazy actor; played in some of my favorite movies (On The Waterfront, A Streetcar Named Desire & Nevada Smith).

the sad week continues on. :-\

RIP!

hundred of thousands people die everyday (if not more)  ::)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 03:50:56 AM »

i doubt many of you know him lol, but he was a crazy actor; played in some of my favorite movies (On The Waterfront, A Streetcar Named Desire & Nevada Smith).

RIP!

hundred of thousands people die everyday (if not more)  ::)

who is your favorite person in the world?  athlete, actor, actress...whatever...someone you dont have a personal relationship with.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 04:00:29 AM »

RIP!

hundred of thousands people die everyday (if not more)  ::)

who is your favorite person in the world?  athlete, actor, actress...whatever...someone you dont have a personal relationship with.

i know what you mean....but jesus christ this dude has lived 97 years !

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 04:13:06 AM »

RIP!

who is your favorite person in the world?  athlete, actor, actress...whatever...someone you dont have a personal relationship with.

yeah, this guy lived a full life and then some...but still.  cham was obviously saddened when he died. 

when vin scully passes, imma be sad as fuck.  and he has lived a full life..that doesnt change the fact that ill be sad.  ive grown up hearing vin scully on the radio...jeez, i was probably hearing him call games since before i could even talk myself!!  but still, people die everyday. 

do i feel sad about those people? not really, cause everyone is already dead, but i dont know those people, i didnt have some sort of connection with those people, like we do with celebrities, athletes, whoever. 

LONDON!!

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »
rip
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2009, 09:46:21 AM »
sunsets rise high above the sky
rising light upon one not meant to be
God comes in with silence feet
quiet rises up within

Angels sing for one who is to beautiful to see
light is pure where it hits-heavenly
he is singing with the angels now
angels stand aside and bow

Jesus arrives and takes the body
takes it back home
maybe one day we will join
and we will arrive not alone.......

R.I.P to the ones who lost someone

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 10:28:38 AM »

RIP!

who is your favorite person in the world?  athlete, actor, actress...whatever...someone you dont have a personal relationship with.

yeah, this guy lived a full life and then some...but still.  cham was obviously saddened when he died. 

when vin scully passes, imma be sad as fuck.  and he has lived a full life..that doesnt change the fact that ill be sad.  ive grown up hearing vin scully on the radio...jeez, i was probably hearing him call games since before i could even talk myself!!  but still, people die everyday. 

do i feel sad about those people? not really, cause everyone is already dead, but i dont know those people, i didnt have some sort of connection with those people, like we do with celebrities, athletes, whoever. 

thank you lol, people are so ignorant. :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »
oh, im sorry, i thought this was a public forum.  my bad.  ::)

Muhfukka was just speaking the truth

sorry dude but you sound like a dumbass right now lol

LOL how am i sounding like a dumbass?  

because i counterd muffackas stupid post with more stupid shit?  that WAS the point.  ::)

of course people die every day.  so?

these people who have died in the past week influence people, and are idols to people.  of course they will be sad when they die.

does that make their life any more important than yours or mine?  maybe.  i know i havent influenced anyone on the scale some of these people who have passed.  

stuff happens every day.  people pay for pussy every day, no one came into your thread saying "you guys are dumb people pay for pussy everyday"..no one goes into any other thread about someone just to say "you guys are dumb X, Y, Z happens every day".

get over it.  its a thread, if people want to make a thread, who cares?  IT AINT A BIG DEAL.    

Real talk. The people who all died RECENTLY are all famous and all of them dieing in the same week is fucked up, that was the point...noo shit hella people die everyday, why state the obvious? Some people try acting so smart but just sound stupid!!!

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »

Real talk. The people who all died RECENTLY are all famous and all of them dieing in the same week is fucked up, that was the point...noo shit hella people die everyday, why state the obvious? Some people try acting so smart but just sound stupid!!!
R.I.P. to Karl Malden. My cousins grandpa died too today, wtf is going on? Fucked up shit!!!
yeah your cousins grandpa is really famous

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 09:52:04 PM »

R.I.P. to Karl Malden. My cousins grandpa died too today, wtf is going on? Fucked up shit!!!

Holy shittttttttt, its like talking to a fuckin 5 year old kid, r u being serious or are you just playin now, cause i cant tell? I added that in there like what a hectic week, so many people dieing this week that I/we know, how old are you? God damn!!!

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

Holy shittttttttt, its like talking to a fuckin 5 year old kid, r u being serious or are you just playin now, cause i cant tell? I added that in there like what a hectic week, so many people dieing this week that I/we know, how old are you? God damn!!!
your mom haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2009, 12:38:58 AM »

Elano

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 12:41:57 AM »
 5 year old kids are more intelligent than mufukka  :laugh: