Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8214 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »
and what is your point other than you can get spider off your mind??????? as we await an answer lol

shaq

« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2009, 03:10:06 PM »
yo smeezot what do you get after being from 190 for 20 years do you get a new bmw or and 70 chevy nova
i guess with your 5 year hood anniversary crash paid for your classes
when you re 60 years old if you dont get shot first before you re even 35 will you regret being a 190 vet

shaq

« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2009, 03:11:45 PM »
 Reply by inDAstreets on April 2, 2009 at 4:45am
    body slamming lil niggaz that weigh 90lbs don't make u a fighter homie...
    so i see u watching the brainless dvd right now huh..
    what did niggaz do to get you so upset??? oh when niggaz clowned u at the cabana club when you were trying to freestyle that night @ Spider's show!!! that's what it is??

in a dj star from star and bucwild tone what makes you so mad niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shaq

« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2009, 03:15:40 PM »
dam 4500 thats like my mortgage and 3 car notes and insurance right there little homie....dam my nigga you want to fuc wit a boss come to ucla tomorrow man we ll be ballin up there little nigga and whoever is ewhit nigga i feel bad for you nigga you see what real so called gangstas do niggaaaaaaaa bunch of hoe ass niggazzzzzzzzzz skyline piru niggaz are gon eat spider loc alive if they catch ihim doing another show in diego

shaq

« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2009, 03:17:40 PM »
look at little crash tryin to be tough wasnt tough when i gave his daughter a popsicle and cereal while he kept  callin over to his baby momma house Reply by inDAstreets on April 4, 2009 at 11:04am
    what ya business model for new west coast... ha ha ha ha ha everybody i know u gave your cd to has thrown it away or out the window

shaq

« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
 Reply by BIG SMEEZOT on April 5, 2009 at 6:59pm
    Big T is a fuccin Faggot. Why do you worship SPI? Think about how much time you spend out your life hating on another man for absolutly no reason at all. If you cant stand SPI why you got Cuzz on you profile picture. You got some kinda weird ass issues going on. I wish you could see this shit from another percpective out side your own faggot as homosexual mind.

shaq

« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »
Reply by BIG SMEEZOT on April 5, 2009 at 7:40pm
    SPI From 97 NHood ECC
where you from big smeezot it sounds like you got your boss name in your mouth a lot to cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhhhhhhhhopppppppppp

shaq

« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »
spider loc says to crash in the blueroom  Reply by SPIDER LOC on April 9, 2009 at 10:25pm
    GET OFF MY NUTZ DUDE

shaq

« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2009, 03:23:23 PM »
yo smeezot what was in your special k with soy milk this day when you said this Reply by BIG SMEEZOT on April 18, 2009 at 3:45am
    IM INDASTREETS RIGHT NOW LOC..... WE CULD HANDLE THIS SHIT...... SEND WHO EVER U WANT ERIC
we re you mad cause you had no ride home from school or know one bought your weed that day can you write me an essay on what happened here

shaq

« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2009, 03:24:30 PM »
Reply by BIG SMEEZOT on April 18, 2009 at 3:34am
    I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHAT A NIGGA DID TO ME ..... I AINT GONNA SPEND THIS MUCH TIME OUT MY LIFE FOCUSIN ON IT.... IMA HANDLE LIKE A MAN N BE DONE WIT IT

▶ Reply to This
you still havent done shit to me you or your bitch ass crew in a dj star voice

shaq

« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2009, 03:27:37 PM »
Reply by BIG SMEEZOT on April 18, 2009 at 3:20am
    U REALLY FUCCED YOURSELF UP GOOD THIS TIME ERIC .... AINT NOTHIN U CULD DO TO RIGHT YOUR WRONGS...... NIGGA I DARE U SAY SOMETHIN ..... ITS SO BAD FOR YOU

i ve been saying shit for a whole year now mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i even roll wit the cops too

shaq

« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2009, 03:31:03 PM »
 Reply by inDAstreets on April 17, 2009 at 11:09pm
    smeeze i gotta go handle some biz handle this hoe ass nigga who think he from the hood, nigga dont know what he wanna be, a rapper a banger, a ceo, a construction worker. we do know what u is though a certified homo.

look at crash talking tough i ll make sure kendal dont be a gangbanger like you buddy tough guy square wit glasses loc whatever you are you re momma and daddy gave you a nice lump sum of money i see crash im proud of you boy you went from yea dis crash del amo cuzzzzzzzzz booom ppoowo poow poww boom pow westcoast mafia gang niggaaaaaaaaaaa to a nerdy ass camera man i love your moms and pops for keeping yo uout da streets i knew you had other talent than trying to bang in that old ass used avalanche

shaq

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »
then u got a house in the hils i ll be damn who died and left you in their will

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »
why dont u call crash and ask him... and wasnt crash the first person in cali with the new body style avalanche?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2009, 01:07:56 AM »
Spider Loc has recently made a number of people very, very angry, including me. However, as anger serves no function in a successful rebuttal, I will simply state objectively that Spider has been willing to sup with the devil every time he felt he could profit personally from it. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. Time cannot change his behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Spider can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, inure us to ophidian Chekism. He practically breaks his arm patting himself on the back when he says, "It takes courage to go down into the muddy trenches and fortify a social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with narrow boundaries." As if that were something to be proud of. He has—not once, but several times—been able to subject us to the cruel, stuck-up yapping of what I call egocentric, devious backbiters without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his rancorous, stingy ipse dixits are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and call your attention to the problem of churlish, despicable calumniators.

