Author Topic: My Internet Doesn't Work Anymore?  (Read 300 times)

kuruptDPG

My Internet Doesn't Work Anymore?
« on: July 14, 2009, 07:07:45 AM »
im using another pc at the moment. anyways this has happened for the 2nd time, its just whenever i put the internet on, the page doesnt come up, it says on the bottom right network cable unplugged. ive tried disabling and enabling the network connection,resetting the router,typing shit in the cmd like ipconfig etc,inputting my own ip address,subnet mask etc but still it doesnt work.

people say to me that i have to reinstall windows again but i done that before and i dont want to go thru the whole process of installing and putting everything back on my pc again.

any1 know what to do? cheers

Big B

Re: My Internet Doesn't Work Anymore?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 07:11:28 AM »
buy a $15 pci network card before you try to reload windows.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

then what do i do?

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:39:38 PM »

then what do i do?
Pay the bill  :laugh:

Its possible you have Bandwidth constrictions (fucking bullshit companies are starting to do that now).

Big B

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:03:38 PM »

then what do i do?
install it into the computer dumbshit.

Big B

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »

then what do i do?

Its possible you have Bandwidth constrictions (fucking bullshit companies are starting to do that now).
extremely unlikely seeing as he has a router and his computer is telling him that a cable is unpluged

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

then what do i do?

extremely unlikely seeing as he has a router and his computer is telling him that a cable is unpluged

True, possible just a broken Router or cable. so its detecting it as not plugged in.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 11:35:51 PM »
Dude, fuck tryna figure it out yourself call your local internet provider and troubleshoot with them on the phone and if that doesn't work tell them to come down and check it out, they have to no matter what. UNLESS they say your internets running fine and its something else like your router interfearing then they might not. Give it a shot though if you havn't already!!!