Author Topic: Anybody Else Been Watching All The Old Michael Video's? And Where's Trauma?  (Read 88 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
"Leave Me Alone" really touches me.  Thinking of how the media was so inhuman with Michael, that song makes me feel really emotional.  Is that brunette woman in the video a portrait of Marilyn Monroe?  

Also watching his 91 Superbowl appearance makes me emotional, Micheal's words were very powerful in many songs like "Heal The World" and "Man In The Mirror".  His art was a gift to the world.  He's a legend now, like other great artists who have changed the world, like Bob Marley, Lucky Dube, 2pac, and so on.  Michael never followed any trends, he made his own trends, and was always greater than what the rest of the industry was doing in his time.

by the way, where is Trauma at a time like this?  I'd really like to hear from him about Michael.  
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:30:41 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Grammar »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
"Leave Me Alone" really touches me.  Thinking of how the media was so inhuman with Michael, that song makes me feel really emotional.  Is that brunette woman in the video a portrait of Marilyn Monroe?  

Also watching his 91 Superbowl appearance makes me emotional, Micheal's words were very powerful in many songs like "Heal The World" and "Man In The Mirror".  His art was a gift to the world.  He's a legend now, like other great artists who have changed the world, like Bob Marley, Lucky Dube, 2pac, and so on.  Michael never followed any trends, he made his own trends, and was always greater than what the rest of the industry was doing in his time.

by the way, where is Trauma at a time like this?  I'd really like to hear from him about Michael.  

Yeah i feel ya on that  8)

Oh and i think the brunette woman is Elizabeth Taylor