Author Topic: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?  (Read 1295 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2009, 08:25:37 PM »
so can we conclude that Houston is indeed the south?  because it's nowhere near the west coast, nor is the rest of Texas...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2009, 08:57:48 PM »
and you didnt see where i said "it's not technically on the west coast, but it's closer"?? you fucking idiot, it was clear what i meant, especially after i specified.

damn, is it really this much of a joy to get on something so ridiculous only because of the person who said it?? u know damn well if some random poster said the same exact thing you would not even be on this at all................sad individual, no doubt.
I did see that. And you put "technically." There are no technicalities involved, Texas is not west coast idiot. It's funny because I would have told anyone that Texas is not west coast at all. But being the whore you are with nearly 40,000 posts you decided to blow this thread up acting like you have a brain when it's obvious that you've never seen a map before. And it's also funny when I made my first post ever I recognized you as a dumb piece of shit. LOL at you thinking people are on your nuts on an internet forum. It's hard to come by a thread you haven't contaminated with your stupidity when you have 20 posts a day

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
so can we conclude that Houston is indeed the south?  because it's nowhere near the west coast, nor is the rest of Texas...

^again, it's the southwest, technically, so it IS part of the west....it's also west of the mississippi, which, again, is always considered west. they dont call them a WESTern conference team for no reason LOL
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:08:51 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2009, 09:05:02 PM »
and you didnt see where i said "it's not technically on the west coast, but it's closer"?? you fucking idiot, it was clear what i meant, especially after i specified.

damn, is it really this much of a joy to get on something so ridiculous only because of the person who said it?? u know damn well if some random poster said the same exact thing you would not even be on this at all................sad individual, no doubt.
I did see that. And you put "technically." There are no technicalities involved, Texas is not west coast idiot. It's funny because I would have told anyone that Texas is not west coast at all. But being the whore you are with nearly 40,000 posts you decided to blow this thread up acting like you have a brain when it's obvious that you've never seen a map before. And it's also funny when I made my first post ever I recognized you as a dumb piece of shit. LOL at you thinking people are on your nuts on an internet forum. It's hard to come by a thread you haven't contaminated with your stupidity when you have 20 posts a day

once again, idiot, i already clarified exactly what i meant, but since you're such a fucking groupie you just insist on keepin at it...instead of shutting the fuck up after i clarified that i meant western conference and closer to his home, you insist on acting like you think that i actually didn't know where texas was located, just to get a little more pleasure of riding....seriously, it's fuckin obvious what you're made of, so let go, young buck....theres really no need for the hostility, i didn't rape your mom. and if you do feel a sense of superiority comin from my direction, there's still no need to get on it like that.....just chill out, my dude. kick it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »
so the rocket deal isnt done?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
^yea, it's done....5 years at 33 mill

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »
so ariza's goin to rockets for that much.....not bad-id say hes worth that much
but damn he was cool wit the lakers
didnt know there was talks of him goin to cavs tho
he said he felt displaced or some shit wit the laker front office or somethin

^yea, it's done....5 years at 33 mill
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.