Author Topic: have you ever been in love?with who and your full name and hers  (Read 200 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

yes-darin and meggan

Jaydc555

Re: have you ever been in love?with who and your full name and hers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 09:08:12 AM »
Yes dylan and petra

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:12:32 AM »
what happened did you get her in the end?For me no I still am freinds with after 25 years........

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 09:16:55 AM »
We dated for 3 years and lived together for two.I was her first.It just didn't work out.We got back together after a year apart but it just wasn't the same anymore.We should have never broken up and we knew it but we were young and wanted to experience more.I was 18 when we first got together and she was 16.

Portugoal

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:15:04 AM »
yes

adam and eve

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
Hell yah I have. Her name was Lexus. She was dark, smooth, and I loved the way the rode. Unfortunately I wasnt makin the kind of money I am now, and couldnt afford the $450/ month payments + insurance. So I had to accidentally total that bitch.  It paid off in the end though.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 11:43:44 AM »
if "love" is what you wanna call it without officially getting together, but both at one point wanted it but it just didn't happen because of dumb shit... but that's a long story I won't get into on the net and all I do is get depressed thinking about it anyways... why did I even bother replying? I don't know

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 11:49:33 AM »
if "love" is what you wanna call it without officially getting together, but both at one point wanted it but it just didn't happen because of dumb shit... but that's a long story I won't get into on the net and all I do is get depressed thinking about it anyways... why did I even bother replying? I don't know

lol    :eh:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »
blood I got a best freind who is married but that doesn't stop me from thinking about him and sikotic at night,.I know what you are tyalking about depressed because sometimes I get lonely when I think of him.So I just do the sane thing and not think of him at all.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »
Funny how time flies.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »
your right love is a funny thing.............