Author Topic: Ron Artest going to the Cavs? Sheed to the Celtics?  (Read 301 times)

PLANT

Ron Artest going to the Cavs? Sheed to the Celtics?
« on: July 02, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
I was just watching PTI and they were saying Artest might be headed to Cleveland, and Sheed to the Celtics?

Shit this would be crazy!!  Orlando, Cavs and C's would all be fucking nuts :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Ron Artest going to the Cavs? Sheed to the Celtics?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »
i think the Magic took a big blow losing Hedo, even if they got a way past prime VC.

but if Artest goes to Cleveland their defense would be one of the greatest lol & Sheed to the Celtics would be the best starting 5 we have seen in a while.

PG - Rondo
SG - Allen
SF - Pierce
PF - KG
C - Sheed

:o

would shake thinks up.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »
Sheed can play the 5 but I definitely don't think that's his best position...either way better than Kendrick Perkins though LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 03:39:10 PM »
I was just watching PTI and they were saying Artest might be headed to Cleveland, and Sheed to the Celtics?

Shit this would be crazy!!  Orlando, Cavs and C's would all be fucking nuts :o

keyword, "might". There are several teams interested in Sheed. The front runners are the Celtics and Spurs. Pretty much all the teams going after Sheed can offer him the same money, so its just a matter of which team he wants to play with.  I know Garnett has been really trying to convince, Sheed to come to Boston. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »
Shaq and then Artest would be hella dope for the Cavs. Those are 2 real niggas. One of their main problems was that they didn't have enough of those. Z, Varejao, Pavlovic, Williams, Wally = pussy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »
sheed?? hell yes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »
Free agency notebook: Artest, Ariza in LeBron-land?

By John Schuhmann and Art Garcia, NBA.com and David Aldridge, TNT analyst
Posted Jul 2 2009 4:44PM

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported Wednesday that the Cavs are talking to both Ron Artest and Trevor Ariza. Cavs GM Danny Ferry is clearly ready to spend his entire mid-level exception on Artest, Ariza or possibly Rasheed Wallace to get his team over the hump.

Whether or not this tweet is from Artest -- "THANKS ALOT HOUSTON.:) I HAD ALOT OF FUN:)" -- his time with the Rockets could be coming to an end. The Cavaliers and Lakers have been mentioned as suitors, and at least one rival general manager believes Artest to Cleveland makes the most sense.

Ariza isn't a slam dunk to return to the Lakers and some think that Ariza is just testing the waters to drive up his price in Los Angeles.

The Cavs would also like to bring back Anderson Varejao, but if they don't, and they add a small forward, does LeBron James become their starting power forward? The idea of the MVP matching up with Kevin Garnett or Pau Gasol in the postseason is certainly intriguing.
-- John Schuhmann

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »
guess Ron aint gona be a Cav, btu maybe Ariza will end up there ???

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »
ariza better not leave the lakers ???
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:05:23 PM by Blunt Tyme »

QBC OG

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
Fuck the Cavs yo. They got smelly ass Shaq they aint even finna make the playoffs

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »
Yo Ron the Cavs might see you in the finals next year but still, this is a bigg move Ron you on the Lakers will be crazy!!!