Author Topic: NEW Inspectah Deck “House Nigga”- Disses Joe Budden On Meth's Behalf?  (Read 1328 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol,anyone else notice that nobody has came in to say that this track is hot? the joint is ass and like jaydc said its just another reason to keep the hate goin. deck is Wu's version of the retarded brother nobody like to talk about. i hope joe goes for dude neck.

OG Hack Wilson

LOL, Meth is running to Deck sayin' "why did you do that?!? :boohoo:"

LOL @ the Jeopardy thing, that shit was fuckin' hilarious & the beat was fuckin' hot.

he got him pretty good, but Joe Budden is the guy who has been sitting waiting for this, lickin' his chops to just go off & he will; could be bad news for the Wu.
:loco:
yes, Inspectah and GZA would get KILLED lyrically by Joey... I respect you riding for Buddens, but get real

there will be beef
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:07:53 PM by False Things Must Perish! »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

mrkmaidog

track is DOPE!!! the ins smacked joey up!!! :)

OG Hack Wilson

update:  I just peeped the song, it's ok....better than i expected but not really too impressed lol.

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
All the people up in arms defending Wu in this are people that haven't bought a Wu tang albums in ten years and didn't give a shit about them before this its just an excuse to hate on budden some more.He's easily the most hated rapper today

thank you!

you guys are livin' in the past, back in their primes they were a force; know they're legends but can't put out that same shit they once could & SURELY cannot hold beef to Budden.

"He's easily the most hated rapper today."
             -Jaydc555

WORD!

OG Hack Wilson

anybody notice how deck's research was wrong

there was no beef with lloyd banks, LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

between Joe & Llyod?

well, Joey dissed the Unit, so i guess it counts as beef.

thisoneguy360

between Joe & Llyod?

Yeah Joey got at all of g unit pretty well, mostly Game though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

between Joe & Llyod?

Yeah Joey got at all of g unit pretty well, mostly Game though

Dumb Out & Game Over are just two, flat out, amazing diss tracks.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its aite nuthin special
IMO it could have been better
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

im listening to that song by crooked i, ghostface killah and raekwon from earlier this year

ill shit.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:04:31 PM by False Things Must Perish! »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
INS sound dope over that beat at the start, tracks cool. INS is ill, but he don't want it with Joey, but Joey can;t do anything to touch the Wu's rep...

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All the people up in arms defending Wu in this are people that haven't bought a Wu tang albums in ten years and didn't give a shit about them before this its just an excuse to hate on budden some more.He's easily the most hated rapper today

you guys are livin' in the past, back in their primes they were a force; know they're legends but can't put out that same shit they once could & SURELY cannot hold beef to Budden.

I  might be living in the past, but where're you living? in a dreamworld, where Joe Budden is the greatest battle rapper ever?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness

I think there's a reason why he's the most hated......it's either his bitch ass ways of handling things, or his emotional ass feminine way of handling things.......either way, it's gotta be one of those

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
oh yo....I just heard the track and damn....DECK WENT IN!!!

HAHAA DAMNNNNN SOMEBODY GOT MERKED! I HAVENT FELT THIS LIVE SINCE JADA'S "ANIMAL"!!