Author Topic: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?  (Read 1296 times)

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »
Kobe=LeBron (now)

yeah.....4 championships/finals mvp = 0 championships/0 finals mvp... :stupid:...stupid muthafucka

what do rings have to do with overall talent? :laugh:

Scot Pollard (got a ring with Boston) > Karl Malone? ;)
LOL  ;D

thisoneguy360

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »
Lol I feel bad for Ariza, went from playing for the world champions to playing with the second round virgin and the crippled China man.

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »
For the most point all u fools arguing looks like a bunch of fags. him>him, no him>him. Yall need to grow the fuck up n stop crying like a bunch of fags over the internet. Just ruin every thread that gets going on here, and its not even good arguements that are worth reading and responding.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »
Lol I feel bad for Ariza, went from playing for the world champions to playing with the second round virgin and the crippled China man.

He should blame nobody but himself.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2009, 12:50:53 PM »
LOL@going to Houston because "it is west coast". Nik how high were you when you wrote that? Even if he just meant western conference, why the heck would someone go to Houston because they play in the WC? WTF

They just gave him the MLE... I'm sure there were better teams willing to give him the MLE. Like Cleveland, maybe. Ariza made a dumb move, that is all there is to it. If you go to Houston while Artest goes to your former team, at least get a sign-and-trade-deal, for fucks sake, you dumb motherfucker.

Bosh/Wade/LeBron on the same team would be fucking nuts, but I don't see them taking half the salary they normally would get.. just don't see that happening.

It's just not happening. All of them will get the maximum possible.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 03:38:56 PM »
NIK you are a fucking idiot. LOL at Houston being considered west coast.
no shit, what a tool

Houston is part of the western conference, you dumb bitch
Still doesn't explain why you said Houston is west coast you cunt

goddamn, you are an idiot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2009, 03:40:45 PM »
LOL@going to Houston because "it is west coast". Nik how high were you when you wrote that? Even if he just meant western conference, why the heck would someone go to Houston because they play in the WC? WTF

They just gave him the MLE... I'm sure there were better teams willing to give him the MLE. Like Cleveland, maybe. Ariza made a dumb move, that is all there is to it. If you go to Houston while Artest goes to your former team, at least get a sign-and-trade-deal, for fucks sake, you dumb motherfucker.

Bosh/Wade/LeBron on the same team would be fucking nuts, but I don't see them taking half the salary they normally would get.. just don't see that happening.

Texas is just closer to Cali, even in weather and everything....you really cant see why someone would prefer living in Houston over Cleveland? LOL...come on, now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »
Kobe=LeBron (now)

yeah.....4 championships/finals mvp = 0 championships/0 finals mvp... :stupid:...stupid muthafucka

what do rings have to do with overall talent? :laugh:

Scot Pollard (got a ring with Boston) > Karl Malone? ;)

right...cuz comparing someone who leads a team to a championship to someone who rides the bench to a championship is legit. LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »
For the most point all u fools arguing looks like a bunch of fags. him>him, no him>him. Yall need to grow the fuck up n stop crying like a bunch of fags over the internet. Just ruin every thread that gets going on here, and its not even good arguements that are worth reading and responding.

some people might be crying (actually, I KNOW people cry over this shit just based on how serious they take it)...but I'm merely stating my opinion, and thats all it really comes down to. some people arent that great at handling opinions.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »
NIK you are a fucking idiot. LOL at Houston being considered west coast.
no shit, what a tool

Houston is part of the western conference, you dumb bitch
Still doesn't explain why you said Houston is west coast you cunt

LMAO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 09:59:55 PM »

Show me where Texas is you stupidfuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 10:02:33 PM »

you damn moron, get the fuck off my nuts

The Watcher

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 10:09:58 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas

Historically and culturally, Texas is usually considered part of the American South.

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 10:32:18 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas

Historically and culturally, Texas is usually considered part of the American South.

right...but in the nba, it is west, and even culturally, it is southwest. so my claim was legit, from the very start.

Sparegeez

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 10:41:49 PM »
are you guys seriously arguing about this. nik do your job