Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8219 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2009, 09:24:22 PM »
im dont live in del amo although i know they have nice homes, but you say you live in irvine and they have nice homes, you are a living contradiction, i dont gang bang at all. and you are a coward, you punked out with big payback a looooonnnnngggg time ago. you been lost. you only make a fool of yourself to me as you continue to suck other niggas dicks in your mouth.

if not me then who man my nig you still live at home with your momma huhhhhhhhhhhhh cuzzz
i dont live in del amo although they have nice homes i didnt know del amo was a city man
still havent gotten that ged huh bruh

Muhfukka

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »
what the fuck

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »
for one i went to college bruh sorry i had my own house at 19 in carson since u wont the city name, if i do dirt i dont expect nobody to visit me but my luv ones cause i dont visit nobody in jail so why would i expect some to see me and i role so low i am del amo that who i am but who are u some nigga that hate on a nigga everyday on the computer.but u talk tough ever day but u have not put hand on nobody what u scared if u dont have a computer in front of u, dont act like u dont know where nigga but at smeeze c-day,spi show like 2 month ago or paybacc show last month and he told to show if u had a problem but still no one touch just face it u a bitch  

shaq

« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »
yo momma a bitch del amo you a buster in the hood stop frontin nigga and whats a c day please enlighten me
what song has spider loc made better than game song red bandana that shit fades im a crip
its like chitty chitty bang bang 97 shut up spider loc you and your brotha busters niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa go get active they're eses in the streets of l.a. waiting for niggaz like u who think they re harder than errbody fuc del amo suc a dic nigga bitch ass nigga i ll beat yo old ass momma up for birthing you nigga

shaq

« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2009, 10:09:24 PM »
smeezot crash or del amo can yall beat up spider loc or is everybody scared of this little nigga

SO PRUP

« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »
shaq whats your myspace and your twitter, so we can check your music

shaq

« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »
idk tuslic ask samantha garcia she was the latest tweet on my page 5 mins ago and tuslic how s your show going bro any big named artist ever get on your show how come you had did an interview with big paybac and he hadn't even put out a mixtape or album and another thing if you wanted to know about the 40 glocc and spider lil wayne incident how come you didnt track down everybody that was there even the nigga who was driving 40 around and the nigga that taped it yea ok yea ok yea ok i do what the fuck i want nigga who gon stop me nigga fist game nice if i ran from big paybaccccccccccccccc all yall niggaz is bitches for not doing nothing to lil wayne then bodyguard at the time when he got out the car and yall suppose to be gangsta stop it real niggaz dont get on camera   

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »
at shakey pizza or why u didnt go to crash bet award party nipsey was there where was u,u all way holler u going beat someone ass but no one been touch coward.yea at 19 i had my own house in carson i dont have to lie ask drac loc who im am he know me for years i know who name he that and when i am DA nigga
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 10:37:56 PM by DEL AMO »

shaq

« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2009, 10:42:24 PM »
shakeys pizza nigga i dont mojo potatoes nigga thats for like 10 year olds nigga i fucs wit d amore pizza in westwood nigga i know nipsey was there my nigga i heard it was crackin heard it even had a couple bad white bitches and crash was trying to dj i heard i do my own thang nigga hit the weights box in the gym nigga i dont give a fuck about yall niggaz u sound like a bitch i dont give a fuck about your hood rep nigga tell that shit to the eses..if spider loc mad about lil wayne sayin the suwoop food chain how do you feel about eses saying the run the streets of l.a. and gangbanging what is your response ..we doing it big right now man gumbo in the pot, got the ciroc wit lemonade chiefing on that goodie from humboldt county nigga and del amo can you beat up spider loc what about suave is there anybody from east coast crip that can beat up spider phsyically dam this nigga is like mike tyson in the 80s the knocout kid   

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2009, 10:48:11 PM »
the lil wayne thang was a gang thang cuzz said a diss to everyone that rep blu rag and red rag cause cuzz is from nowhere u a bitch nigga that was going get beat up that shit happen on you tube all the time the wayne thang could been deeper then a nigga getting beat up that why no camera should been there not that gangster dont get on camera  it would been ugly if no camera was there nigga

shaq

« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2009, 10:51:26 PM »
yall niggaz is comedians aint nobody was going to do shit to lil wayne what goes around comes around tell spider loc to go to new orleans and do a show or diego there s some skyline piru thats been saying for 2 years they cant wait til he comes back

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »
fucc it u wont eat nigga u said and tell people u going put hands on nigga that down with baymaac why u have not done nothing nigga get so heart to go with that big mouth

shaq

« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »
ok i was going to get beat up shit i got the big paybac vs maniac shit playing right now man i even put it up on twitter man the feedback is ridiculous niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are laughing at big paybac one person said he looks like that fat black nigga that played in howard the duck dizammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this eastside 190 shakeys home depot park m&ms the new fat burger university leapwood crip cuzzzzzzzz what that c like cuzzzzzzzzzzzz...eses run the streets man of california do you agree or not homeboy when it comes to the g shit niggaaaaaaaa they be having niggaz running in houses and shit except in compton inglewood and anywhere in 60we territory

shaq

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
my girl asked if any of yall want some gumbo thanks for keeping us entertained cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz there s eses who write nk on the wall and say fuc all mayates examples florencia 13, 38st, san fer gang, white fence...so i mean are you going to get active whats your plan for that shit man are you going to pull out your supersoaker does it shoot 25 50 or did you get the 100 ft supersoaker for 29 99 at toys r us..

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »
get off the eses dicc nigga we talking about and ur ufc skill :laugh: and them people with badges run Cali nigga