Author Topic: Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV  (Read 924 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV
« on: July 08, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »
http://www.sohh.com/2009/07/joe_budden_responds_to_in.html

"When I first heard the Inspectah Deck sh*t I thought it was weak but I said, 'Aight I'm going to tear him up for fun," Budden said. "I just wish somebody else would've responded, not him...Vibe Magazine is shut down. Me and Raekwon talked it out, me and Busta Rhymes already spoke. Now here you come...While Inspectah Deck may be considered a legend for the one great verse he had in his 30 year career, it's 2009...We'll see how it all plays out. We gotta see how it goes down when I get into the studio...BlogTV probably pays me more than he's made...He should be dissing RZA for not paying him...When Saigon dissed me, my next diss track was the fact that I got paid from his diss track...I don't think people really use their heads. He rapped on 'Pump It Up.' Me and Just [Blaze] got paid for it." (BlogTV)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »
Joey look dumb as shit on that.

Anyone can take an instrumental, rap on it, then leak it on the net.

Sai ain't pay no one to use the Pump it Up beat except for the guy who went and bought the vinyl single for him.

thisoneguy360

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:10 PM »
Joey look dumb as shit on that.

Anyone can take an instrumental, rap on it, then leak it on the net.

Sai ain't pay no one to use the Pump it Up beat except for the guy who went and bought the vinyl single for him.

i THINK he's saying that  "youre using a beat that i made millions of dollars with"

either way Joey is right AND wrong

1-Deck has nothing to do with this shit and should shut the fuck up  (joey is right)

2-Joey shouldn't come out and say "....the one good verse he had in 30 years" because that is clearly him on the defensive...Deck certainly ins't the most decorated wu tang member but he still had his fair share of ill shit.

just my 2 cents but considering Slaughter is cool with Raekwan this shit doesn't make much sense for either party
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 06:13:28 PM »
aka Inspectah missed the memo that the beef was squashed but it's too late now.. Lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »
aka Inspectah missed the memo that the beef was squashed but it's too late now.. Lol.

lol  and if i'm Method Man i'd be pissed that someone chose to do my dissing for me
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »
am i the only one rootin' for some good beef? ;D

ikke

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »
Nah
I'm hoping for a beef that creates diss songs that make Ether and Hit Em Up sound like compliments

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »
Nah
I'm hoping for a beef that creates diss songs that make Ether and Hit Em Up sound like compliments

god forbid anyone would dare put a song in that class, shame on you. you know it's illegal to compare music made after 2003 to anything that was made in the 90's, it's just not ethical (if you didn't catch on right away, that's mean makin' fun of people who act like music made in the 90's is untouchable :P)

you know nobody in the world would admit to Joe Budden (aka the most hated rapper alive) Ether-ing Wu Tang.

1. Wu Tang gets that "they use to be one of the greatest rap groups, even if it was 10-12 years ago" pass, where for some reason in 2009, they still can't be fucked with.

2. like i said, it's Joe Budden vs. Wu Tang; nobody would admit to Joe goin' off on Wu Tang.

honestly, if Deck's track was a response to Budden's diss, some people would call it classic & Joe got beat, bad.

& now that Deck's track came out, no matter whether Joe responds with an "Ether" like track or something just average, Wu wins. why? because it's WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »
Nah

god forbid anyone would dare put a song in that class, shame on you. you know it's illegal to compare music made after 2003 to anything that was made in the 90's, it's just not ethical (if you didn't catch on right away, that's mean makin' fun of people who act like music made in the 90's is untouchable :P)

you know nobody in the world would admit to Joe Budden (aka the most hated rapper alive) Ether-ing Wu Tang.

1. Wu Tang gets that "they use to be one of the greatest rap groups, even if it was 10-12 years ago" pass, where for some reason in 2009, they still can't be fucked with.

2. like i said, it's Joe Budden vs. Wu Tang; nobody would admit to Joe goin' off on Wu Tang.

honestly, if Deck's track was a response to Budden's diss, some people would call it classic & Joe got beat, bad.

& now that Deck's track came out, no matter whether Joe responds with an "Ether" like track or something just average, Wu wins. why? because it's WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :P

chamill.....joe budden will never touch the GZA.  never.   Deck is an easy target but don't as like it's Wu Tang beefing because Slaughterhouse are down with Raekwon and Ghost...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:02:11 PM by False Things Must Perish! »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »
yeah i feel what cham is sayin, but real talk not many have anything on gza/rza, maybe the others but not them
but i doubt buttons could catch up wit rza/gza, even tho he might think he can, and IMO he should try it

Nah

chamill.....joe budden will never touch the GZA.  never.   Deck is an easy target but don't as like it's Wu Tang beefing because Slaughterhouse are down with Raekwan and Ghost...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 07:42:23 PM »
Nah

chamill.....joe budden will never touch the GZA.  never.   Deck is an easy target but don't as like it's Wu Tang beefing because Slaughterhouse are down with Raekwan and Ghost...

i would think Crooked & Royce have talked to Rae & Ghost & talked about the possibility of beef between Joey & GZA or Deck or Meth.

i would assume that if shit goes down, Slaughterhouse will stay out & Rae & Ghost will stay out & let them beef it out.

i could be wrong, but i remember that thread about Rae & Crook chillin'; but that's guess.

BUT, i know you're a big GZA fan, but Budden is going to take him out in 2009, his classic shit in the past doesn't mean he can still bring it, if he even gets involved at all...

it should stay Joey vs. Deck & Meth & Joey's gon' win! ;D 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »
GZA is still a beast and i think Joey is aware that Liquid Swords owns joeys whole career

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 07:50:52 PM »
not jus that, IMO his pro tools album alone shits on MANY albums released in the many years
so gza can mos def spit
he might not have a easy race/war against joe
gza is more of a laid back rapper but hell get you wit bein smart and his crazy ryhmes
joe is loud and will get you in a different way and make it more obvious

GZA is still a beast and i think Joey is aware that Liquid Swords owns joeys whole career

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »
Nah

i would think Crooked & Royce have talked to Rae & Ghost & talked about the possibility of beef between Joey & GZA or Deck or Meth.

i would assume that if shit goes down, Slaughterhouse will stay out & Rae & Ghost will stay out & let them beef it out.

i could be wrong, but i remember that thread about Rae & Crook chillin'; but that's guess.

BUT, i know you're a big GZA fan, but Budden is going to take him out in 2009, his classic shit in the past doesn't mean he can still bring it, if he even gets involved at all...

it should stay Joey vs. Deck & Meth & Joey's gon' win! ;D 8)
I don't think meth will take it all the way.
He can't hold a grudge for that long I think.

But then again I wasn't really around in the nineties xD.
Was 7 months old when 36 chambers dropped.