Author Topic: Go Jordan Crawford! Lol  (Read 681 times)

GangstaBoogy

Go Jordan Crawford! Lol
« on: July 10, 2009, 07:08:38 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Go Jordan Crawford! Lol
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:11:26 PM »
LOL....anyone catch the segment on the pms am570 KLAC radio show shitting all over lebron for this? pure comedy.

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »
haha good shit.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
LOL....anyone catch the segment on the pms am570 KLAC radio show shitting all over lebron for this? pure comedy.

No but watch this,

Shit is lame. I didn't know dude had the tapes confiscated (and obviously destroyed).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 08:39:45 PM »
lol taht dude really does hate lebron.

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:56:24 PM »
i wonder if nike will try n flip this in some way now, like release the tape in some way promoting james in someway.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 09:17:56 PM »
"confiscated by a Nike representative", NOT LEBRON JAMES lol.

Skip Bayless is my hero, but i don't see why it's pinned on him, Nike doesn't want it.

i mean, i'm sure LeBron didn't want a video of him getting dunked on floating around, but he didn't give the order to get rid of it.

anyway, this will be forgotten by the end of the week lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:21:34 PM »
haha i heard bout this but didnt know what the fuck they was talkin bout
watch everyone and their mom turn this into james isnt the best cuz he got dunked on....by a college kid
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 09:29:12 PM »
"confiscated by a Nike representative", NOT LEBRON JAMES lol.

Skip Bayless is my hero, but i don't see why it's pinned on him, Nike doesn't want it.

i mean, i'm sure LeBron didn't want a video of him getting dunked on floating around, but he didn't give the order to get rid of it.

anyway, this will be forgotten by the end of the week lol.

nah word is that lebron called up the nike reps to come n take em. lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 09:33:54 PM »
lol Im sure this is more on Nike then Lebron. Lebron is a ball player, they get dunked on all the time.  Its part of the game and every single player knows it. Nike is a business, so they look at things different.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »

hah ohio is so fuckin gay

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »

its obvious that Nike fucked up by drawing more attention to this shit then there would have been otherwise. I can understand the "no filming" shit, i guess. But really, this would not have been that big of a deal had Nike not taken the tapes lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 10:15:13 AM »

its obvious that Nike fucked up by drawing more attention to this shit then there would have been otherwise. I can understand the "no filming" shit, i guess. But really, this would not have been that big of a deal had Nike not taken the tapes lol

well maybe not to the rest of the world.

but this board would be flippin' out acting like LeBron is one of the worst players & it would actually affect his status, if some Laker fans saw that LMAO.

the funniest part is that it's true, people would start saying Wade >>> LeBron, because LeBron got dunked on. :laugh:

but yeah, Nike is causing all the attention that this is getting.

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 10:21:02 AM »

but this board would be flippin' out acting like LeBron is one of the worst players & it would actually affect his status, if some Laker fans saw that LMAO.

the funniest part is that it's true, people would start saying Wade >>> LeBron, because LeBron got dunked on. :laugh:

lol real shit.  So if I counter with the clip of Beno Udrih breaking Kobe's ankles and sendin him to the floor with a crossover, I could say Wade> Kobe lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »

lol real shit.  So if I counter with the clip of Beno Udrih breaking Kobe's ankles and sendin him to the floor with a crossover, I could say Wade> Kobe lol

if you don't mind your karma dropping 32 points lol.

that's the best thing about superstars though, they shit on people day in & day out & nobody says shit.

LeBron has dunked on so many, shot over Kobe, blocked hundreds; but that happens to him & it's a big deal.

i wouldn't have lost any respect for him if i saw the video.

when A.I. crossed the shit out of Jordan, it was big for when it happened, for a few days lol.

when you discuss Jordan's career today, maybe one of every fifteen people would bring up that A.I. crossed him.