Author Topic: Go Jordan Crawford! Lol  (Read 680 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Go Jordan Crawford! Lol
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »
lol u guys are trippin, tryin to always turn shit into a kobe thing. I mean really if it was any other player cham u would be laughin but ur love for lebron has tainted ur views. If u dont think a player callin up the nike reps to come take the tapes away becus he got dunked on isnt some lame shit ur trippin, lebron is ur jesus i get it but be real with urselfs.

Cham brough up the Laker fans on here and how they have completely different standards for Kobe and for anybody else in the league.  So I responded. Big deal.

you're a fuckin idiot, stfu

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 10:49:16 AM »
LOL@all the dickwads backing lebron on this pathetic move because they dont like Laker fans..as if we didnt already know that lebron was an attention whore who wants nothing more than to run the sports world with an untouchable image.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »
he wont run shit wit tha same attitude he had when he left the finals like that
thats one of the worst exists ever lol
and they callin him the next jordan, or were til that happened

LOL@all the dickwads backing lebron on this pathetic move because they dont like Laker fans..as if we didnt already know that lebron was an attention whore who wants nothing more than to run the sports world with an untouchable image.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »
LeBron spoke today about this situation & said it was company policy (Nike) to take the videos & that he had no say on if they would be confiscated or not.

he said Nike took them, he didn't have anything to do with it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 12:11:00 PM »
i wonder if nike will try n flip this in some way now, like release the tape in some way promoting james in someway.

thats what they should have done in the FIRST place.  The dunk itself wasnt a very big deal.  Them confiscating the tapes made it a huge story.  And like they said on ESPN radio, once everybody saw the tape...you hardly heard about it anymore a week later.  Nike confiscating the tapes, since recording wasnt allowed, is aiight....but they should have turned it into a commercial and could have promoted LeBron and Nike with them rather then making themselves look bad.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »
LeBron spoke today about this situation & said it was company policy (Nike) to take the videos & that he had no say on if they would be confiscated or not.

LOL if you truly believe that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 03:55:36 PM »

Kobe Bryant - "i didn't rape her."

you believed that? :P

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 04:00:19 PM »

cmon man. Kobe could tell NIK to be Muslim and he'd do it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »

no....im an idiot like you dipshits and i actually believe kobe would resort to rape for some pussy.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 07:08:59 PM »

no....im an idiot like you dipshits and i actually believe kobe would resort to rape for some pussy.

Rapists dont rape women because they have no other option of getting pussy dummy lol. They rape because they are rapists. Its a power thing.  With that being said, Im not convinced Kobe raped that chick.  Is it possible? Of course it is.  Just the same, im not convinced LeBron pulled those tapes himself.  LeBron is a basketball player, Nike is a business. Nike would have far more interest in those tapes being pulled then LeBron.  When you play ball, as LeBron does, getting dunked on is part of the game and guaranteed he knows it.  Im sure HE wasnt really that embarassed by being halfway dunked on.  Likewise, Im sure you (well, maybe not you)....Im sure anyone could understand why Nike would say that no one was allowed to videotape their guy without being authorized.  Bottom line, the story is not that big of a deal. All of the hype was over seeing the tape...and it turned out to be less then amazing.  The story is mostly kept alive by people with little else to talk about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 07:36:48 PM »

Rapists dont rape women because they have no other option of getting pussy dummy lol. They rape because they are rapists. Its a power thing.  With that being said, Im not convinced Kobe raped that chick.  Is it possible? Of course it is.  Just the same, im not convinced LeBron pulled those tapes himself.  LeBron is a basketball player, Nike is a business. Nike would have far more interest in those tapes being pulled then LeBron.  When you play ball, as LeBron does, getting dunked on is part of the game and guaranteed he knows it.  Im sure HE wasnt really that embarassed by being halfway dunked on.  Likewise, Im sure you (well, maybe not you)....Im sure anyone could understand why Nike would say that no one was allowed to videotape their guy without being authorized.  Bottom line, the story is not that big of a deal. All of the hype was over seeing the tape...and it turned out to be less then amazing.  The story is mostly kept alive by people with little else to talk about.

LeBron had Nike pull the tapes....there were witnesses who saw it and that's why the whole sports nation was going on about it for weeks, son......and most rapists do rape cuz they have no other option... if there was pussy being thrown at all the rapists of this nation on a daily basis then I guarantee there wouldn't be many issues about rape in this US... of course, there are some extremely mentally disturbed people who do it for power, but not succesful people who are already on top of the world, married with children, and would be putting their life in extreme jeopardy by doing so....if you add all the facts up, you have to be an idiot to say "of course it's a possibility" that a guy of Kobe's stature would rape a halfway decent white girl who was proven to be a money hungry slut. LOL...seriously