Author Topic: Long awaited Jaydc interview....  (Read 1084 times)

Floydness

Re: Long awaited Jaydc interview....
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »
Because I like to make fun of people dumber then Me I have nothing?LOL.You have child like morales and thoughts.Its obvious you have a very sheltered life just like nik and niether of you have been through an actual struggle or any hardship.Well I mean I'm sure you struggle not to eat the entire large pizza rather then save some for anyone else.Grow up.The world isn't some fairy tale.I'm just an asshole.You want to put Me in a box because it makes you feel More comfortable for you to explain my actions as being unhappy in life.Which isn't anywhere near the truth.I'm just an asshole.Its just my personality I've always been like this and always will.Even if I had the perfect marriage and had amazing kids and had a job I loved and everything was perfect I would still make fun of people that are dumb.Its just funny.

You know how I know youre an idiot?? You go around assuming things that arent true at all. You think youre sooooo smart and you classify yourself as being an asshole rather than taking a deeper look into that fucked up mind of yours lol.. You have no idea what kind of struggle and hardship ive been through and the things ive learned.. wtf? I dont live in a fucking fiction book.. LMAO. Just because im an optimist doesnt mean that I believe the world is a disney movie. I happen to know that I have excellent morals, values, and thoughts. Unlike you, you piece of shit soul. See, since youre so dumb its easy for you to analyze yourself in such a simple way calling yourself an "asshole" and leaving it at that. In reality you are an asshole lol, but theres more to it. See Jay, bagging on people actually makes you feel GOOD, you get a thrill off of making people feel bad. Lets just say this board is full of people that are actually retarded (LOL) why try to make them feel like shit 24/7? why? I suggest you have a check up from the neck up you douche. Youre more than just an asshole. Youre a disgusting, funny, stupid, godless, feeble minded piece of shit. LOL im not even saying this in anger, im kicking back with a smile on my face.  You make fun of people and classify yourself as an asshole just to distract and distort the real truth. You know the truth lol.. come on, you know whats up..  ;) :loser:

Muhfukka

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »
floydness youre the one who needs a "check up from the neck up" do you have a tumor in your face or some shit why is it so bloated

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 11:48:48 PM »
Theirs a bowl of ice cream waiting for you at the childrens table with the rest of the people that believe in god

Floydness

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 11:51:41 PM »
Come on Jay, is that the best you got? I would expect this reply from your personal cocksucker muhfukka.. but not from u.. Unless, WAIT! did...did you have epiphany????   :-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 11:52:42 PM »
I've always found niks reasoning that everyone makes fun of him because he's the coolest or blah blah.I mean by those standards in high school the people that everyone makes fun of and have lunch by themselves under the stair well are actually the coolest people in high school.The geeks are the pure happy ones and the people that make fun of them are souless and bitter at life.That reasoning makes no sense at all.

Floydness

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »
floydness youre the one who needs a "check up from the neck up" do you have a tumor in your face or some shit why is it so bloated

lol stfu already shitstorm.

Muhfukka

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:48 PM »
seriously do you have some kind of medical condition that makes your head and arms swell up

Jaydc555

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 11:59:24 PM »
No I've just grown tired of your stupidity for the moment.Talking to you and nik about life is listening to Spencer Pratt talk about being a rapper

Floydness

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »
I've always found niks reasoning that everyone makes fun of him because he's the coolest or blah blah.I mean by those standards in high school the people that everyone makes fun of and have lunch by themselves under the stair well are actually the coolest people in high school.The geeks are the pure happy ones and the people that make fun of them are souless and bitter at life.That reasoning makes no sense at all.

LOL you got it twisteddddd.. and yeah, everyone knows that the assholes in school that fucked with everyone have something wrong with them lol.. Theres always a reason behind that type of behavior.  Your probably the kid who punks everyone around, then the school has a social worker come visit your house to make sure everything is Ok.. After that they tell your parents (if you have any) that they need to put you on heavy medication in order to function like a normal person lol.. Then you have your sidekick (like muhfukka for example) who assists you with all this bullshit because he has a fucked up life and needs to take his mind off of the fact that hes a total fag. So the two of you go around thinking youre all cool when in reality your the kids everyone hates lol.. seek HELPPPPP.  I dont care about anyones reasoning, you are who you are. It is what it is. DOUCHE.  :loser:

Muhfukka

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2009, 12:02:47 AM »
floydness your brain is creating all these crazy scenarios. bottom line-youre a fat ugly jew and deserve to be made fun of
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:04:40 AM by Muhfukka »

Jaydc555

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2009, 12:05:41 AM »
Medication?Fuck no I don't believe in that shit it warps your mind.Too many people are reliant on legal drugs.Its okay you can keep making up fantasies for Me to explain why I'm a dick even though I gave you the truth.Go do what you always do and eat your feelings

Floydness

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2009, 12:08:01 AM »
No I've just grown tired of your stupidity for the moment.Talking to you and nik about life is listening to Spencer Pratt talk about being a rapper

LOL no no no.. You dont get tired of talking shit, I think you might of had an epiphany lol.

Floydness

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »
seriously do you have some kind of medical condition that makes your head and arms swell up

Yes I do as a matter of fact, please dont make fun of my problem.  :(

Muhfukka

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2009, 12:09:31 AM »

LOL no no no.. You dont get tired of talking shit, I think you might of had an epiphany lol.
is all your face fat blocking your eyes? thats not even what he said

Floydness

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2009, 12:13:03 AM »
Medication?Fuck no I don't believe in that shit it warps your mind.Too many people are reliant on legal drugs.Its okay you can keep making up fantasies for Me to explain why I'm a dick even though I gave you the truth.Go do what you always do and eat your feelings

I dont eat my feelings. I like to have a good time and enjoy a good meal, who doesnt? I lost a lot of weight and im still losing more so take a shot at something else for once. BTW you need something to warp your mind, retard. I dont believe in medication for kids either but you dont have a soul.. You should donate your body to the name of science so they can conduct experiments on your souless ass. I dont make up fantasies about you, I calls them as I sees them.