Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of... Slaughterhouse (As they meet with MTV and Record Execs)  (Read 412 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

lol I had a Day In The Life At Aftermath Part 2 Written up. lol I'll post it tomorrow.

dope... yeah, I wrote some of those.. Another Day At Aftermath and Another Day At Death Row from back in the day here at the forum

Mines sorta playing off all the shit going down at Aftermath, Bishop Lamonts situation, The game's Obsession with Dre, and even has a Small thing on Detox. lol I got to tell you Its a little fucked up, I'll post it tonight xD

I did my Aftermath one back in 02, I think I played on the whole thing about Dre never releasing albums, and all these artists thinking they were going to blow up and Dre didn't really give a fuck.  I kind of took the same angle with the Death Row thing about not releasing albums but also about them still being obsessed with Snoop, Dre, and Pac
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ikke

tl;dr

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hack you fool wit it

wow Exit Infinite...did you really waste your time on this?

please click "log out", then the large "X" in the corner of the screen, and go run infront of a truck on the interstate.

thank you.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.