Author Topic: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?  (Read 1299 times)

OG Hack Wilson

reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?
« on: July 07, 2009, 12:09:53 PM »
ESPN says on the bottom that LEbron was telling people he does NOT plan to stay in cleveland

interesting
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
i heard Dwayne Wade said he plans on squading up with LeBron next season, somewhere.

would be a sick duo, all they need is a solid big man & they got some rings on the way.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
i heard Dwayne Wade said he plans on squading up with LeBron next season, somewhere.

would be a sick duo, all they need is a solid big man & they got some rings on the way.

wade and lebron in NY  - imagine that
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »

wade and lebron in NY  - imagine that

lol, i hope not.

i hate Knicks fans, i'd rather them win anywhere else but in NY lol.

i think they are headed to Jerz though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 12:31:47 PM »
lil nate, wade, lebron, lee, shaq (he's also a FA next year)

lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »
^FUCK NATE! :laugh:

i heard that if the Knicks want LeBron they have to get rid of Nate or Lee, i think they were leaning towards dishing Lee, which is retarded, because he is hands down the best player on the Knicks.

fans just love Nate, so they think he'll fill seats, as if LeBron & Wade won't fill enough of them. ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »

i heard that if the Knicks want LeBron they have to get rid of Nate or Lee, i think they were leaning towards dishing Lee, which is retarded, because he is hands down the best player on the Knicks.

fans just love Nate, so they think he'll fill seats, as if LeBron & Wade won't fill enough of them. ::)

nate is an icon in NY for the dunk contests and occasional 30 point games

but Lee is the better player to have for 82 games in my opinion

OchoCinco

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »
word is lebron and bosh already talked on going to where ever the other goes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »

nate is an icon in NY for the dunk contests and occasional 30 point games

but Lee is the better player to have for 82 games in my opinion

but even when he drops 30, it's just him ball hoggin' & they lose by 15 lol.

he is so unvaluable, his size makes his dunks look special; but fuck that.

he has stolen two dunk contests in his career & that will be all he achieves; unless the Knicks for some reason keep him & he can sit on the bench & let LeBron & Wade win him a ring.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 12:41:02 PM »

new word is that Wade wants in on that though, so imagine all three pulling some Boston shit? :o

that team would 6-peat. :P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »
LOL chamill

a team of LBJ, D-wade and Chris Bosh grabbing boards???

you don't really need the other 2 players lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 12:44:08 PM »

new word is that Wade wants in on that though, so imagine all three pulling some Boston shit? :o

they would be the only 3 the team could afford so that would never happen. James has a good team, if he leaves that straight sellout.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »

they would be the only 3 the team could afford so that would never happen. James has a good team, if he leaves that straight sellout.

nah it's possible - but all 3 would have to take paycuts when they really should all get maxed out salaries  (well maybe not Bosh)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 01:18:14 PM »
The OP is wrong, he said he WOULD be staying in Cleveland.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 01:21:11 PM »
The OP is wrong, he said he WOULD be staying in Cleveland.

thats not what I read.....