Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: "HALLELUJA" - Bishop Lamont feat. Xzibit - Produced by Dr. Dre!!!  (Read 6678 times)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bishop and Xzibit on a Dre track...Damn, sound like some classic shit. Gonna smoke some before listenning to it. Peace ! 8)

The D.O.C and

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit is insane! 8)

Major props for this, is it an official leak off of The Reformation or did Bishop just throw this out there?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
this BETTER be off The Reformation.

twelve more tracks like this & we got ourselfs a classic on our hands. 8)

beat bangs, Bishop kills it & Xzibit is always on point! 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow this shit is fucking hot. I've pretty much lost all interest in Lamont with his obviously fishy label situation, weak flow and delivery on the majority of the tracks and how he started being a gangsta on couple of tracks BUT this song is pure quality. Subject matter has never been a problem for him and this time his flow and delivery are on point. Dope hook from X and a very cinematic beat from Dre (the bass thumps).

On the other hand him leaking random Dre tracks probably means he's off the label and that we'll never hear the album.

bullet_wrongkind

bullseye, those kind of prod. id miss from dre

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so far i'd say that this song is even better than Grow Up  :sun: i love the direction 8)
i like the sheep bashing :laugh:

and that's how it should be done bishop!

woof

InSaNe!!!!!!!!!!   :o :o :o

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
all i can say is amen bro

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow this shit is fucking hot. I've pretty much lost all interest in Lamont with his obviously fishy label situation, weak flow and delivery on the majority of the tracks and how he started being a gangsta on couple of tracks BUT this song is pure quality. Subject matter has never been a problem for him and this time his flow and delivery are on point. Dope hook from X and a very cinematic beat from Dre (the bass thumps).

Exactly how I feel.

This shit is HOT!

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Props rebel by the way, any news about bishop's situation with aftermath ? Are dre and him still looking to drop the reformation on another label ?

The D.O.C and

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
DAMN.

I'll drop feedback later.. shit is sick and I'm too blown away to say more about it  ;D

Okka

Anybody know if Bishop Lamont got a track with Kurupt?

I just noticed this picture on Kurupt's myspace, the title text was this: ME AND BISHOP LAMONT MAKIN A BANGER!!!!!!!!!!!

DPGC23

WHISTLEEEEEEEEEEEE

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Bishop is always working hard.. would be dope to hear him spit together with Kurupt on a track.

DTG Entertainment

Props.