Author Topic: Go Jordan Crawford! Lol  (Read 682 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Go Jordan Crawford! Lol
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 01:58:36 PM »
lol u guys are trippin, tryin to always turn shit into a kobe thing. I mean really if it was any other player cham u would be laughin but ur love for lebron has tainted ur views. If u dont think a player callin up the nike reps to come take the tapes away becus he got dunked on isnt some lame shit ur trippin, lebron is ur jesus i get it but be real with urselfs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
lol u guys are trippin, tryin to always turn shit into a kobe thing. I mean really if it was any other player cham u would be laughin but ur love for lebron has tainted ur views. If u dont think a player callin up the nike reps to come take the tapes away becus he got dunked on isnt some lame shit ur trippin, lebron is ur jesus i get it but be real with urselfs.

no, you guys just have such a deep hate for LeBron that me being a fan of him looks like i am his biggest fan; that's the saddest part, i think.

you don't know me, but no one on here really does; but if you did, you'd know that i am not all that big of a LeBron fan.

i was just explaining my view, i don't think it's that big of a deal; it wouldn't have been to most of the world if it was leaked, like i explained with my AI crossing Jordan thing.

it's only as big as it is because nobody is allowed to see it, Laker fans on this board are the only ones making a big deal, calling him a bitch because of it because you just have a deep, passionate hate for LeBron, it's cool though; i was just letting you guys know you did. ;)

but for the record, i didn't say anything to turn it into "a Kobe thing". ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 06:45:58 PM »

hah ohio is so fuckin gay

its obvious that Nike fucked up by drawing more attention to this shit then there would have been otherwise. I can understand the "no filming" shit, i guess. But really, this would not have been that big of a deal had Nike not taken the tapes lol

well maybe not to the rest of the world.

but this board would be flippin' out acting like LeBron is one of the worst players & it would actually affect his status, if some Laker fans saw that LMAO.

the funniest part is that it's true, people would start saying Wade >>> LeBron, because LeBron got dunked on. :laugh:

but yeah, Nike is causing all the attention that this is getting.

Fuck are you talking about? Wade > Lebron always.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

Cham brough up the Laker fans on here and how they have completely different standards for Kobe and for anybody else in the league.  So I responded. Big deal.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 10:39:12 PM »

no, you guys just have such a deep hate for LeBron

they hate LeBron only cus he takes all the spotlight from Kobe.  Anyways, whateva...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »

no, you guys just have such a deep hate for LeBron

they hate LeBron only cus he takes all the spotlight from Kobe.  Anyways, whateva...

Sorry but the guy who gets dunked on by college kids isn't taking anything away from the Finals MVP.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 12:58:16 PM »
Whats funny is that had this video actually leaked, ESPN probably would've shown footage, people would laugh, and then it would be forgotten.

But the fact that LeBron asked Nike to confiscate the video just made the situation a shit load worse than it had to be. Now it won't be forgotten, he just added fuel to the fire with the spectators who were already having a field day with the loser act in Orlando.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »
I don't get what's so embarassing about being dunked on. To penetrate and to slam (travelling) is a lot easier than just doing a vertical jump anyway. There are other things that are frustrating, imho. Like Ron Brewer getting schooled by Kobe.. that's embarassing. Or Lee getting abused by Kobe. It's in situations like those that you get yourself embarassed bad. Cause you just can't do anything but watch another man abuse you the whole game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »
^or like LeBron jaying Kobe.

i get what you're saying.

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »
did LeBron ASK them to confiscate it? I might be behind, but I thought NIKE officials confiscated it on their own.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 08:24:32 PM »
did LeBron ASK them to confiscate it? I might be behind, but I thought NIKE officials confiscated it on their own.

that's what was reported, but apparently the new report (from Lakers fans on this board) is that LeBron called Nike, "begging" them to take the videos. :laugh:

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 08:30:23 PM »

that's what was reported, but apparently the new report (from Lakers fans on this board) is that LeBron called Nike, "begging" them to take the videos. :laugh:

lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »

You have become a fuckin idiot cham, go read all the reports n watch the videos before you come trying to act all smart n shit. Basically everyone has claimed that James had something to do with them getting confiscated but you seem to just want to try n clown on ppl instead of look at the facts stated.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »

You have become a fuckin idiot cham, go read all the reports n watch the videos before you come trying to act all smart n shit. Basically everyone has claimed that James had something to do with them getting confiscated but you seem to just want to try n clown on ppl instead of look at the facts stated.

"basically everyone"? whose that?

i want inconclusive evidence that he really called them, before you just agree with that some media rumors (from LA) want you to believe.

the media is still on James from what happened in the playoffs, the fact they might be able to turn this into "James called Nike" is just what they want you to think.

c'mon now.

OchoCinco

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 08:57:11 PM »
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/LeBron-gets-dunked-on-by-Xavier-player-confisca?urn=ncaab,175293

Ryan Miller, a freelance photographer who was working at the camp that day, told CBSSports.com:

"LeBron called [Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt] over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

A few minutes later, Miller's tape was confiscated. 

espn.com

On Monday night, a pair of videographers recorded Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on James during a pickup game. After James allegedly huddled with Nike executive Lynn Merritt, the tapes were confiscated.

nba.com (they are really biased tho, i mean i heard the whole nba hates lebron.......)

LATEST HEADLINES - NBA NEWS
RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up Add Widget
Nike takes videographers' tapes at LeBron camp

Posted Jul 8 2009 8:09PM

AKRON, Ohio (AP) -- What happens at LeBron's camp stays at LeBron's camp.

A minor controversy erupted at the LeBron James Skills Academy on Monday night when two videographers recorded a pickup game in which Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunked on James.

Gary Parrish reported on CBSSports.com that a Nike representative confiscated tapes of the dunk after conferring with James.

A representative with Nike, which runs the camp at the University of Akron in James' hometown, made no mention of Crawford's dunk. He said the tapes were confiscated because videotaping of after-hours pickup games at the camp is not allowed.

"Nike has been operating basketball camps for the benefit of young athletes for decades and has long-standing policies as to what events are open and closed to media coverage. Unfortunately, for the first time in four years, two journalists did not respect our no videotaping policy at an after-hours pickup game following the LeBron James Skills Academy," said Nike spokesman Derek Kent on Wednesday.

A spokesman for James said he had no comment.