Author Topic: More of Jay-Z’s Interview in XXL..Speaks on Jim Jones & Game ["Game, I’m his f**  (Read 1088 times)

Blasphemy

I can sum this up easy.

Jay Z - A retard, old ass moron who doesn't know shit and bites the best rhymes from other rappers. (Notably biggie).

Game - A moron, beefs over nothing, Ryhmes contain nothing but NAMES of other rappers, every time he references Rap history he seems to fuck up on the time it actually happened, or how old someone was when they died (claiming 2pac was 24 was fail).

This so called Beef - Is bullshit, Its not real, I would say "the media filled it" but then again its not really a huge issue. He released 1 track cause Jay Z dropped his name 1 time. If we go by that logic he should of been dissed over 72 times (last time I counted).Game despite being a fan is a retard for this. Jay Z is stuck up his own ass. His ass wasn't a legend, he had only 1 good album, and this entire shit is nothing but faggotry on both ends.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: More of Jay-Z
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 06:25:37 AM »
The thing is Jay understands the game too well (no pun intended there) and he kind of spelt it out. It makes no logical sense to feud with a younger underdog because even if you beat his ass on wax, you still just made his career for him. He broke it down like if he thought Game's stuff was hard enough to get him to respond, he would have as a competitive person. He more or less addressed both Game and Jim Jones and there is kind of a point because both of them came swinging with promotional possibilties so clearly in their head. Didn't Jones drop a fucking press conference for his diss or was that Cam'ron?

Whether you liked dude or not, he paid his dues. In 1999-2000, he was like a walking target. His catalog is sometimes hit and miss with me but "Blueprint" was banging and he only had like 1 guest on the whole album. "Black Album" was practically an instant classic. And whille his legendary status might be more debatable than most of his peers, his success speaks for itself. From a career perspective, Jay's sitting on top of the world. Game's still waiting to launch his own label. With the G-Unit beef played out, it seemed like he need to throw another rock but it looks to have missed its mark.

That's was Cam with the press conference. But you got to give it to Jim Jones when he connected Jayz vocals when he did a freestyle off Ballin taking shots at Jim, and Jim made it the Remix and gave the album new life.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:30:13 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HOV didn't bite, recite, or borrow nearly as much from biggie as people act like he does
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Lucifuge

HOV didn't bite, recite, or borrow nearly as much from biggie as people act like he does

same here.. if he recycled BIG Game recycled every rapper in the game...but hes Game he ok right??
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blasphemy

same here.. if he recycled BIG Game recycled every rapper in the game...but hes Game he ok right??

Difference between biting a rhyme and just name-dropping. Though honestly what's worse is when ever he does some history shit he ALWAYS GETS THE DATE WRONG!!! Fucking guy claims west, wants to bring hip-hop back wtf does he do? He releases a sell out album, that sells out 2 the mainstream sound, topics and isn't west coast sounding at all. Then to top it off he gets a tribute track on their were he goes past name dropping and LITERALLY DOES THE STYLE, but 2 make the bullshit worse, he doesn't do any of the West Coast styles anything like the rappers and actually manages to mimic THE ONLY EAST COAST GUY IN THE SONG 2 PERFECTION.

He's a fucking retard, then to top it off worse, he gets 2pac's age wrong in the tribute track. Honestly I'm a fan of the game, but IMO he is a moron. He acts like a retard when it comes to beef, he acts like a stupid ass when it comes to other rappers and past beef, and then he is literally becoming what a sell out is on nearly every aspect. R.E.D. Album better be like Doctors Advocate, but even then the track that was leaked sounded like a fuckin RnB. Hopefully that other track we heard will be on the album and not a left over...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this should give game enuff amo to go at jay better than he did on MY BITCH and that was his best IMO
but damn jay shitted on jim n game lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.