Author Topic: Jay Z vs Game - I would say: IT'S ON!  (Read 1266 times)

PLANT

Re: Jay Z vs Game - I would say: IT'S ON!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 05:03:39 PM »
Game can make some dope shit but the guy is an idiot

ikke

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »
Gay-Z and Cockafella Records dont want nothing with Game.

creative. ::)

anyway, they're goin' to pull some 50/Kanye shit & drop their albums on the same day.

hopefully The Red Album is an improvement from LAX & i have a feelin' that BP3 is going to be a great album.

i don't know who would outsell who though, would be a good battle.

EDIT: LOL @ Game tryin' to get his younger fans to buy & use women's deodorant.
lol i hope
funny how jay'z album is  called the BLUEprintł and game's RED

i found it funny how Jay-Z had an album called "The Black Album & now Game is makin' an album called "The Red Album.

but noooo, everybody said it's still an original thought from Game. :D ::)
Game is an industry groupie he just wanna meet all his favorite artists, this is how he wanna get to know jay

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »
Jayz is such a gimmick, im happy an artist is finally tryin to get at him. Its been far to long since Nas exposed him.

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 05:07:02 PM »
Jayz is such a gimmick, im happy an artist is finally tryin to get at him. Its been far to long since Nas exposed him.
theres no way Jay is anymore of a gimmick than the Game is :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 05:14:25 PM »
Game would win on words.

You've got to be kidding me.

im not a fan of Game at all, but Jay-z is not a great lyricist - his best lines came from other peoples lips originally

Tell me one line on Reasonable Doubt that came from another person's lips (apart from the guest verses, obviously) ? You can't because it's bullshit, and despite that Reasonable Doubt is one of the best lyrical albums ever, Jay just spits Big lines in his songs but everyone knows that it's Big lines. Game tries to tweak lines a little so people don't notice that he's jacking flows and lyrics constantly from his favorite rappers. On the contrary, I AM a Game fan, I love Game, but I can seperate what I like from what is talented MC'ing.

reasonable doubt is quality, especially Bring it on

but jay's best verse was on that song from No Way Out with Biggie, that Biggie wrote for him

i dont care for Jigga or Game, i mean both are good music makers but i don't view one as better than the other
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
Game would win on words.

Naw, Jay is overrated like a muthafucka LOL. People just say he's great cus others say he's great. On some real rap shit, lyrically, that muthafucka is extra average.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »
Game would win on words.

Naw, Jay is overrated like a muthafucka LOL. People just say he's great cus others say he's great. On some real rap shit, lyrically, that muthafucka is extra average.
I duno I think Jay is pretty fuckin dope....I own pretty much his whole catologue and dude has definately put out classics, and has more classic tracks than 90% of the rap game.  DubCC has always been hatin on Jay I never understood why... :-\

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »
Game would win on words.

I duno I think Jay is pretty fuckin dope....I own pretty much his whole catologue and dude has definately put out classics, and has more classic tracks than 90% of the rap game.  DubCC has always been hatin on Jay I never understood why... :-\

Jay has definetely put out some classics, and some good songs. Im speakin on lyrically dude is average. Hell, 50 has put out some classics and some strait up hits. But he isnt a lyrical genius either and production is everything when it comes to a hit...not necessarily the rapper involved lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

mrkmaidog

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »
Gay-Z and Cockafella Records dont want nothing with Game.

creative. ::)

anyway, they're goin' to pull some 50/Kanye shit & drop their albums on the same day.

hopefully The Red Album is an improvement from LAX & i have a feelin' that BP3 is going to be a great album.

i don't know who would outsell who though, would be a good battle.

EDIT: LOL @ Game tryin' to get his younger fans to buy & use women's deodorant.
lol i hope
funny how jay'z album is  called the BLUEprintł and game's RED

i found it funny how Jay-Z had an album called "The Black Album" & now Game is makin' an album called "The Red Album".

but noooo, everybody said it's still an original thought from Game. :D ::)

lets not forget that Jay stole Boogie Down Productions(krs-one) title "BLUEPRINT" and jigga stans think its an original thought.  Nas called jigga out on that too   ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »
Lol good point

"KRS already made an album called blueprint"--nas
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »
Game would win on words.

Co-Sign, Jay is ill

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »
Game would win on words.

Co-Sign, Jay is ill

you own Jay's catalogue?  dear god...atleast Reasonable Doubt is illin.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 07:28:41 PM »
If Jay is average Game is dookie.  Seriously, are some of you listening?  Jay is a far better, consistent lyricist then Game has ever been and most likely will ever be.

Hell, Game jocks Jay-Z.  First, Jay makes the black album then game wants to make the red album.  First, jay makes roc boys then game makes dope boyz.  It's not a mere coincidence.  Game is on Jay's nuts. 

I f you can't see the truth then oh well.  I mean, it is what it is.  But like Jay said in the freestyle he ain't got time to address these fools.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
If Jay is average Game is dookie.  Seriously, are some of you listening?  Jay is a far better, consistent lyricist then Game has ever been and most likely will ever be.

Hell, Game jocks Jay-Z.  First, Jay makes the black album then game wants to make the red album.  First, jay makes roc boys then game makes dope boyz.  It's not a mere coincidence.  Game is on Jay's nuts. 

I f you can't see the truth then oh well.  I mean, it is what it is.  But like Jay said in the freestyle he ain't got time to address these fools.

jay-z isn't god. i mean he's better than Lil Wayne thats for sure, but he had all the time in the world to paste himself over Royce's place on "renegades" with 2 fine verses....but did he?? no.

his verses were horrible...and he stole the "fork in the road" line LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »
Lol good point

"KRS already made an album called blueprint"--nas

that still doesn't take away the fact Game is jockin' Jay-Z. :P

on another note, how many of you guys have heard Reasonable Doubt? if you guys really think Jay is garbage, it brings up that question.