Author Topic: Emence & Illcit vs. Killuminati & Gareefa...VOTE NOW!  (Read 392 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Emence & Illcit vs. Killuminati & Gareefa...VOTE NOW!
« on: October 23, 2002, 04:48:02 AM »
I think since the topic had been up for a while before Emence's shit was posted and it's on 2 pages already I'll start a new one...I don't think that this section of the board is flooded with posts but if the mods don't want a 2nd topic about the same battle they can just delete this...I just think it'll be easier to get sum votes like this

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Emence & Illcit vs. Killuminati & Gareefa...VOTE NOW!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 04:50:20 AM »
OUR SHIT:

Killuminati:
You "racist toward yourself", sayin you ~"lack melanin"~, we get you ~back dwellin in~ the past when people labeled your ~raps relevant~//
fake "heads" catch ~"caps", "skeletons"~ made so y'all "ain't got the guts" to come ~back yellin again~, in ~fact we killin em then~//
one bitch wanted "audio" cause he ~"can't read" shit~ ~stampeded~ bout as as scary as ~lambs sleepin~ sucks at this ~damn keyin~ // {{1}}
~man "cee"se bitch~, you gettin ~"crip"pled~, I'm ~sick cold~, "shoot" "rap videos on rivers" and still you won't match my lyrical ~"clips""flowin"~// {{2}}
like ~"dick-holdin"~ "settin up challenges" you just ~"master-baitin"~, only ~infatuated~ with masochism you'll like this type of ~fascination~//
dopeness ~exaggeratin~, ~immaculately~ takin MC's to ~evaporation~, I could try to TEACH YOU but like "doctors waitin for days" I'd just ~"lack the patience"~ (patients)//
Only ~six bars~ got that wannabe ~crip scarred~ you ~fake of a G~ couldn't get a ~"taste of the streets"~if you ~"licked tar"~//
I ~rip hearts~, you can't "drop shit" ~constantly "constipated"~ while I ~motivatedly~ harm wack bitches with fatal ~ art, evade it~//
lemme ~devastate kids~, ~annihilate tricks~ I "abuse" this language, so you "lyrical ~rape victims"~, fuck audio, don't wanna hear you on ~tape snitchin~//
I ~degrade midgets~ ~play bitches~ like you, don't know the rules to this ~game, rippin~ mics I get you ~ashamed spittin~//
~fuck ya tracks~ I'll ~stop those fags~ "usin their dick" tryina ~"cock" a gat~, even "cuttin off your spinal column" nobody ~"got ya back"~//
I'm ~top notch, you wack~, simple as that, this shit's either killin or ~enslavin you~ and your ~lazy crews~ will be ~tamin you~//
you ain't as "dark" as ~"racist fools"~, soon see the voters ~makin you~ "melancholic" so you can keep on ~"claimin blue"~// {{2}}

Gareefa:
Gareefa & Killuminati, the greatest twosome/
we rip lil Deficant bitches and make sure its grew_sum/ (gruesome)
but we methodiclly rippin you limb from limb let me do this logiclly/
quick flows old skool flows, then Killuminati and uses his multis to rip these hoes/
i gots one crip and one fuckin no-show thats right cee, below ur belt if where i go/
where i throw these blows and a weak rhyme is all you cant throw.. back to me/
the shit you spit is all jus wack to me, and this is how its meant to be/
D.A up in this runnin shit killin illicit & Emence/
that shit sounds like a Marshall Mathers wannabe, wannabe me but you nothin but ur farthers seed/
frontin, i spoze you pretend to smoke weed wen its the dick you huntin/
take a knife, stick it in ya mum's cunt then.. take the weed and smoke the fake blunt then../
try to take me on but u cant - im stopin', but fuck man.. its my dick u wanna be chompin/

EXPLANATIONS (my verse):
{{1}}: Emence thought this was an audio battle
{{2}}: Illcit claimin blue

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 04:54:27 AM »
THEIRS:

Illcit:
been gone for quite some time but still I shine with one rhyme//
inexplicable wisdom water these unskilled cats with murderous lines//
words I compile, pack em up wit a note "DIE", now watch gareefa and his snitchin bitch cry//
killuminati tryna be Pac, why?, so he wont admit nobody is iller than CeeRide//
I gives a fuck if you diss me cuz all yall punches miss me//
I flip da scrip, suddenly like weak bitches yall get pissy//
extract misery through thoughts I let loose//
invadin ya face, inhale my rage and knock out ya tooth//
poor lil 'reefa ain't got no chance so face the truth//
cuz you trash talkin punks couldnt call shots from a phone booth//
me and emence are too far gone for you to cope and beat//
crucify you and officially make this your last day to hope for peace//
cuz we dope you weak and no way yall ever grow to meet//
our standards and expectations of lyrical assassinations//
killuminati and gareefa are easy prey for this furious tag team combination//

