Author Topic: WestCoastRydaz Interview with NIPSEY HUSSLE  (Read 258 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
WestCoastRydaz Interview with NIPSEY HUSSLE
« on: July 08, 2009, 12:39:05 PM »

He is going be the next to represent L.A. in the mainstream.  He brings that hungry aggression and WEST COAST sound

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: WestCoastRydaz Interview with NIPSEY HUSSLE
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »
wcrydaz...damn, good memories!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 06:10:09 PM »
LOL, he said Bullets Vol. 3 July 4th and then it said Editors Note - Coming End of Summer. How can you give a date thats a week away and then push it back 2 months LMFAO, this shits getting brutal. Dont these guys know when the fuck there shit is gonna be done and ready, just give 1 fuckin date and drop it!!!

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »
LOL, he said Bullets Vol. 3 July 4th and then it said Editors Note - Coming End of Summer. How can you give a date thats a week away and then push it back 2 months LMFAO, this shits getting brutal. Dont these guys know when the fuck there shit is gonna be done and ready, just give 1 fuckin date and drop it!!!

^ south central state of mind in december, that sh!t was just bad, that album woulda been proper if it was released around this time, and his mixtape was released early/mid june, kind of warm up the scene and just drop a dope ass album, but with all these delays it aint happenin

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »
all these delays make me not wanna pick up any cd's. i hate this shit. in fact im just plain sick of it. its not what it use to be. drop a single and a video a month before the release of an album. get on mtv or bet , get on the radios and promote your shit and drop the album.  but now it takes a year and a day for the shit to drop AFTER THE ORGINAL RELEASE DATE. MTV and BET is just bullshit now. i dont know how the radio scene is. i stopped listening after nelly took over during that time. and yes, i am mad.

DPGC23

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »
HAHA ORSLEEEE
WCRYDAZ HENHHHHH

STILL ROUND?

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

sneikki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 01:09:30 AM »
Good interview, hope he get album released soon.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 02:56:49 AM »
I'm starting a new pact lol, if a album i'm interested in copping gets pushed back more then once I aint getting it...period point blank. Feel free to join me!!!