Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: "HALLELUJA" - Bishop Lamont feat. Xzibit - Produced by Dr. Dre!!!  (Read 6675 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
here i found the instrumental

http://www.zshare.net/download/62260413e3bb8a56/

Ultra-Mega Props 4 dis 1 hommie!

hey are you the guy that was looking for those new focus beats? I'll post em later!  8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Okka

BishopLamont1@mrxtothaz ill call u tomorrow we going to film a video for "Hallelujah" we gotta get schedules locked in....chuuuch! be safe pimp!

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Damn, can't wait for that. Aftermath's been pushing hard this year.

Lil D

damn man, x killed this shit. aggrasive flow as usual and beat bangs for sure. like the flow bishop lays down on his last verse. but X really murked this shit without even having a verse on it.

MediumL

songs not on some Still Dre blow you out your seat from the bounce type shit but its just a dope song where the message >>>> the beat. In the past most of Dres songs have needed dope beats cause subject matter usually is repetitive, now songs like this and Grow Up dont need some crazy hyped beat but just some cinematic stuff. Im feeling this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
one of bishops best to date
Hallelujah>>>GROW UP  
production is dope too
and damn bishop sounds dope on these church type of beats
and x-man is back on his grizzily (he sounds focused and mean lol)
GET YOUR WALK ON 2 this
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 01:28:13 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Is that Dre at the start saying "Real Hip Hop Is Back" ?
yeah.
keep in mind that his vocals have changed since 2006.

what do you think of the song, Chad?

Okka

songs not on some Still Dre blow you out your seat from the bounce type shit but its just a dope song

Exactly, some people are sayin' this song is incredible. It's dope but i hope the album will have better songs.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
songs not on some Still Dre blow you out your seat from the bounce type shit but its just a dope song

Exactly, some people are sayin' this song is incredible. It's dope but i hope the album will have better songs.
well you wouldn't see me complaining if bishop had an album with songs, such as Grow Up & this one :)

that would be quite an accomplishment if you ask me.
a lot of rap albums are full of filler

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Is that Dre at the start saying "Real Hip Hop Is Back" ?
yeah.
keep in mind that his vocals have changed since 2006.

what do you think of the song, Chad?

You sure it's Dre?
It kinda sound like him,but ain't Dre's voice a little deeper? (even after all the steroids)

Anyway...
Shit bangs but...
IMO a verse by Dre and X would kick it up a notch...

that's what it sounds like to me.

listen to Imagine:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jlutz21yFc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jlutz21yFc</a>

anyway, i see your point about wanting a verse from Xzibit: the beat fits him well.

also, i hope that a new bishop song with a verse from Dre leaks in the near future  :D

TepeHouse

Okka

well you wouldn't see me complaining if bishop had an album with songs, such as Grow Up & this one :)

That is true, but Bishop got doper songs than this and those were just mixtape material. "Hallelujah" might be a single though, since they shootin' the video with Xzibit for it. Anybody got any info on if Bishop is still signed to Aftermath or not? If he ain't signed i hope he still gonna release the material he got with Dr. Dre.

Paul

I love hearing Xzibit over Dre beats
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

That is true, but Bishop got doper songs than this and those were just mixtape material. "Hallelujah" might be a single though, since they shootin' the video with Xzibit for it. Anybody got any info on if Bishop is still signed to Aftermath or not? If he ain't signed i hope he still gonna release the material he got with Dr. Dre.

his street albums had songs that were meant for The Reformation at one point as well

DPE

• Lil Geezy

i remember reading they were trying to or working to put out Bishop on another label.
maybe he's still Aftermath but the album wont be distributed by Interscope...im just sayin
We Need More Fans & Less Critics