Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8211 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »
nawwwwwwwwwwwww man i m just telling the truth man just like big paybac was going to beat me up man so you a crip and do you agree eses run the streets and you re a little afraid there s not too much shit going on carson for you to be real active not to many hoods in our city  make noise man so whats next man does 190 del amo bloc crip man do yall turn into like a cub scout, boy scout, campers, whats next since yall been living in the city for 30 years do any of yall have any plans to run for city council , mayor, since yall run the city so called right i mean whats the future endeavors on the hood day is anybody talking about maybe a medical dental plan or buy a big del amo crip tour bus to go see the homies in jail..maybe spider loc can teach the neighbor hood kids how to box since he can fuck up everybody in the world dammmmm

Muhfukka

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
haha what is this shit

G-Funk

« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
haha what is this shit

according to them, The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »
u got jokes i stay baymaacin i dont worrier about who run streets cause ever one know except for u the police run Cali nigga not crip not bloods and not eses the police nigga
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:31:22 PM by DEL AMO »

shaq

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »
shut your scary ass up del amo nigga you a nobody nigga you re just another statistic nigga best believe that

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »
shut your scary ass up del amo nigga you a nobody nigga you re just another statistic nigga best believe that

Go turn your night light on and take yo ass to sleep.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #201 on: July 18, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »
naw cause the number i was grow up was 25 im older 25 so im not a statistic i got big ass house everything a young man need bitch nigga i never been scared so that anit me nigga

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #202 on: July 18, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »
what it do preme this bitch nigga need love or something

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2009, 11:43:22 PM »
what it do preme this bitch nigga need love or something

That nigga's actin like he needs a man hug and some medication
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2009, 11:48:36 PM »
i dont give a fuck about what you got del amo im in irvine niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gated community nigga you fuckin loser ass gangbanger bastard baby ass nigga dumb ass momma should be slapped for not raising you right and leading you into a life of crime this is 190 ecbcrip 1st to 190 who gives a fuck nigga about that shit and..what are you fighting for nigga a fucking neighborhood nigga thats not yours can you imaging if white people was like naww u cant come live at this 10 million dollar house in beverly hills nigga i dont want you to be my neighbor on crip nigga

lil murda show

« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »
WHATS GOING ON ??? LOL...

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2009, 11:52:37 PM »
who said i do crime nigga is u popo nigga u talk like the police

lil murda show

« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2009, 11:54:31 PM »
nawwwwwwwwwwwww man i m just telling the truth man just like big paybac was going to beat me up man so you a crip and do you agree eses run the streets and you re a little afraid there s not too much shit going on carson for you to be real active not to many hoods in our city  make noise man so whats next man does 190 del amo bloc crip man do yall turn into like a cub scout, boy scout, campers, whats next since yall been living in the city for 30 years do any of yall have any plans to run for city council , mayor, since yall run the city so called right i mean whats the future endeavors on the hood day is anybody talking about maybe a medical dental plan or buy a big del amo crip tour bus to go see the homies in jail..maybe spider loc can teach the neighbor hood kids how to box since he can fuck up everybody in the world dammmmm
y u got my name in yo mouf???

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2009, 11:59:34 PM »
cause that the bitch nigga that call nigga out to fight and dont show up

shaq

« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »
SHUT YO FAT ASS PAYBACC THATS WHY THAT L ITTLE NIGGA FROM OVG KNOCCED YOU OUT LOC