Author Topic: Is it possible to get a word from Crooked I on what happen?  (Read 471 times)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Is it possible to get a word from Crooked I on what happen?
« on: August 09, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
Friday night, Aug 7 he was at Club Social in Hollywood & I heard he was supposed to perform with Slaughterhouse but I guess there was an issu. He was saying that his name was being advertised as performing but he didn't know. Even though I saw him there and the rest of the group, he was saying he did not know about it. How did the rest of the group know & you did not know? And in the end I don't think they even performed. Also who as the promoter? If anyone can get some insight into this it will be greatly appreciated.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Re: Is it possible to get a word from Crooked I on what happen?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
Nada?
New mixtape out weekly:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:47:23 PM »
Yes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »
lol @ crooked I acting like he is some superstar.  Way to treat your fans crook.  The several dozen you have left anyways.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 07:54:41 PM »
lol @ crooked I acting like he is some superstar.  Way to treat your fans crook.  The several dozen you have left anyways.
hater
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »
Lol don't judge a situation if u don't know about it. Slaughterhouse were only supposed to do a walkthrough but it was advertised as a performance. The DJ was playing mostly dance and super commercial music all night and only played the slaughterhouse single "the one", to which the boys kinda rapped along Crooked went through the club with the mic rapping. I thought that was cool even though they weren't supposed to perform.

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »
bottom line is most people go to a show because of what they saw as advertised.  Whether or not crooked I knew he was being promoted, doesn't really matter.  How many fans that came to see crooked I do you think are going to find out what really happened?  Probably close to none.  But probably all of them are going to be unhappy.

Bad business move on crook's part.  To a guy that can't put out an album if his life depended on it, and relies mostly on the internet and doing shows, just not the smartest move imo.

Saying not to judge a situation if you don't know about it...so you are telling me everyone who went to that concert because they thought crooked I was supposed to perform...all those people are going to look on the internet for crooked I's explanation and then be happy about it?  Lol, yeah I bet.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been to shows where artists are advertised and then they do not show or perfom...I'm definitely not happy, and feel as if I wasted money.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »
but sometimes they use specific rappers names to get fans/people in the door thinkin that certain rapper will be there so you go thinkin that rapper will be there but he isnt
so they basically sellin tickets based off "usin that certain rappers name" cuz they will sell more
tickets if it says
special guest CROOKED I
         vs
special guest RED BARON
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:15:05 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 08:33:10 PM »
Just cause some asshole advertised it wrong doesn't mean it's Crooked-I fault.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 08:33:38 PM »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 08:34:49 PM »
bottom line is most people go to a show because of what they saw as advertised.  Whether or not crooked I knew he was being promoted, doesn't really matter.  How many fans that came to see crooked I do you think are going to find out what really happened?  Probably close to none.  But probably all of them are going to be unhappy.

Bad business move on crook's part.  To a guy that can't put out an album if his life depended on it, and relies mostly on the internet and doing shows, just not the smartest move imo.

Saying not to judge a situation if you don't know about it...so you are telling me everyone who went to that concert because they thought crooked I was supposed to perform...all those people are going to look on the internet for crooked I's explanation and then be happy about it?  Lol, yeah I bet.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been to shows where artists are advertised and then they do not show or perfom...I'm definitely not happy, and feel as if I wasted money.
But that's shady on the promoter's part if that's the case. Anyone could just throw out a fucking flyer where they promote a "performance by" so and so. If they aren't being paid for it and they didn't say they'd do it then you're kind of a dickhead for putting them on the spot like that. I mean, if you pay for something and you don't get what's advertised, you should probably try to get your money back. Whoever's shoulder the blame falls on will probably end up losing some dollars or going to court.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 09:05:21 PM »

I must say this much, he shook hands & said hello with everyone that walked up to him. The other thing was that he hand a bunch of gangbangers with him gettin them in for free all but two. He said they advertised for him to be there so they should get in free. I don't think they were part of the act, but then again, there was no act.

I didn't know they were going to be there untilI got there & didn't even know they were a group but the people that were there at least 3 hours before were thininking they were getting a show.
New mixtape out weekly:

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »

Pretty much.