Author Topic: soopafly_-_talkin_bout_riccy(dubcnn-cdq).mp3 anyone have this? :)  (Read 342 times)

Will_B

Thanks in advance.

Also looking for other beefs against Kurupt/retaliation tracks too...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: soopafly_-_talkin_bout_riccy(dubcnn-cdq).mp3 anyone have this? :)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 05:33:03 AM »
This was the song that made Kurupt come crawling back to the DPG, because he realized his life and career was screwed after he heard this song.  Pretty amazing diss song.  Right up there with Hit Em Up and Real Compton City G'z.

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 05:39:47 AM »
Thanks for the info. Do you have this and can share the song? I've seen it only on youtube in low quality.

Interested in any other stuff from this Era of Kurupts career and the break-up/reformation of the DPG :)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 05:45:22 AM »
Don't have it with me, i can post it in the next few days if no one comes through for you.  Soopafly just slaughtered kurupt on this one.  After it came out, no one ever dissed Soopafly ever again.

There's lots of good diss songs going back and forth between the DPG and kurupt....mainly Daz and Kurupt songs.
Eat A Dicc Daz
No Vaseline 2
You Ain't Shit
One Things Fo Sure
a couple more freestyles from Daz and kurupt that i can't remember.

Kurupt got at Snoop and Daz pretty good on some of them.  He was too afraid to diss Soopafly very much, and when he did it was really weak. Fly just swatted him away like a bug, then crushed him with "Talking Bout Riccy".  Fly said kurupt wasn't even good enough to be mentioned on a Soopafly record, so that's why he just released the song via dubcnn.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 06:50:46 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 08:31:31 AM »
Here you go man, I still bump this joint from time to time...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/624844749f99db2d/

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »
Props man that sh*ts fire!!!!!

+1  8)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »

Kurupt got at Snoop and Daz pretty good on some of them.  He was too afraid to diss Soopafly very much, and when he did it was really weak. Fly just swatted him away like a bug, then crushed him with "Talking Bout Riccy".  Fly said kurupt wasn't even good enough to be mentioned on a Soopafly record, so that's why he just released the song via dubcnn.
^^ LOL "too afraid"? Maybe Soopafly wasn't worth dissing that much.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:39 AM »

Nah, that's not it.  Remember, Soopafly challenged Kurupt to a fight and he didn't show up?  No one has dissed Soopafly since because they are scared if they do that Fly will release another fire diss song and ruin their career like he did to Kurupt's career.  Kurupt's just now starting to bounce back after 6 years.  That's a big blow to the head right there.  And the only reason kurupt is starting to come back is because Soopafly let him touch the mic again after he's done spitting his bitch checking lyrics and the vapors from his breath got into kurupt's lungs and is slowly resurrecting his rap career.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

u r a crazy ass man Soopafly DPGC !

Okka

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 01:11:55 PM »
Those disses that Kurupt made while he was on Death Row were cold, but damn Fly killed him with this shit right here.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
this was aite but kurupt killed em like noone else ever did wit no vaseline part 2
thats one of the dopest traxx but better yet diss traxx ever IMO
str8 murked that beat to the death of everyone he was goin at includin soopafly
the beat to soopafly_-_talkin_bout_riccy is outta place lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
Really?I thought no vaseline 2 was really weak." I'm gangsta and your not" it was just so pre school bullshit raps.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »
i mean lyrics werent top 10 but damn the beat switchin up and him spittin like that is crazy and was the best diss period and str8 killed them, and im nowhere near the kurupt fan to any degree lol
ill take this song alone over alotta his work and alotta rappers work
ive been listenin to that song for years, and i listen to that kurupt song the most
KURUPT AT HIS BEST WHEN HES MAD>>>>>>

Really?I thought no vaseline 2 was really weak." I'm gangsta and your not" it was just so pre school bullshit raps.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »
I love I didn't change.That was a classic track.I like that one diss track I can't recall what it was called he had that one line to daz "why don't you go listen to all eyez on Me and practice what you used to be" that was a sick line!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 12:43:31 AM »

Nah, that's not it.  Remember, Soopafly challenged Kurupt to a fight and he didn't show up?  No one has dissed Soopafly since because they are scared if they do that Fly will release another fire diss song and ruin their career like he did to Kurupt's career.  Kurupt's just now starting to bounce back after 6 years.  That's a big blow to the head right there.  And the only reason kurupt is starting to come back is because Soopafly let him touch the mic again after he's done spitting his bitch checking lyrics and the vapors from his breath got into kurupt's lungs and is slowly resurrecting his rap career.

What a bunch of BS, highly entertaining though but BS nevertheless.

I love I didn't change.That was a classic track.I like that one diss track I can't recall what it was called he had that one line to daz "why don't you go listen to all eyez on Me and practice what you used to be" that was a sick line!

Eat A Dicc (Fucc Daz).

~Loyalty Is Everything~