Emence:
I'm smokin these two cats like blunts of reefa/
To see whos cheapa'/
Killuminati or gareefa/
When you try and battle me/
You get beat like assault and battery/
Untill your anatomy has to be battery charged and your staggering/
Shut you down like locked doors/
And poor metaphors off my brains coridoors/
Like it was a leaking fosset/
And just when you think ive lost it/
I strike back like jedi knights and knock out your lights like lou gosset/
For tryin to compete with me and make a complete fool of themself..../
I know catz inside and out like every un-read book on my shelf..../
But i hang you out to dry cuz i take your breath away.../
You fucked up on your last rhyme cuz you aint got nothin left ta say/

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 04:56:02 AM »
My vote goes for Illicit and Emence...It was a close ass battle though, but I was just feeling their shit a lil more...

This makes it 1-0 for them...mo votes plz....

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 07:48:51 AM »
vote has to go with Emence and Illicit u katz came nice short but i liked tha flow in it. Had a couple of good puches in there and overall i think ya'll took it in ya flow. I know sometimes it's hard for peepz to hear ya flow especially if they ain't ever heard nobody flow like u. So i really try not to base my vote on that too much cuz it sounds alot different comin outta tha writers mouth than someone who's just readin it. but with the punches, Metaphors, and that weak bitches ya'll get pissy line i think ya'll have it

as for Killuminati and Gareefa

Nice shit as well man but i really couldn't get a hold of alot of punches as far as usin metaphors. I read a few of what i think may be personals and some nice lines but your flow especially was hard to grasp i couldnt' find it so i just set that aside and left it alone i'm sure it'd be nice comin outta u. Ya punches were pretty good it'd be better if u threw alot more metas in there playa
as for Gareefa You came simple as far as flow but nice u got some good skill just need to polish a few things mainly the punches u hit nice but u gotta have either that one line or those few lines that just got the voters like Damn!
either way nice shit from all...

vote= Emence and Illicit
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z

"It ain't ya enemies that'll get u it's always ya own people...."---Nas

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 08:09:06 AM »
Aight, thanx for that well explained vote fatal...seems like I'm losin my first battle on here but oh well...yet still unbeaten solo.

As for my flow...flow is always hard to judge and maybe it really didn't flow to you, when I rapped it to myself it flowed perfectly as it most times does (I really pay attention to the flow), but maybe it was the same way when u wrote ur battle verse against mouse, it was hard to flow that to me too...anyways, not my best shit, thanx for the votes y'all

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2002, 11:46:31 AM »
Oopps! made a mistake, aiight i'll vote! jus' to make you smile! :)

VOTE: Killuminati

Reason: Illicit was good, had a good flow, although i preferded the ryhming scheme of Killuminati, i thought both showed their talent, but didnt reveal too much mind... Great battle between two emcees...

Peace ya'll

PS: Illicit, remember me...? lol.. Peep ya later!

Indy

Indy posted this in the original topic...2-1, there seems to be hope, K.O. impossible now. Thanx 4 the vote, more of those plz ;D

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2002, 07:50:28 AM »
I felt Killuminati and Gareefa's verses didnt flow to well, in my opinoin kinda choppy, i also felt punches for both sides could have been better. I just felt Emence and Illcit's verses a little more then Killuminati and Gareefa's

Vote= Emence and Illcit

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2002, 08:57:26 AM »
lol, I need to make my verses easier to flow for others, I see that...3-1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2002, 12:13:14 AM »
Congradulations Emence and Illicit...Good luck next time Killuminati and Gareefa...PeACe

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2002, 04:26:00 AM »
it aint over nik...............by the way my vote goes ta killuminati and gareefa.......i caught his flow flow....they had the better multis and i werent feelin emence

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2002, 08:24:50 AM »
lol NIK don't be that rash...3-2, it was first to 4 or 5, but not 3 and we didn't get K.O.'d ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2002, 01:42:02 PM »
Oh...my bad...I thought it was first to 3...PeACe

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2002, 02:08:50 AM »
lol, cool finally a tag battle where I didnt get my ass whooped right away.

this shit gone be close.   and I'm so glad I finally managed to log myself in from a public internet cafe. somebody got the same problem like me: i try to log myself in, and it works but if I wanna access a thread it keeps on askin me to log in again. therefore I never get to see whats happenin on the board. holla if you got advice.

PS: yeh Indecisive, I remember you dawg. sup?

peace

oh and, come on yall, I thought we squashed this shit over me claimin blue. I never claimed blue...why yall keep assumin that?  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2002, 08:31:54 AM »
oh and, come on yall, I thought we squashed this shit over me claimin blue. I never claimed blue...why yall keep assumin that?  

lol, I don't really know ya, people just told me u claimin blue that all...didn't know it wasn't true