Spider has spent untold hours trying to spoon-feed us his pabulum. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, which is more than he's given me? Let me give you a hint: He has remarked that he is omnipotent. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, Spider's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of onanism and you'll see a footling slubberdegullion hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of chauvinism in an obnoxious attempt to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Spider has nephelococcygic delusions about being able to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge bestial social outcasts to judge people based solely on hearsay. Do I blame society for this? No, I blame Spider.

If natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Spider is clearly going to be the first to go. He keeps saying that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to pilfer the national treasure. For some reason, Spider's protégés actually believe this nonsense. Almost every day, Spider outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's sincerely breathtaking to watch him. Whenever he announces that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points, his shills applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that Spider's sophistries have nothing to do with freedom and honor but everything to do with irrationalism. I explained the reason for that just a moment ago. If you don't mind, though, I'll go ahead and explain it again. To begin with, I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that Spider insists that the Universe belongs to him by right. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: Spider claims to be supportive of my plan to treat the blows of circumstance. Don't trust him, though; he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, he'll rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. Not only that, but Spider likes to brag about how the members of his band are ideologically diverse. Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, if Spider's plan to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a morbid new world order is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that plagiarism doesn't work. So why does Spider cling to it? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that only those individuals who are able to accept evidence and think clearly about it can feed the starving, house the homeless, cure the sick, and still find wonder and awe in the sunrise and the moonlight. End of story. Actually, I should add that if anything will free us from the shackles of his irritating self-fulfilling prophecies, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". In fact, that's exactly what Spider does as part of his quest to make excessive use of foul language.

Even though Spider insists that his terrorist organization is looking out for our interests, I myself unmistakably contend that anyone with eyes and a brain can tell that it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to weed out people like Spider who have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. There is a problem here. A very large, dirty, benighted problem. My point may be made clearer by use of an allegorical tale. Suppose a hypothetical group of three people is standing in a room. One of those people realizes that Spider should do some research next time before printing half-truths and misinformation. Another goes on and on about Spider's unbalanced mottos. But the third can't understand why some deep void within Spider makes it necessary for him to violate all the rules of decorum. In this hypothetical situation, it should be obvious that he will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And Spider does scare me: His manifestos are scary, his tractates are scary, and most of all, his prognoses have earned him opprobrium, suspicion, resentment, and hatred. No joke.

Given the amount of misinformation that Spider is circulating, I must point out that if you think that his paroxysms will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society, then think again. It may be unfashionable to say so and it may surprise a few of you out there, but he bites the hand that feeds him. That's clear. But I want to unify our community. Spider, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it.

In order to solve the big problems with Spider we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must convince the government to clamp down hard on his bromides. It's best to ignore most of the quotes that he so frequently cites. Spider takes quotes of of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and, presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to place blame where it belongs—in the hands of Spider and his untrustworthy apple-polishers—we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I sure hope not, but then again, for those of us who make our living trying to keep the faith, it is important to consider that his eccentric campaigns of malice and malignity leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children Spider's enemies? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that Spider's perspective is that he values our perspectives. My perspective, in contrast, is that Spider's rodomontades are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're absolutely flighty, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, Spider really shouldn't require schoolchildren to be taught that we have too much freedom. That's just common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his monographs are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

Spider's most dotty tactic is to fabricate a phony war between malignant sensualists and the most inimical reavers I've ever seen. This way, he can subjugate both groups into helping him hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. I myself indisputably don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that my goal is to halt the adulation heaped upon gutless crumbums. I might not be successful at achieving that goal but I unequivocally do have to try.

I am not Spider's whipping boy. I mean, think about it. A recent fact-finder's report revealed that Spider has refused to make a public apology for his pudibund, noxious hariolations. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. If you delve deeply into his belief systems and thus, in tranquil clarity, submit to contemplation the Ponzi schemes of capricious philosophasters, you will really discover why we must advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most empty-headed manifestations. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own vulgar stratagems. Spider has been known to say that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. That notion is so lubricious, I hardly know where to begin refuting it.

Spider's serfs are unified under a common goal. That goal is to cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. At first, Spider just wanted to discredit legitimate voices in the alarmism debate. Then, he tried to sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idée fixe that his jeremiads are all sweetness and light. Who knows what he'll do next? All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Spider would want to make my worst nightmares come true.

The central paradox of Spider's jibes, the twist that makes Spider's philippics so irresistible to incoherent crooks, is that these people truly believe that the ideas of "freedom" and "prætorianism" are Siamese twins. Why is Spider really so pusillanimous? Is it because his violations of the rules of decency are so illogical they beggar belief? Or because the whole thrust of his mind games bothers me? I would venture the answer has something to do with fetishism. To elaborate, nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing him create a factitious demand for his stinking ideas. In this case, one cannot help but recall that there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Spider's from the get-go. And that's what writing this sort of letter is all about. It's a way to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let Spider Loc mold the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.